100% Decarb With The NOVA

Krazy

If you cook regular and are not already geared up for the souse method now is the time, lol.

i'm checking back in on this thread during a big time marathon cooking session. 6oz of high grade medical will be turning into fudge before the sun rises here, lol. This will take care of the friend borrowing my kitchen for 1/2 a year.

If I had the $ and only planned on doing the occasional cook? I would still get one.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm trying to order one from both the Nova and Lift sites and in both instances the card was declined. Following 3 attempts to do this, I received an email from my credit card carrier stating "possible fraudulent activity" which I resolved by calling them. I'd love to order one; the website situation just isn't working for me. Can you advise? thanks.....

jeffp,

PoopMachine

I'm trying to order one from both the Nova and Lift sites and in both instances the card was declined. Following 3 attempts to do this, I received an email from my credit card carrier stating "possible fraudulent activity" which I resolved by calling them. I'd love to order one; the website situation just isn't working for me. Can you advise? thanks.....

Thats weird.. I have no issues.

PoopMachine,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@Ganja O

Any news regarding if the Nova or Herbal Equivalent Lift will work in the UK?

I'm poised over the Buy Now button but can't proceed without knowing if the device is going to work on the UK's 240v 50Hz power supply.

GreenHopper,

mtnbike420

Anyone order recently? I was wondering how long it would take to recieve. Thanks!

mtnbike420,

jinglebells

I actually found this site while looking for contact info for Ardent. I've tried email multiple times, Facebook message and Insta DM, all to no avail.
I placed an order on Nov 3rd. The site did say for shipping in Dec, but I haven't heard a single word since.
I'm getting a bit antsy. Might be a little less so if not charged until shipped, but I was charged immediately.

jinglebells,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I actually found this site while looking for contact info for Ardent. I've tried email multiple times, Facebook message and Insta DM, all to no avail.
I placed an order on Nov 3rd. The site did say for shipping in Dec, but I haven't heard a single word since.
I'm getting a bit antsy. Might be a little less so if not charged until shipped, but I was charged immediately.

Yep, I raised a query both here and via the website and have heard SFA.

GreenHopper,

Tooler

I also ordered mine 1 month ago, with no info on ship date.

mtnbike420

Just wanted to update I've left 2 voicemails,2 emails,and a message on ig with no response.

mtnbike420,

jinglebells

Just wanted to update I've left 2 voicemails,2 emails,and a message on ig with no response.

Same! But add in a Facebook message as well! The wait is bad, but not having any idea when the wait will be over is worse.

I don't think an update is unreasonable after they've had our money for over a month. Very bad business.

mtnbike420

I haven't even placed a order. I just wanted a general idea what the wait would be. If I would have got a response and told a month I would have given them my money. I'm now going to check out a anova sous vide and give that a shot.

mtnbike420,

jinglebells

I just got an email saying they expect their next shipment on the 16th and will be shipping via expedited delivery to get them to people before Christmas.

The next units will be the second gen models.

I just got the same email! Very good news!

jinglebells,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@PoopMachine Good to hear someone is getting some comms from these guys.

I'm interested in getting a unit but not until I know if it can run on the UK power grid.

Like @mtnbike420 I'm ready to put down the cash I just need a few details first.

@Hippie Dickie did I read a few pages back that you had an early model of the nova/lift? Does it have a label on it (most likely bottom) showing any power details like 110/220/240v 50/60hz?

GreenHopper,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I just got the same email! Very good news!

Same here. Very soon we will all have our brand spanking new and updated decarb machines...I seriously can't wait. Truly a fantastic idea and something that I'll be using quite often.

jeffp,
Top Bottom