A Discussion on ADHD and Cannabis

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hello Friends!
(this was supposed to be a short post ... welcome to the world of ADHD).
(A tl;dr at the end for my adhd friends who are pissed at me for writing so much :D)

Intro
I wanted to create a place where people with ADHD can come and discuss how Cannabis is affecting their life for better or for worse.
I would like to open this up to all of the Neurodivergent community as well, so Autism, OCD, etc. are all welcome to chime in, but my main focus will be on ADHD.

There is a very strong relationship between ADHD and Cannabis as ADHD translates quite literally to a dopamine deficiency. This is why stimulants provide such relief, as dopamine is the main neurotransmitter released. This is how a "stimulant" can "slow down" someone with ADHD, which is what most neurotypicals don't understand when it comes to medicating. Once the dopamine is balanced, the symptoms recede (in theory).

There are many possible side effects when it comes to using stimulants which I won't focus too much on here, but can leave people to seek an alternative such as Cannabis. Cannabis is a fantastic substitute for getting that dopamine if classic stimulants don't work well for you.
(Please, no bashing of medication here. It may not be right for you, but there are thousands of people who's lives are saved through classic stimulant medication).

ADHD and Dopamine in general
With that, there are some negatives, or times where it's appropriate, of using cannabis. Just things to consider...

With ADHD being a dopamine deficiency, you may become more reliant on cannabis as your source of dopamine. When you consider the alternative though, if you were medicated, you'd also be reliant on chemical stimulants daily as well, but those aren't quite as mind altering/psychoactive as cannabis.

Also considering the alternatives, ADHD people can seek unhealthy or impulsive behaviors to trigger dopamine if they aren't medicated.

No matter what, someone with ADHD is seeking dopamine at almost all stages of the day. It's up to you to find what's the healthiest way of managing your dopamine levels.

Notice how we've been talking about ADHD, and haven' yet mentioned "distractions" or "inattentiveness". Most people consider this the main symptom of ADHD, but it's actually a sub-diagnosis within ADHD - "inattentive type".

ADHD is not a "deficit" of attention. The name is extremely misleading. It is unregulated attention. Our attention is significantly greater than most, it's just not regulated. This is why ADHD people can function exceptionally well at whatever currently drives their focus, and we're constantly bouncing back and forth between tasks and hobbies, as it's nearly impossible to force ourselves to do something we aren't currently focused on or motivated to do.

This is known as Executive Function. Executive Function mostly relates to having a plan, and doing it. This is extremely difficult for most people with ADHD, as our "plan" is driven by what our brain attaches its attention to.

This is why, if you have ADHD, you've almost certainly been called "lazy" your entire life.
Trying so hard just to accomplish the most basic of tasks that come naturally to other people is anything but lazy.

"Hyperactivity" is also not a very accurate term. Many of us aren't actively hyper, our bodies are just trying to regulate our stimuli. ADHD/Autistic people tend to have a strong sensitivity to stimuli, whether it's too much ore too little, and it needs to be regulated daily.
This is known as "stimming", and is very common through the entire neurodivergent community, especially Autism.
The different types of stimming are:

-Visual
-Verbal/Auditory
-Tactile/Touch
-Vestibular/Balance-Based
-Other

ADHD Symptoms

Many people think of ADHD symptoms as
-Fidgeting
-Distracted
-Hyper
-Talking a lot

Notice these are only visual symptoms. This is what people see. Notice the literal name of the diagnosis is just the parts of us that affect other people.

This is what isn't seen
-Imposter syndrome (big influence from society's view of ADHD)
-Executive dysfunction
-Poor working memory
-Difficulty planning and following through
-Difficulty following directions
-Poor object permanence (something out of sight almost doesn't exist - that vape in your closet that you've been wanting to use but haven't touched in a year).
-Difficulty regulating attention
-Difficulty regulating emotion
-Impulsivity / bad decision making
-Rejection Sensitivity
-Difficulty with daily tasks such as laundry/dishes/hygiene
-Getting extremely overwhelmed when just 1 task is added to the day, regardless of how short the task is
-Difficulty remembering/being on time for appointments (or arriving an hour early to avoid the anxiety of possibly forgetting)
-Interrupting often or difficulty following conversation
-"Bees in the brain"
-Brain fog
-Many more

Someone with ADHD can experience any number of these symptoms with varying degrees of intensity.

ADHD and Cannabis for me:
I start using Cannabis when I was 17 for recreational reasons. It only took a few weeks of use to see how just a small session at night was drastically affecting my life on the daily.
Even my uncle commented after my first few months of a drastic "night and day difference."

I was very much the exact same person, same quirks and weirdness, without the extra elements that were making me a problematic child.

I started to feel much more "normal". Many ADHD people have a sense of "difference" that they experience in regards to others.
I no longer had an overwhelming sense of "doom".
I started doing my homework and started to enjoy learning.
I found Psychology which ended up being a huge drive to further my education.
I was less short with people, I was calmer driving, and I wasn't nearly as impulsive with my decisions.
I had a huge boost in confidence in just being myself.
Just all around lived a more enjoyable life.

All of these effects were while I was not under the immediate effects of Cannabis. It just simply being in my system from the day before helped greatly.

I've often attributed these changes to myself just "growing up" and "growing out of it", but every time I quit cannabis, all of my symptoms return. I always describe it as "I feel how I felt in highschool", when my symptoms were at their strongest.

I continue to use cannabis daily at night (and occasionally in the day depending on what I'm doing), and never consume during work. It does not help me with attention and can make me more distracted. Finding when and how cannabis works for you, and moderating it in that way, is important.
I use it because I enjoy it, and I know it's very beneficial to my daily life.
I use it to make events more enjoyable, to detach a bit in anxiety-inducing situations, or wherever else I see fit.

Outro

ADHD is globally misunderstood, and the symptoms are often invalidated.

ADHD - when you understand the relationship between the brain, motivation, impulsivity, emotion, attention, and dopamine - starts to make a lot more sense.
Motivation is not something that can be forced. It's a relationship between dopamine and the reward center. Your brain won't put energy into a task if it won't feel a reward. Same goes for attention.

I was diagnosed when I was a child, but I never fully understood the impact until more recently. I imagine many others are the same, and late diagnosis can bring about its own range of struggles and trying to understand.

Anger and frustration are common emotions when looking back on your childhood with ADHD, and the many times we were mistreated as a result of it.

Please chime in on your experience with ADHD, and if possible how Cannabis has affected it.

(I'm going to try to add a poll at some point to see which symptoms are managed, unaffected, or worsened by cannabis. We'll see if I get around to it).

tl;dr
ADHD is mostly a dopamine deficiency, and cannabis has a direct relationship with dopamine.
Managing dopamine is a huge deal for people with ADHD, and too little can lead to impulsivity or poor decision making when seeking dopamine, as well as a number of other symptoms.
Many symptoms can be relieved when dopamine is introduced to the brain, hence why stimulants can be so helpful (and cannabis).
Everyone's experience with ADHD is different, as well as the relationship with Cannabis, so feel free to chime in and discuss :)

Unibonger

I was diagnosed severe ADHD at the age of 45. I'm now 73. It does not go away. I was prescribed Dextroamphetamine as my doc did not feel Aderal would be effective. In 3 years I went from 30 mg every 4 hours to 60 mg, at that point I quit the meds. I focus well on cannabis but still don't write things down often enough.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I was diagnosed severe ADHD at the age of 45.
That sure is quite late! I hope it helped your life make a bit more sense once you got the diagnosis.

I focus well on cannabis but still don't write things down often enough.
I definitely get this. Thankfully most of my work is through email, and as long as I send an email with some info and keywords, I know I can eventually find it. It's not the most organized system, but it works enough.

Daily tasks, things I need from the store, etc. I forget all the time though.
I went to the store 3 separate times for 1 item and never ended up purchasing it, just got distracted by other deals :D

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I was Diagnosed with Combined type ADHD about 5 years ago (at 40 yrs old) as well as co-morbid generalized and social anxiety.

I first started smoking cannabis at 14 or 15 yrs old. continued fairly regularly in recreational and party-type applications through my teens, but noticed in university, that I was drawn more to pretty steady, lower amounts, and for not-recreational type activities (such as writing essays and final exams), which strengthened my already overpowering feeling that something must be wrong with me, as this was not 'normal' behaviour. So I largely hid my use, which eventually caused it to become problematic.

In my early 30s, I largely stopped, but ended up swapping for the much more destructive alcohol abuse, online shopping, and internet addiction. Which obviously began to affect every area of my life - health, self-esteem, work productivity, relationships, etc.

When I started to examine my choices, and to try to get to the root cause, the why of why I was drinking, the why of why I was drawn to cannabis and why it had been something that helped my symptoms, I first self-diagnosed my anxiety. I stopped day-drinking, began cutting back on my alcohol intake and dependence, and started to experiment with small doses, first of just high thc cannabis, with somewhat positive results, depending on strains.

I did more research, picked better strains, added cbd, and began to see bigger gains. And then I happened upon a ted talk by Jessica McCabe, about what ADHD is like, and I was floored. Spent a lot of time researching adhd, doing online diagnostics, etc, Fast forward, talked to my family Dr, who luckily had some experience with adult adhd, and concurred with my self-diagnosis, so she sent me to a psychiatrist for an official diagnosis.

I tried stimulant meds for about 9 months-1 year. I felt improved clarity in some ways, felt like it helped with some things, but in reality, it wreaked havoc on my anxiety, and made some of my other symptoms worse (which meant the my wife and I were fighting a lot).

I ended up taking a leave of absence from work (fortunately I was able to), stopped the stimulants, got a prescription for medical cannabis, started exercising regularly, going to counselling - mostly Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which has favourable results for anxiety, adhd, etc, and haven't looked back.

Once I started back to work, I continued with my medical cannabis regiment, which includes CBD oil morning and afternoon and thc/cbd flower throughout the day. I had a marked improvement, which is surely attributed to not just one single thing, but many of the changes I made. I treat my cannabis rx the same way that doctors have suggested pharma. adhd meds be used, which is as broad coverage as possible.
I always have more CBD in my system than thc (except possibly night-time).

A few months after my return to work, the pandemic began. There have been some highs and lows in the last few years with regards to symptomatic behaviours (both adhd and anxiety based symptomatic behaviours), as well as with my continued journey to lessen my alcohol intake and dependency. However, I am generally healthier, less anxious, more on top of things, and more productive than I have been in my adult life, or possibly ever. if the pandemic had occured a few years earlier before I had figured my shit out, I am certain that it would have gone a lot worse for me.

edit: ironically, my original diagnosing psychiatrist told me to stay away from marijuana. My family Dr had a more even approach - recognizing the ways in which it could have positive effects in a similar way to a SSRI, but thought it would be a less significant impact than a stimulant med., and also said that it would not help my concentration

Last edited:

Rob90w

How are you finding using uplifting strains and anxiety ? I have to use indica in the evening and the sativas so far that iv had send me to a paranoid hell.

My adhd is largely inattentive and I was miss diagnosed with depression for 10 years, my main symptoms are low mood and emotional dysregulation. It’s really taking it’s toll me at the moment and medical cannabis I have just got on I’m the UK feels like a last chance saloon for me as multiple ssri and stims don’t work for me or don’t relieve symptoms. Indica Hindu Kush I have is great to stop me drinking and slow down at night but iv yet to find a day time one I can use

AJS

Calm Consistency
How are you finding using uplifting strains and anxiety ? I have to use indica in the evening and the sativas so far that iv had send me to a paranoid hell.

My adhd is largely inattentive and I was miss diagnosed with depression for 10 years, my main symptoms are low mood and emotional dysregulation. It’s really taking it’s toll me at the moment and medical cannabis I have just got on I’m the UK feels like a last chance saloon for me as multiple ssri and stims don’t work for me or don’t relieve symptoms. Indica Hindu Kush I have is great to stop me drinking and slow down at night but iv yet to find a day time one I can use
I also tend to stick to Indicas for the same reason. I've been trying to branch out. I've found some Sativas that have been really mood lifting for me, but slightly overdoing it turns that into more of a "worried" feeling instead of uplifing for some reason. It's a fine line.

I've found ADHD and depression can have very similar symptoms and can overlap. Specifically the lack of motivation, poor executive function, and emotional dysregulation. So ADHD symptoms can definitely affect depression or be confused as depression. So I can get the whole "stay in bed all day and not want to do anything", but as an ADHD symptom, not due to depression, as my mood will technically be fine.

I have to really try to stay on top of my interests and hobbies and find new things to be "obsessed" (hyperfixate) with, to keep myself occupied.
(I've recently picked up a grill, so grilling has become my new excitement to wake up to each day).

As far as daytime strains, as I said, slightly overdoing it has a pretty big negative effect for me. So a lot of it has to do with taking it really easy for me.

Have you considered something like CBD for mood, or even mixing half flower half CBD? I've heard of pretty good success from others with that, as it helps to bring down the anxiety and make everything a bit tamer.

I still don't have just a perfect strain that I go back to for medical benefits.
Half of my enjoyment from weed is the excitement I get trying something new. So I keep good strains in the back of my head but I'm trying new stuff often.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Non-diagnosed AD[H]D/Spectrum here. I stoicly abstained from nearly everything until roughly the age of 29 (I had a family and joined the military by 18, so my life stages got jumbled around). From ~30-35 I was a highly functioning alcoholic (accomplished professional in an industry where drinking is a part of the job for most professionals). I had plenty of buddies who partook daily (and whom I would join on occassion) and I always told them as soon as I could walk into an establishment and buy cannabis I would be the first in line. When IL went legal I was living in St. Louis and, true to word, immediately began experimenting. Within a year I had all but completely cut alcohol out of my life (it is still an ‘important’ part of my profession, but now I enjoy my cocktails at functions rather than overusing). Cannabis has incontrovertibly increased my life expectancy, if it did nothing else for me it was a miracle.

But it does do more. An old friend of mine actually wrote his masters thesis on cannabis and ADHD, and much of what you say reminds me of his paper. I also tend to favor Indica, but as with most things the Indica/Sativa distiniction is held in more importance than it should be. Jack H is a classic example of a “Sativa” that I find works very well with my symptoms; and if you haven’t tried any 1:1 strains I would recommend them highly! I enjoy getting medicated at appropriate times, but 1:1’s leave me less medicated and more just brushing off all of the anxiety/stress from my brains inner workings!

Dustin McKief

-Difficulty with daily tasks such as laundry/dishes/hygiene
Task initiation is something that I've been working on my whole life. I've never been diagnosed or been under treatment, but I think that because the stress of a deadline is typically what gets me going, I've been functional enough to get by for work. For everyday tasks, I struggle to find the energy to get started. In a way it doesn't really make sense because once I do start, I am generally happy about it and feel a pleasant sense of accomplishment. If I were designing my own CBT, it would involve working on that kind of metacognition!

With cannabis added to the equation, it's a mixed bag. Sometimes I am more likely to get started; if this happens, I typically become hyperfocused on doing a thorough job. Other times I will put off repeatedly.

Timps27

In my mind it’s a trade off, and one that I am willing to make. I’m sure therapy and pharmaceuticals could make me ‘more productive’; meaning better at picking up my house and presenting as an “adult”. But I firmly believe the success I have had in business is owed much to the unique way that my mind operates. If maximizing my contribution to my employees and co-workers means I will have a dirty house and some social issues, I’m okay with that.

And I don’t mean this to talk down on therapy, I very much believe in it and seek it out. Just not in ways that will alter the uniqueness of my mind; if my therapist suggests so I know it’s time to find a new one.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I think that because the stress of a deadline is typically what gets me going, I've been functional enough to get by for work. For everyday tasks, I struggle to find the energy to get started.
Procrastination is proven to be a form of dopamine release. The timing of a deadline kick starts us into action.
Without a deadline, we can push back indefinitely.

Really frustrates me how much my parents forced me to do things on their time, when I already had it mapped out in my head. Threw off my entire highschool career. When I took that into my own hands in college, I succeeded.

I always say, if I didn't have anxiety, I wouldn't get anything done. The anxiety of my mess building up, getting behind on dishes, not picking up the floor, etc. forces me into action. I know if I don't stay on top of stuff, I'd quickly fall deep, and it becomes too difficult to dig myself out. It's difficult to stay on top of it, it really is, but it's more difficult once I'm behind.

Also when you think about weed giving us dopamine, it almost replaced the need to "do" anything.
I find it both ways. Sometimes it gives me the dopamine I need to get started (even on tasks I find fun, like video games), and other times it leaves me complacent with the amount of dopamine it provides, and I just stare at a screen taking no action.

But I firmly believe the success I have had in business is owed much to the unique way that my mind operates. If maximizing my contribution to my employees and co-workers means I will have a dirty house and some social issues, I’m okay with that.

Just not in ways that will alter the uniqueness of my mind;

Totally the same way myself. It's difficult to know for sure. I'm not sure if me being "more productive" would eliminate some of those other features of myself that I'm proud of and makes me feel like me.
I have gotten on stimulants in the past, and didn't enjoy them. I didn't feel like myself. Others feel like it helps to bring out the good in themselves.

I got on an antidepressant when I was younger to help with GAD (now realized was probably just ADHD), and my confidence soared, but so did my impulsivity, to a dangerous level, so had to get off it.
Weed gave me that same effect, but actually helped my impulsivity, so was an easy trade.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I was diagnosed at 6 and grew up on meds. They ALL affect my appetite and I was 40 pounds until I quit the meds at 13 y/o. I then used nothing until I started smoking regularly at 19. 'Im just 22 so im probably still naive but Cannabis certainly makes me f e e l better. It's because my dopamine system is all sorts of outta wack but I don't really care about a dependency on herb because it's that or something else for managing my ADD. that being said, I'm about to graduate from one of the toughest music institutions in the country so it clearly isn't affecting me too terribly to be vaping on the reg.

Rob90w

Did any of you struggle with self medication on other things ? I found I was drinking each night after work as I was searching for that dopamine hit and using pain pills a lot more. The immediate improvement I’m seeing ejth cannabis having not used it prior to this is my drinking has stopped over night and although iv replaced one thing for something else, my tolerance is none existent and I’m able to hit my vape twice and be set for the evening having not had 4 vodkas, this then plays into the next day where I don’t wake up feeling like absolute shit . Hoping I can find something for the day that I can tolerate and it not make me anxious but the self medication with harmful substances stopping is a game changer already for me

Rob90w

Non-diagnosed AD[H]D/Spectrum here. I stoicly abstained from nearly everything until roughly the age of 29 (I had a family and joined the military by 18, so my life stages got jumbled around). From ~30-35 I was a highly functioning alcoholic (accomplished professional in an industry where drinking is a part of the job for most professionals). I had plenty of buddies who partook daily (and whom I would join on occassion) and I always told them as soon as I could walk into an establishment and buy cannabis I would be the first in line. When IL went legal I was living in St. Louis and, true to word, immediately began experimenting. Within a year I had all but completely cut alcohol out of my life (it is still an ‘important’ part of my profession, but now I enjoy my cocktails at functions rather than overusing). Cannabis has incontrovertibly increased my life expectancy, if it did nothing else for me it was a miracle.

But it does do more. An old friend of mine actually wrote his masters thesis on cannabis and ADHD, and much of what you say reminds me of his paper. I also tend to favor Indica, but as with most things the Indica/Sativa distiniction is held in more importance than it should be. Jack H is a classic example of a “Sativa” that I find works very well with my symptoms; and if you haven’t tried any 1:1 strains I would recommend them highly! I enjoy getting medicated at appropriate times, but 1:1’s leave me less medicated and more just brushing off all of the anxiety/stress from my brains inner workings!
The strain jack h is that jack Herrera? Iv had other patients recommend this to me ALOT when iv said I get anxiety on haze/sativas

How does it affect you

Rob90w,
Reactions: Timps27

Timps27

Yes, Jack Herrer, named after a longtime medical cannabis advocate. For me it has some Sativa effects: it’s an energy boost and helps me engage others, but it doesn’t give me any of the increased anxiety or flightiness that so many typically do. To me it’s like a daytime Indica strain if I had to nail it to “common perception” of the genetics divide.

Rob90w

Great I’ll be asking for this next, our medical systems are difficult to navigate here in the UK 50.00 appointments are needed to request a strain from a doc!

Out of curiosity do you find you are sensitive to sativas typically and this seems to be the one for you that’s ok?

Rob90w,
Reactions: Timps27

Timps27

Sorry I missed your reply! Yes, some sativas can increase my anxiety; definitely not all but enough that I won’t buy anything more than an eighth unless I know I’m good on the strain. And I buy Jack H by the oz when I can.

Timps27,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
If I mix a Sativa with CBD, I don't have anxiety issues, but it has happened with only high-thc.
I'd be interested in reading that thesis if it is available somewhere. . .

GoldenBud

"
At a still deeper level, the problem lies in the genes that lay down the blueprint for manufacturing neurotransmitters. People with ADHD have at least one defective gene, the DRD2 gene that makes it difficult for neurons to respond to dopamine, the neurotransmitter that is involved in feelings of pleasure and the regulation of attention. Studies on genetic anomalies have implicated other dopaminergic genes such as the DRD4 receptor gene, the dopamine beta hydroxylase (DβH) gene, and the dopamine transporter genes as causative factors in ADHD (Cook et al 1995; Waldman et al 1996), as well as gene variants involved in multiple neurotransmitter pathways.

"

and we know that THC makes sure there'll be more Dopamine concentration in the brain's Synapses, for longer times, aka as "Stronger Anandamide"

so definitely, absolutely, THC is good for people who are diagnosed with ADHD.
*Everything should be taken with moderation. Don't vape too much because you have ADHD. THC can be addictive. 0.3gr per day, then the next day will be a DAY OFF, sounds like a good plan. which means 1.1gr~ per week.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I was diagnosed severe ADHD at the age of 45. I'm now 73. It does not go away. I was prescribed Dextroamphetamine as my doc did not feel Aderal would be effective. In 3 years I went from 30 mg every 4 hours to 60 mg, at that point I quit the meds. I focus well on cannabis but still don't write things down often enough.
I was diagnosed at 43 :) (with ADHD, combined/moderate, as well as Autism Level 1 social/behavioural)
That sure is quite late! I hope it helped your life make a bit more sense once you got the diagnosis.
The diagnosis has helped me considerably as far as understanding myself better and being kinder to myself.

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Good thread. Thankyou @AJS. Wish id seen it months ago.
Spent my life struggling with people ,timing ,society and authority. Parents ,school ,workplace,police. Generaly any rules that seem ridiculous and nonsensical, or unreasonable. People dont like being asked question when they are in authority.
Didnt start using cannabis at all till i was 27, when I set up my own business I stopped drinking(any large or frequent amounts). I dont think I could have started and run my business without using it for several reasons,I did the physical work as well as run the business , so it helped with muscle and joint pain, and particularly dealing with customers, which i have only come to understand more recently.(Business did well for as while but eventualy failed, partly me being bad at business, breaking bones 2 years in a row, mainly a large company going into liquidation and not paying at the worst possible time.)
Could never quite seem to understand the game evreybody seems involved in, people say one thing, but my gut would tell me they meant something else.
For example someone tells me something that they know isnt true but you are meant to accept the lie in a polite way as the socialy acceptable behavior, but instead I feel dissonance and either have issues because i wont accept the lie or find I go over conversations after and find they possibly meant things i just didnt understand at the time, because the minutia of their behaviour doesnt match what they are saying. Cannabis let me not give a shit about that, amongst other benefits.
Im just over half a century old, and im waiting to get a diagnoses for autism, if it ever happens on the NHS, seems there is a 2 year wait.
Maybe im just an arsehole. Can they diagnose that?
I dont know if its worth bothering to get a diagnoses at this stage, but i at least need to understand it as one of my children IS diagnosed, and i dont want my child to have to struggle like i did. And it seems more obvious with them.
It feels hypocrytical, but i really dont want them to need Cannabis or anything else. But if one day it comes to it and they do, at least nowadays he wont be a criminal for using it in the UK.

Definately check out Jack Herer, and if you can find it , Cinderella-99(or C-99) which is largely Jack herer genetics. I liked it with coffee first thing in the morning and all day long. Tastes of pineapple and/or grapefruit if its any good, lovely up feel to it, never had any paranoia, with Jack Herer either. But i do have a high tolerence. When I smoked(last time i had c-99) i was going through at least 21 grams a week. Bit less now i vapourise it ,thankfully.
Great I’ll be asking for this next, our medical systems are difficult to navigate here in the UK 50.00 appointments are needed to request a strain from a doc!

Out of curiosity do you find you are sensitive to sativas typically and this seems to be the one for you that’s ok?
Being in the UK and using our wonderfull Medical Cannabis
(removed expletive) Clinics, your best bet for a Sativa is probably GrowPHs La S.A.G.E. I know its 8 months since your post but I in my experience that still holds true.
It is non-irradiated,not over trimmed, and doesnt suffer from the 6 month shelf life most UK medicinal cannabis does.
I recently found out that they DO NOT HAVE TO have followups every 3 months, once you are stable on your Meds.
Over 20 years using Cannabis you would think that stable enough.
They just really need the Money.
And dont believe the bullshit about no difference between Sativa and Indica, the Clinics and their Masters are pushing this idea to cover high amounts of CBN in alot of their older stock.

freshone1

I was diagnosed at 43 :) (with ADHD, combined/moderate, as well as Autism Level 1 social/behavioural)

The diagnosis has helped me considerably as far as understanding myself better and being kinder to myself.
Great buddy, now how about you send out that Supreme V3 you sold or get back to the buyer. Glad you had time to post this.

Top Bottom