A mighty old dilemma!

Okla68

I use it for Flower, Concentrates and Flower/Concentrate sandwiches. It covers All the possibilities IMO !

Okla68,

PeteyS

Don't count on your crafty/mighty to last 3 years, mine lasted 13 months before i had to fill out a RMA. Customer service was top notch, but i would still prefer not to have a failed vape in the first place. especially a 200 dollar vape.

If you want a battery powered vape, i would go the budget route and expect to have to replace it often, like a cell phone. At least with the budget vape, your not going to be kicking yourself.
I heard the potv the one is good enough for most people, and comes in under 100 bucks. I would get that, a dynavap M(Also under 100), and some water attachments and still have money left over for top shelf chronic compared to buying just one mighty+.

Edit-Or, if you have the room, get yourself a desktop vape. Wont have to deal with batteries, and desktops are much more reliable in general.

PeteyS,

Cannabiker

Dynavaps just seem too much effort for me and don't fit my style of consumption
I originally picked up a Dynavap as a backup for my Mighty, to soothe both my battery life range anxiety and my fear of electronic gremlins. With the DV and a lighter in my kit, I knew I'd always be able to vape, even post-apocalypse.

Now the lighter is for backup, and induction-powered Dynavaps are my main portables.

Like you, effect is my main criterium. Sure, I appreciate the flavor, but it's not like I'm going to irritate my throat and lungs just for a bowl of terpenes. From that perspective, conduction is a bonus. I have ridiculously high tolerance, and I was a heavy smoker (cannabis only) for years. The Dynavap speaks to those traits. It hits me harder than the Mighty, and I believe conduction is the reason (though it's worth noting the Mighty has a heavy conduction component).

I also find the Mighty fussy for cleaning. A Dynavap is simple by comparison, though you do need a source of Iso (but you'll need that for cleaning any vape).

Induction heaters made DVs viable as daily drivers for me. An IH works in all conditions (okay, maybe not a downpour, but no electronic vape likes rain), and it eliminates the crack-pipe focus you need to heat with a torch.

If you have the means, I'd recommend getting an M+ with a torch, just to see if you like the hit. It's the biggest bowl on a Dynavap, and, while not considered a session vape, you can stretch it to four or five pulls with gentle heating (a low-temp cap helps). Personally, I find reloading the DV so quick and easy that I load half-bowls and pull them in a single thick hit, repeating as necessary.

If you like it, get an IH and you'll be set. If not, it's still a great backup for the TM in case an evil villain wipes all our devices with an electromagnetic pulse, or something like that.

Haveth

Accessory Maker
I originally ditched my Mighty+ for a DynaVap with Ispire Wand, which was replaced by the TM2. The TM2 is just so fast and efficient. You can get a full extraction 30 seconds or less, and that includes waiting for the heater to get up to temp, which does take several seconds. Once you get one and use it, you will understand the hype pretty much immediately.
The DV and Ispire wand is a really good combo! No butane torch needed to enjoy. I’ll have to check out the TM2 if you replaced your DV for it. I have been seeing that vape mentioned a lot here.

Haveth,

PeteyS

I use my DV with the orion IH. Not the strongest heater on the block, and it doesn't cook your herb perfectly even, but it gets the job done.
For the first hit I let it time out in the IH, then hit. I get a intense terp hit, with little to no vapour and lots of flavour.
Second heat up I put it in 2 blinks past the click. Lots of vapour production, good flavour still, and can take puffs of vapour if i don't feel like doing a lung pull.
Third one 1-2 blinks past the click, more vapour production, less taste, then I end it here with light-medium dark avb.
note-its fully possible to take 2 more hits if you don't mind the popcorn flavour, and the more sedated effects of full extraction and dark avb.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Don't count on your crafty/mighty to last 3 years, mine lasted 13 months before i had to fill out a RMA. Customer service was top notch, but i would still prefer not to have a failed vape in the first place. especially a 200 dollar vape.

If you want a battery powered vape, i would go the budget route and expect to have to replace it often, like a cell phone. At least with the budget vape, your not going to be kicking yourself.
I heard the potv the one is good enough for most people, and comes in under 100 bucks. I would get that, a dynavap M(Also under 100), and some water attachments and still have money left over for top shelf chronic compared to buying just one mighty+.

Edit-Or, if you have the room, get yourself a desktop vape. Wont have to deal with batteries, and desktops are much more reliable in general.
I feel I should clarify some things as a lot of posts have essentially ignored the original post and the information within.
I already own a desktop that serves me well, I am in need of a portable for when me and my gf go out and do things and for general ease of use. Dynavaps are not my style as I don't wish to carry a torch or handheld e-nail around lol, and at this point I've made the decision to go for a Tinymight 2 as it seems to suit my use case and needs the best. Thank you for all the advice however and input, it's always appreciated!

Xenkishøtz,

Cannabiker

I feel I should clarify some things as a lot of posts have essentially ignored the original post and the information within.
Yeah, sorry about that. I mean, it wasn't so much that I ignored it as it was that I also once thought a Mighty (or Mighty-like device) would suit me best. And even as I was enjoying my Mighty, I slowly found that Dynavaps were winning the reach test more and more often. Not only do they hit harder, but the form feels so much more correct compared to the Radio Shack walkie-talkie feel of the Mighty (not my metaphor--I wish I could claim it).

Anyway, I am sorry to make you feel ignored with my Dyna evangelism. I do still like the Mighty, even if I never use it, and there's a fair chance VAS will win out and I'll end up with a TM someday. I'm sure it will spark joy for you.

Top Bottom