• 36 ---- 48

• 49 ---- 60

• 61 ---- 70

• 71 ---- 80

• 80 +

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I remember being like, "Well, that joint won't smoke..." We were a little baffled on how to deal with our sudden turn of fortunes, the fouled scissors, the compressed bits, and the stickiness everywhere. I just gave up on doobs for the most part and went with bong hits & bowls. Now that you mention it, though, the weed i get is nowhere near as "resinated" as that stuff was.
Ha, yeah, nevermind the economics... mostly bowls and onies for a good stretch, until I grew.... then it was "personal" joints for all...! Until stopped growing, then it was back to bowls and onies....

As for overly resinous weed of yor, I believe proper curing took care or much of that....

coolbreeze

Ha, yeah, nevermind the economics... mostly bowls and onies for a good stretch, until I grew.... then it was "personal" joints for all...! Until stopped growing, then it was back to bowls and onies....

As for overly resinous weed of yor, I believe proper curing took care or much of that....
You're probably right. It was really something to experience that transition from imported compressed field weed to the sticky, seedless, unsmashed buds. Must have taken the good farmers of the Appalachians a minute to figure out the finer points; I remember watching the (alleged) GDP of WV&KY grow with the transition. We knew the emerald triangle was doing all kinds of exciting things with rumors of new concentrates and so forth but that was mostly legendary to us. The middle part of the country sort of jolted forward and then sat pat, it seems like. I do remember making mini temple-balls from the resinous sinsie.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Almost everyone I knew that had a triple beam had swiped it from a high school or university.
:brow:
While I do remember using these little pocket scales well, I also remember the triple-beams courtesy of WJH science dept that were floating around everywhere, haha... and then I bought one at a head shop in Nashua, NH (Headlines) after my first successful harvest in the late 80's... still have it!
= Wellesley Junior High School (grades 7,8 & 9)
:tup:

Okla68

I would expect most FC population be 35+ , cause people are able to buy nice toys, have time to post and discuss them btw daily routine.

Nostalgic part - used to live in country where 5 year per gram could be a price
5 years per gram would cause a person to find a Different pass time.
When younger I may have found the danger a bit more stimulating, but, at 75...I think I'll leave it to the ones with bigger kahoonas than I have.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
💕:
💯💪
GIF-20240320-210302-214.gif

Top Bottom