Discontinued Zion vaporizer

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
hCHVKcG.jpg

Some nice fotos on RBT twitter. Should we take it that this is your beta Zion @HD Springer

upriver

combustion-free
I'm caught up to page 55 or so... what a fantastic machine and what a great thread. If anyone can address this, I would appreciate it (and I will catch up on this thread...) What is the current state of pre-orders? Is there a long backlog, or will ordering now result in shipment in October when the first batch is available? If not, how long is the backlog? This looks like the cordless home unit/travel unit I've been waiting for.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm caught up to page 55 or so... what a fantastic machine and what a great thread. If anyone can address this, I would appreciate it (and I will catch up on this thread...) What is the current state of pre-orders? Is there a long backlog, or will ordering now result in shipment in October when the first batch is available? If not, how long is the backlog? This looks like the cordless home unit/travel unit I've been waiting for.

No backlog, production is what's getting up and running now, should be plenty of slots to still get it on time. You just missed the lower price and lifetime warranty offer is all (not that either are really needed, but were nice bonuses)

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
We all wanna save a buck, and a lifetime warranty is nice, but let's face it, I'm more concerned about how it works and getting it yesterday!

I like that RBT says October, and you guys feel it will be October. To me, it makes no sense to make a promise you can't keep, just kinda bad business. Sounds like a good company all the way around, who I'd like to buy from.

Once again, I am on the site, lurking, cart full, trying to figure ways to justify this freaking out wife.

Somebody talk me into it, or out of it.... suspense it killing me!

MY CART

Zion - US Only - Oct 2015

QTY 2 - Rasta Buddha Tao 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable Batteries

$24.00
$24.00

Long glass stem for home use
Clear
$7.00
$7.00

Shipping to:
Shipping: $12.00
Total: $242.00

[EDIT] ordered with 4 batts and long stem, already have a nitcore charger

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Bravesst 'getting it yesterday' you are lucky my friend I am hanging in for the adjustable single version.
I think I've got the easy ride, for now, the only imagery of the version I would like are in my minds eye. Unfortunately you can see the Zion in all it's naked glory.
The only advice I have for your justification to the wife is plain and simple. Bribery and corruption.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I wish I had a maple nano, I could tell her nothing. Maybe I can tell her I stained it maple, and it just looks more square. BTW, nano is the most awesome thing on earth, except for the cord part - I love it so much, I built a desk (desktop) around it for ease of use.

Have no worries, once I set my mind to it, it won't take me long to covertly generate $224. :hmm:

RATIONALIZATION ONE: I just sold my Mighty
RATIONALIZATION TWO: help!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wish I had a maple nano, I could tell her nothing. Maybe I can tell her I stained it maple, and it just looks more square. BTW, nano is the most awesome thing on earth, except for the cord part - I love it so much, I built a desk (desktop) around it for ease of use.

Have no worries, once I set my mind to it, it won't take me long to covertly generate $224. :hmm:

RATIONALIZATION ONE: I just sold my Mighty
RATIONALIZATION TWO: help!

Rationalization Two: it will likely allow you to sell that precious E-Nano too... More versatile and just as capable, will get more use I expect... Also btw it will come with two glass stems, long and short, if you want to save more (also there is an option for 4 batteries that's cheaper than two sets of two, but always nice to offer more money for a start up...)

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Just been searching the thread on batteries, but really couldn't find a definitive answer. Hate to have to ask a question that's been answered, but...

I have a lot of AA batts, an AA charger, and a nitecore i2 charger. When making my purchase, i bought 4 OEM Zion batts, no charger.
Question 1. Is my current nitecore i2 and / or AA charger okay for Zion batts?
Question 2. Are my AA batteries okay for Zion?

and I'm really happy to be on this thread, I have feeling it will break records!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Nitecore is fine and you probably did the right thing buying batteries at the same time. Your AA ones may not work and you would have been disappointed with a fresh new Zion and the wrong cells to power her up.

Philreal187

I've spent time creeping this thread waiting to see the end result. My initial interest was simply the name, I love philosophy and religion. After reading all the raving reviews from the great list of beta testers, I decided this was definitely going to be my tax return vape. Now with the extended life time warranty Im really in a pickle. My girlfriend and I are saving for an appointment together in December. If I try to justify spending more money on my 7th vaporizer I don't think I will win her approval over. But 7 is the god number if u follow mathematics...so maybe its a sign haha

Anyways I'm extremely interested in this vape and cant wait to get it home, whenever that might be. (Hopefully sooner than later)

@VegNVape those r some awesome pictures bro

Top Bottom