About NewFC: how we got here and where we hope to go

Adobewan

ginolicious

You know my friend... I sure do... we can't judge and guessing won't change that which is... and ...
you cannot take a stance unless you "Walk a mile in a man's shoes".

I’m not really judging per say. More upset and disappointed. Never thought I would see such a day I guess. More blind sided then anything. Not talking trash on vtac or wishing him any harm by any means.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I’m not really judging per say. More upset and disappointed. Never thought I would see such a day I guess. More blind sided then anything. Not talking trash on vtac or wishing him any harm by any means.

It'll be more of the same before we know it. More of a Windows update than a computer dying I reckon :)

I’ve been gone a long time but I’m here now...

BRUCE WILLIES!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@pakalolo and @Stu was it an easy or hard decision to take on the mod responsibilities here?
Considering that the alternative would likely mean the death of the community, the decision became easy. We will face a lot of challenges going forward, and Pak and I are wide-eyed about that. But at the end of the day, letting the community die was not an acceptable option. So here we are!

By the way, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but we are also using fcombustion.com so you can tell your aunt about vaporizers without dropping any F-bombs.

Welcome to all of you and thanks for the well-wishes. I fuckin' love you guys and gals. 🥰

:peace:

Last edited:

Baron23

By the way, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but we are also using fcombustion.com
This ^^ is important as most email services (well, a lot of them in any case) will not pass on any emails with fuckcombustion in the domain.

I registered here using the Yahoo acct that I ONLY set up in order to get the OG @fuckcombustion.com account verification email.

Then I got the verification email and look what you two guys did....you were able to finally fix this! Yeah for us!! hahaha

Seriously, this should eliminate a serious barrier to user registration and participation. Great move, fellas.

Vitolo

Vaporist
No special Category..... First hit done for the new Forum: SSV w/standard HC and hand held wand.
( Gelato is the strain )
The birth of this forum comes at a time, when I have resolved many areas of life... and am ready to
re-dedicate myself to that which was, still remains, and always did lie with the cause closest to my heart.
"VAPOR" and vapor education.
My first hit... since after the opening of the "LifeBoat", built to keep a long time built community together.
Here I use the same exact Vaporizer (and wand and whip> 10 years later- swear to the Heavens!) that I used for my 1st hit on the old FC!
I share it with you all.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I really appreciate you guys being so supportive of the community and this initiative to save it. It means a lot. I do want to take a moment to thank @pakalolo for his hard work in making this happen. He did most of the heavy lifting behind the scenes getting this all set up as his skill set is way above mine when it comes to getting something like this going. I haven't said it privately, so I'll say it publicly: Thanks Pak!

:peace:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hello everyone!!! Nice to see the new space and congratulations @pakalolo & @Stu
Salud!!! For many years to come!!!
Vape on!!!
Stay vaped!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!
63FA528A-F776-46B3-99C6-432B7418F837.jpeg

R.I.P dear friend Phil aka PhotoRider. Great FC member and contributor. One of the Greatest Heady Glass Collectors I’ve met. This is just a tiny fraction of the probably 200 plus rigs he owned. Miss you so much buddy. You taught me glass, I showed you vaping. Thanks for all.
0CB49462-2AD2-4F13-A465-8931FA5DC8BC.jpeg

Top Bottom