A mighty old dilemma!

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Hey FC, I'm enjoying the forum so far, very informative and entertaining, GG on being the leading hub in online cannabis vape discussion!

My dilemma (of sorts, not a true dilemma as there's more than two outcomes) is this, I'm seeking a portable vape, and through some semi-light research I've done, seem to be favouring the Mighty+ over most other options, however..

The Mighty+ has some issues that I consider pretty big deals, such as the fact the unit after 2 (3 with registration) years can die on you at any point due to non-replaceable batteries and it costing a fee and shipping it out to buttfuck nowhere for a repair. The fact that you often need to disassemble the unit to clean it (I'm a stoner, I'm fuckin clumsy lol) and the cannabis resinates on the internal components. These are rather huge issues to me and I'm wondering if the battery is as volatile as they say and if the unit really does get that dirty. I'm not in America and we don't have local hardware shops "just around" so I can't "just grab some ISO and swabs" either.

The other option I've been eyeing up, due to my rather high tolerance is the TinyMight 2, but this also has it's glaring flaws, such as being made by a comparitively small company to S&B that could just go out of business any day, the glass internal sleeve that's prone to breakage and the glass stem which can heat up considerably.

I'm wondering, what's your thoughts on this dilemma? Which one should I go for? I can provide more info about lifestyle and usage if necessary.
I should also add, things like ball vapes, butane vapes and another desktop aren't what I'm looking for, I own a desktop already and things like Dynavaps just seem too much effort for me and don't fit my style of consumption. I've heard wonderful things about both the TM2 and Mighty+, and also some not so great things. I'm planning to pull the trigger in July, as a birthday treat to myself. I can afford a mighty+ or a TM2, not both, unfortunately!

Tyvm for any help :)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Per your logic, get the TM2, and some spare parts, the Mighty will always be around. Bigger decision is if you prefer conduction or convection? For $100, you can get the new Starry 4 which is a tiny conduction device, much cheaper than a Mighty, to try or add to the TM2 later. Good luck!

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Per your logic, get the TM2, and some spare parts, the Mighty will always be around. Bigger decision is if you prefer conduction or convection? For $100, you can get the new Starry 4 which is a tiny conduction device, much cheaper than a Mighty, to try or add to the TM2 later. Good luck!
I'm definitely a convection kinda guy, my VT is convection and I'm a fan of how it extracts the herb, although I'm definitely open to all devices that work well and vape well!
Yeah, even during writing this post I was thinking "TM2 seems more suited to me" I just need some expert advice from seasoned vaporists.
Hmm, I'm trying to steer clear of "newer" vapes as these can often have issues not noticed (or bothered fixing) til the consumers have had time to use and get familiar with it, if you get what I mean? it's like a drug, you don't wanna take new or rushed ones! ;)

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I'm definitely a convection kinda guy, my VT is convection and I'm a fan of how it extracts the herb, although I'm definitely open to all devices that work well and vape well!
Yeah, even during writing this post I was thinking "TM2 seems more suited to me" I just need some expert advice from seasoned vaporists.
Hmm, I'm trying to steer clear of "newer" vapes as these can often have issues not noticed (or bothered fixing) til the consumers have had time to use and get familiar with it, if you get what I mean? it's like a drug, you don't wanna take new or rushed ones! ;)
The TinyMight 2 is the third iteration of the TM, because there was a 1.5 version. The TM team have been very good at implementing feedback from customers so I don’t think it’s an entirely untested product.

If you like convection, TM2 is a much better choice than the Mighty.

As for cleaning, every vape requires it. Cannabis leaves residue, it’s unavoidable. The pain with the Mighty specifically is that its built in cooling unit that the vapor winds through can especially be a pain to clean. But ultimately you need to clean all of your vapes to have them working at their best. I would say that the TM2 is easier to clean, just swab the oven and the stems can be ISO soaked OR you can make stem milk from them, which I would not recommend doing with the Mighty’s plastic cooling unit.

Last edited:

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
The TinyMight 2 is the third iteration of the TM, because there was a 1.5 version. The TM team have been very good at implementing feedback from customers so I don’t think it’s an entirely untested product.

If you like convection, TM2 is a much better choice than the Mighty.

As for cleaning, every vape requires it. Cannabis leaves residue, it’s unavoidable. The pain with the Mighty specifically is that its built in cooling unit that the vapor winds through can especially be a pain to clean. But ultimately you need to clean all of your vapes to have them working at their best. I would say that the TM2 is easier to clean, just swab the oven and the stems can be ISO soaked OR you can make stem milk from them, which I would not recommend doing with the Mighty’s plastic cooling unit.
Yeah last night before I went to sleep I was scrolling through the tinymight 2 thread and found basically nothing but glowing praise for the unit, whereas many people have said they've stopped using their mighty as a daily driver and have swapped to the TM2.

I have a feeling I'm gonna be going with this one, however there's one main concern left, and that's I've noticed some people's units are dead on arrival or arrive faulty, I do not want this to happen and frankly there's no excuse for it's frequency. Come on TMV..

One more thing I've noticed, the damn threads are filled with people gushing over aftermarket stems and things like O rings. Wtf? I'm looking for user experiences and "average user" (as opposed to corporate) reviews, not the term "goodvibesboro" repeated ad nauseum. You know what I mean? For every (literally) 20 posts about some coloured stem, there's one post about the actual unit itself.. Shocking.

VapeForHealth

Yeah last night before I went to sleep I was scrolling through the tinymight 2 thread and found basically nothing but glowing praise for the unit, whereas many people have said they've stopped using their mighty as a daily driver and have swapped to the TM2.
I originally ditched my Mighty+ for a DynaVap with Ispire Wand, which was replaced by the TM2. The TM2 is just so fast and efficient. You can get a full extraction 30 seconds or less, and that includes waiting for the heater to get up to temp, which does take several seconds. Once you get one and use it, you will understand the hype pretty much immediately.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I originally ditched my Mighty+ for a DynaVap with Ispire Wand, which was replaced by the TM2. The TM2 is just so fast and efficient. You can get a full extraction 30 seconds or less, and that includes waiting for the heater to get up to temp, which does take several seconds. Once you get one and use it, you will understand the hype pretty much immediately.
That's great, the full 30 second extraction does concern me however. That is a good feature for sure, however I'm wondering whether you're able to stretch it out, even to like 5 minutes.

I know I'm being awfully picky haha, but certain things are important I guess. I'm not expecting a whole ass dedicated session vape as the TM2 is not, but does the session mode on the device allow for longer bowls?

I'm not really a "couple of hits and done" kinda guy, even when smoking bongs I'd pack a big one and corner the bowl steadily. A bong bowl could last me 20-30 mins if I tried.

My arizer v-tower can stretch a bowl right out and still get me absolutely vaked, and obviously I'm not expecting session performance I've already said, but as long as I'm not gonna literally get like two hits from a bowl, the TM2 seems like the best device for me.

Xenkishøtz,

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Hey FC, I'm enjoying the forum so far, very informative and entertaining, GG on being the leading hub in online cannabis vape discussion!

My dilemma (of sorts, not a true dilemma as there's more than two outcomes) is this, I'm seeking a portable vape, and through some semi-light research I've done, seem to be favouring the Mighty+ over most other options, however..

The Mighty+ has some issues that I consider pretty big deals, such as the fact the unit after 2 (3 with registration) years can die on you at any point due to non-replaceable batteries and it costing a fee and shipping it out to buttfuck nowhere for a repair. The fact that you often need to disassemble the unit to clean it (I'm a stoner, I'm fuckin clumsy lol) and the cannabis resinates on the internal components. These are rather huge issues to me and I'm wondering if the battery is as volatile as they say and if the unit really does get that dirty. I'm not in America and we don't have local hardware shops "just around" so I can't "just grab some ISO and swabs" either.

The other option I've been eyeing up, due to my rather high tolerance is the TinyMight 2, but this also has it's glaring flaws, such as being made by a comparitively small company to S&B that could just go out of business any day, the glass internal sleeve that's prone to breakage and the glass stem which can heat up considerably.

I'm wondering, what's your thoughts on this dilemma? Which one should I go for? I can provide more info about lifestyle and usage if necessary.
I should also add, things like ball vapes, butane vapes and another desktop aren't what I'm looking for, I own a desktop already and things like Dynavaps just seem too much effort for me and don't fit my style of consumption. I've heard wonderful things about both the TM2 and Mighty+, and also some not so great things. I'm planning to pull the trigger in July, as a birthday treat to myself. I can afford a mighty+ or a TM2, not both, unfortunately!

Tyvm for any help
I have recently been in the same boat,
The Mighty (and other S&B devices) has the best advertising and had UK cannabis clinics doing not so soft sales techniques.
Only goes to 210c far as i know. . My guitar amplifier goes to eleven.
Ariser solo goes to 220, so do a few other portables but seems the issue wih most portables is a lack of power, not heavy hitting enough and no real convection.
The tinymight 2 was an option, but having done large amounts of reasearch,drooling, VAS scratching I looked at some things i have never understood or known much about- ---concentrates and dab rigs.
After MORE research, I decided to get a V5 atomiser from Devine Tribe.
I just got it last week, never new about box mods , huge learning curve, loads of control, and the V5 Atomiser is a beautiful design that works really well, and I am very glad i got it over the tinymight. (not that i wouldnt like one, but it seems to be a box mod in a very nice dress, and i cant afford high fashion, just yet)
If you need heavy hitting for medication, the V5 and concentrates is definatley a good way to go.
Downside is you need access to concentrates, or to save kief and ruin your clothes iron. And its not as simple to use when starting out as some units. It will go up to 300c tho...
if you wanted an easier to use version theres the Crossing Core 2 dab rig and other similar devices. Go for one with a 3d chamber, heats the walls and floor,seems better design.
You can get a box mod and a battery, and the Devine Tribe V5 as a basic set up for £86. I got mine from Matt at RecVapes in the UK.
Also got a bottomless banger and extension cable to use with my glass rig as a desktop option.
learning it and loving it.

Last edited:

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I have recently been in the same boat,
The Mighty (and other S&B devices) has the best advertising and had UK cannabis clinics doing not so soft sales techniques.
Only goes to 210c far as i know. . My guitar amplifier goes to eleven.
Ariser solo goes to 220, so do a few other portables but seems the issue wih most portables is a lack of power, not heavy hitting enough and no real convection.
The tinymight 2 was an option, but having done large amounts of reasearch,drooling, VAS scratching I looked at some things i have never understood or known much about- ---concentrates and dab rigs.
After MORE research, I decided to get a V5 atomiser from Devine Tribe.
I just got it last week, never new about box mods , huge learning curve, loads of control, and the V5 Atomiser is a beautiful design that works really well, and I am very glad i got it over the tinymight. (not that i wouldnt like one, but it seems to be a box mod in a very nice dress, and i cant afford high fashion)
If you need heavy hitting for medication, the V5 and concentrates is definatley a good way to go.
Downside is you need access to concentrates, or to save kief and ruin your clothes iron. And its not as simple to use when starting out as some units. It will go up to 300c tho...
You can get a box mod and a battery, and the v5 as a basic set up for £86. I got mine at RecommendedVapes in the UK.
Also got a bottomless banger and extension cable to use with my glass rig as a desktop option.
learning it and loving it.
I appreciate the advice but this is definitely not what I'm looking for, haha. I don't have easy access to concentrates and the TM2 is far more than a box mod in a nice dress.

Box mods work on the principle of coils heating up eliquid, cannabis vaporising is using hot air or a hot chamber to vaporise the cannabinoids.

Also, for vaping the reclaim from my VT whip I have actually got a box mod with one of those cheap dome atomizers lol cuz I often scrape my whip for that lovely gooey resin

Curious Gorilla

thats what i though, but the box mod itself seems to be a miniature benchtop power supply, the V5 works with a ceramic bucket that has a coil buried inside the ceramic, and the vortex cap sucks air down into the bowl then upthe middle out of the mouthpiece.
If you like reclaim resin, try getting a 37 micron bag, some parcment paper, a metal plate and a clothes iron and squish some kief.
The ceramic with embedded coils is whats in many portable all in one heb units, and some devices use similar coils to e liquid vapes.(never used e liquid, doubt i ever will).
The tinymight 2 is nice, if i had the money for both i would consider one. The tinymight design is good from what ive seen and the customer service sounds good too.
But id go for a V5 first.
And for medication, the concentrates seem good. my blood sugars even seem to run lower, any other type 1s that can confirm this?
My first desktop was an arizer eq, superb , learned loads, .
Once I got a Qaroma, and never use anything else until now. , love Convection, not so fond of burnt popcorn , i mean conduction.
got the V2 dry herb atomiser as well as the V5. just to cover all portable bases. ThE v2 is a little harder to use.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
thats what i though, but the box mod itself seems to be a miniature benchtop power supply, the V5 works with a ceramic bucket that has a coil buried inside the ceramic, and the vortex cap sucks air down into the bowl then upthe middle out of the mouthpiece.
If you like reclaim resin, try getting a 37 micron bag, some parcment paper, a metal plate and a clothes iron and squish some kief.
The ceramic with embedded coils is whats in many portable all in one heb units, and some devices use similar coils to e liquid vapes.(never used e liquid, doubt i ever will).
The tinymight 2 is nice, if i had the money for both i would consider one. The tinymight design is good from what ive seen and the customer service sounds good too.
But id go for a V5 first.
And for medication, the concentrates seem good. my blood sugars even seem to run lower, any other type 1s that can confirm this?
My first desktop was an arizer eq, superb , learned loads, .
Once I got a Qaroma, and never use anything else until now. , love Convection, not so fond of burnt popcorn , i mean conduction.
got the V2 dry herb atomiser as well as the V5. just to cover all portable bases. ThE v2 is a little harder to use.
Big agree on convection over conduction, my first ever "vape" (lung popper 3000, aka black widow) was conduction and was absolutely arse. Good job I invested in a V-Tower haha. But yeah I can afford a Tinymight 2 and will likely be grabbing one as me and my girlfriend often do things and go places and taking a joint in a doob tube everywhere is okay but it will often stink up places and one time a family had to erect a windbreak at the beach because our smoke was wafting. I kept saying it was bait asf to smoke there but she was like "Nah it's fine" lmao. So a portable vape will do wonders. ofc it still smells but you know what I mean haha.

I learn towards the TM2 also because of tolerance, I smoke a lot and thus require a lot to get me where I need to be and the TM2 is described as a "heavy" which suits me down to the ground.

Curious Gorilla

the heavey aspect i what led Me to the tinymight2 as the only available portable flower vape worth looking at,
what i realy want is a portable, unbreakable, Qaroma.

Curious Gorilla,

darbarikanada

I've had a mighty for 7+ years, love it. battery life depends on frequency of use. cleaning's no big deal. disassembling it to clean the inner works is not something I've ever tried (mine still works great, even after using concentrates that have undoubtedly oozed down into the works).

the TM will give better flavor, faster heat-up, faster extraction, but the mighty's capable of great flavor (low temps) or huge clouds (high temps).

one of my favorite things about the mighty is that you never have to stir to get even, complete extraction. really.

one thing people haven't mentioned here is stealth: I can vape in public with the mighty; it looks enough like an e-cig device to make it invisible to pretty much anyone except people who vape cannabis (and even those people don't always realize it's a cannabis device - someone I know recently asked if it was an asthma inhaler after she saw me using it).

one last thing: the mighty+ isn't a dramatic improvement over the original (according to Troy at 420 vapezone), so you can save money by getting the original.

Last edited:

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I've had a mighty for 7+ years, love it. battery life depends on frequency of use. cleaning's no big deal. disassembling it to clean the inner works is not something I've ever tried (mine still works great, even after using concentrates that have undoubtedly oozed down into the works).

the TM will give better flavor, faster heat-up, faster extraction, but the mighty's capable of great flavor (low temps) or huge clouds (high temps).

one of my favorite things about the mighty is that you never have to stir to get even, complete extraction. really.

one thing people haven't mentioned here is stealth: I can vape in public with the mighty; it looks enough like an e-cig device to make it invisible to pretty much anyone except people who vape cannabis (and even those people don't always realize it's a cannabis device - someone I know recently asked if it was an asthma inhaler after she saw me using it).

one last thing: the mighty+ isn't a dramatic improvement over the original (according to Troy at 420 vapezone), so you can save money by getting the original.
The feedback is much appreciated, however I do feel like the TM2 is the best option available to me given I am a heavy user and I would be using it very often.

Also R.E the stealth thing, it's a nice feature but not a massive issue here in the UK, you'd be hard pressed to not smell weed when you're out hahah especially around here, except in those aforementioned circumstances where stealth is a priority haha. I'm confusing, I apologise. I was defo considering a mighty but the non-replaceable batteries is the biggest turn-off on that device for me, personally.

Flavour also isn't much of an issue for me either, it's probably sacrilige around these parts but I'm not a huge flavour chaser, I use cannabis for the effects of the cannabinoids, the medication, not to taste bubblegum or various citrus fruits. It's certainly a nice bonus but heavy, efficient and strong extraction are the priorities for me, and the TinyMight 2 is one of the portables often mentioned in relation to "heavies".

Things like ball vapes are too involved for simply getting high, I might as well hot knife at that point, and I already own a quality desktop.

All the advice is appreciated however, keep it coming! haha

vapviking

Old & In the Way
FWIW, a box mod is simply a battery with some amount of brain.
From there, it depends what is mounted on to it.
I have an RBT Splinter. It is exclusively for dry herb, convection vaping.

TM2 is also capable of a somewhat longer sesh (or lots of single on demand hits), just go at a lower heat setting.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Things like ball vapes are too involved for simply getting high
Would you mind if I ask a few questions about this?

What is it that feels involved, is it putting the parts together? Is it the cables and the need for additional cooling apparatus? Have you used one?

In reality using a ball vape is almost exactly like bringing a lighter up to a bong, it feels effortless and completely natural to me.

Curious Gorilla

What is it that feels involved, is it putting the parts together? Is it the cables and the need for additional cooling apparatus? Have you used one?

In reality using a ball vape is almost exactly like bringing a lighter up to a bong, it feels effortless and completely natural to me.
Cheebsy is absolutely correct, Baller Head Injectors are simpler to use than your arizer V-Tower. And will hit harder. Although not portable.
Got a solo 2 as my first vape, but had to upgrade to an EQ after 2 weeks, as the Solo didnt hit hard enough.
Mighty, doesnt get hot enough for my liking, why i chose the Solo 2 instead.
I stopped using my arizer EQ after i got a baller head injector.
I now have a Qaroma thats become the only thing i use .Still going strong, had it 8 months.
No V.A.S. since i got it.
(Had real bad G.A.S. tho, the issue you will have with baller heads if you get one is you WILL CRAVE more Glassware.)
there are now many similar baller heads, quite a few to choose from.
It needs to be heavy hitting, I medicate for pain hourly from my first Coffee. Unill my next first Coffee.
( This morning with a shot of brandy in it. Gotta love a french breakfast.)

I still need a portable herb option,

So im converting an atomiser head into a 510 box mod mini baller head.
Limited success so far but waiting for parts to arrive to solve the issue.
Cause everything needs to be Ballsed Up .

The reason for getting the V5 Atomiser is because i needed a portable, and one that would hit hard as a baller head injector, and has full controll over the temperature(dab rigs seem to have a little less control than box mods but are basicaly the same thing)
The V5 hits like Geoff Capes with a Caber.
Dont Fear The Clothes(Rosin pressing) Iron. Just dont use your missus one. And dont put it back without cleaning it if you do...

If someone offered to swap their Tinymight2 for my V5 atomiser and box mod set up i would politely refuse.
If someone offered to swap their s&b mIGHTY i would ask how to clean it. And politely refuse.

Last edited:
Curious Gorilla,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I’d say there is a big difference between a custom designed regulated battery powered vape and a 510 atty on a box mod. I’ve had a Dreamwood Glow, a Splinter Z, and a DT v3.5 and v4 and frankly box mods are finicky as all hell and generally a pain to deal with. The manufacturer of the atty cannot foresee all the interactions their device will have with every one of the thousands of mods on the market and cannot provide individualized service for issues with them.

The best 510 style device I’ve ever used is the Timber Elite, which uses a DNA board, and it’s that good because the designer was able to customize the setup for that specific combination of board and heater.

Something like a TinyMight is, in my opinion, a far superior offering to any 510 mod attachment. Every aspect of the product was designed for that product in particular, so it works at its best all the time. And if there are issues, the manufacturer can assist with all of it because they made all of it.

I know some people are big fans of box mods and they can add a lot of versatility to a setup, but having tried them I would not recommend them over a TinyMight, which has really set the bar for portable, regulated, battery powered devices.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: Franco

Okla68

I cant believe that no one has recommended the APOLLO AIRVAPE PRO !?
Personally, I cant think of Any Box it Dosent check as far as Function, ease of use, Flavor out the Wazoo..Flower, Concentrates.....removable replaceable batteries, Wireless charging...it Can be a bugger to clean if you are OCD about such...and NO, I Dont have any stock in the company. Oh, and the Customer Service is Beyond any I have ever dealt with...
All of my other devices have pretty much been gathering dust since getting it.
Hopefully they service your area....youll Not Regret it, IMO !!

PeteyS

I had a (2020)crafty+, used it ever so gently for 1 year and had the micro usb charge connecter go bad. Apparently its quite common.
S&B does have great service however. They sent me out a new Usb C crafty in less then 5 days, direct from Germany.
I think if you buy any electronic vape, you should not expect it to last very long. Maybe 3 years max.
Which is why I gravitate towards butane powered vapes.

PeteyS,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥

The fact I have a desktop unit already and I'm specifically looking for a portable that I can take with me to places?
Indoors it probably is a very intuitive design but on the go or for outdoors, it's not ideal haha.

Xenkishøtz,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I cant believe that no one has recommended the APOLLO AIRVAPE PRO !?
Personally, I cant think of Any Box it Dosent check as far as Function, ease of use, Flavor out the Wazoo..Flower, Concentrates.....removable replaceable batteries, Wireless charging...it Can be a bugger to clean if you are OCD about such...and NO, I Dont have any stock in the company. Oh, and the Customer Service is Beyond any I have ever dealt with...
All of my other devices have pretty much been gathering dust since getting it.
Hopefully they service your area....youll Not Regret it, IMO !!
Ooh this looks very interesting. Would you describe it as suitable for heavy users with high tolerance?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
The fact I have a desktop unit already and I'm specifically looking for a portable that I can take with me to places?
Indoors it probably is a very intuitive design but on the go or for outdoors, it's not ideal haha.
You said that you thought ball vapes were too involved, and I was wondering about that sentiment specifically. It's definately not an outdoors solution, at least past the patio!

On to your point, I don't like the mighty at all, the TM is probably as hard hitting as you'll get for self contained electronic device. If you're situation allows using a good sized torch, the torch powered elev8r with the wand (not the ih, the cooking stem) is reasonably portable and very hard hitting.

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
You said that you thought ball vapes were too involved, and I was wondering about that sentiment specifically. It's definately not an outdoors solution, at least past the patio!

On to your point, I don't like the mighty at all, the TM is probably as hard hitting as you'll get for self contained electronic device. If you're situation allows using a good sized torch, the torch powered elev8r with the wand (not the ih, the cooking stem) is reasonably portable and very hard hitting.
Oh mainly because I plan to use my TM2 outdoors yes and yeahh the Mighty+ seems to pale in comparison tbf.

Eh I could use a torch, but the extra costs of butane n shit plus handling hot things when stoned etc.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
things like Dynavaps just seem too much effort for me and don't fit my style of consumption. :)
I honestly don't work for Dynavap and don't care for their marketing but I am always recommending their product for portables.

I have been vaping now for 10 years straight and have tried various electric devices. In the end, batteries always let me down. They are bulky, heavy, potentially dangerous, and will run out at the worst time and you will not be able to vape until you have plugged in a charger and waited for awhile (or vape while charging if your device supports it). In an on-the-go situation this may not be an option. The DV will work with even a normal disposable lighter at a pinch so you are much less likely to get stuck without vapor. It cools down within seconds ( especially the Titanium tip). It really is an item for a survival kit!
:2c:

Top Bottom