adaptAsub

bokashibro

Hey.. don´t really know how to start.. but.. over the time of the lockdown in Germany i kept Inventing a Sublimator Adapter kit.
here is the idea behind:
since 3 years i keep fixing a ton of sublimators from friends in Germany and Switzerland,
so i had a bunch of time to analyze the MonkeyController, the Atomizer and a bunch of different heads (apollo v1 and v2, dabmaster & apollo with the dab slit).
now I collected so much Data, about the sublimator that it really eats my ass when I go trough Sublimator forums/posts :( everybody should be able AT LEAST to use bought units (or should be able to build with spare parts) and here comes now my place.
I´ve been thinking and talking a lot to friends and folks worldwide about the in my perspective ethical problem to distribute "Sublimator knock offs" - i am also done with the idea of giving it a new shape and sell it with a other name. So the best I can do is get it available to everybody.
Right now i am Able to supply a limited batch of adaptAsub controllers witch is compatible with all the Sublimator heating units
and a limited batch of adaptAsub Heating Elements, compatible with ONLY the Apollo head
with limited batch I want to say that right now i own a bunch of portotypes - I moved some time ago and right now I´m not able to produce them myself right now... hopefully back on that soon..
and here is the point why I am so shy - every Sub fan knows that phrase "soon..."
right now I would be just interested how many people would be interested in solutions to get that beast working and maybe get some contacts to people with access lathe or way better to a CNC (but remember we´re talking about stainless steel / Titanium )
PEACE

Top Bottom