ZipZap

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Thanks fuckcombustion.com for providing a place to hide out and take and idea into its best possible incarnation with a group of close friends. The exert input early in the design process enabled the rapid evolution of the RBT technology and that spirit of customer involvement still exists today. Many thanks and much respect to both the old and new staff especially those two old salty dogs Pak and Stu for making this bold move to keep the community alive in a new and improved way.

The ZipZap is a fun experimental vaporizer that is about the size of a cig. The heater is powered by the ZapCap and is a high flow full convection beast that should deliver the goods in a hurry. Really excited to play with this little bugger as in combination with the ZipZap and a wip it could also prove to be an on-demand convection beast through water.

Please stay positive on the RBT threads and address any business related concerns to ryan@rastabuddhatao.com as this thread is for sharing user experiences and will not be used to address customer service issues. Please learn the rules and follow them and help make the moderators job easy. These people give their own valuable time out of love for this community and their job CAN be very time consuming. They deserve for us all to act with love and respect and be on our best behavior as payment for giving us this gift of fcombustion.com.

OG FC Link:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... wow I cant believe it has been over 5 years here on FC! Thanks all for the support here and please join me on fcombustion.com as RBT will no longer be supporting this antiquated version of FC.

Onward and upward and thanks to @pakalolo and @Stu for the new home :)

kenske

As a huge fan of vapcaps, I am onboard to support any efforts in innovating something completely new and/or improving on already great products that I use and love :clap:

1) I think having adjustable bowl size is a big deal. I currently use the TI tip set at its smallest herb chamber for micro dose and the SS tip for full max effects on the vc
2) If the extra 1" in length provides a noticeable performance increase, then I would prefer it. Offcourse, options are always welcomed
3) I prefer titanium over stainless steel. 1st reason is weight: There is a significant difference in weight . 2nd reason is performance. I like how quickly ti heats up and cools down.
4) Options are always good
5) Personally, I prefer "low, med, high, overheat/combust"
6) Being able to use it with a torch is a big one for me....even if I use a ih most of the time. I still use the torch from time to time and when I want ultimate portability. Having this option adds significant value to the device for me

As TommyDee suggested, I am also a big fan of options and modularity. I think these are some of the qualities that help make Dynavap so successful.... excited to see how this one develops Ryan!

Top Bottom