A little help picking out a box mod? Ceramic Kiln 2.5?

FriscoB

I have a few mechanical mods and a few different pen style batteries. The problem is they do not have the voltage or heat I need as I use them for extracts and not so much for tobacco, so I decided it was better to invest into a box mod. I was looking at the Sigelei 150w TC, when I saw some others. I know enough from the reviews to avoid the Fuchai. But what about the others? Would a 75 watt Sigelei box mod be able to light the Kiln just as quick? Or should I just stay the course, spend a little more and get the Sigelei 150w TC? Ideas, comments?
Recently I was made aware of Atmos's Kiln 2.5 with ceramic donut heating element and from what I have seen it looks like what I have been looking for. Had anyone used one? Do they work well with scfe oil? What about other extracts? Ideas, comments?

FriscoB,

j-bug

Vape NW has a fantastic deal on the Cuboid TC Mod by Joyetech. It was originally a 150watt mod but there's a firmware update that brings it to 200w. It's a ridiculously good value, and with the quality and reputation of the evic VTC Mini 75w mod by Joyetech I'm pretty confident in this one even though I don't yet have one in my hands. It has a lot of the same features and apparently functions just like the vtc mini.

Edit: you'll want to pick up a couple of decent 18650 batteries for it if you don't already have a married pair.

j-bug,
Top Bottom