Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
@flotntoke you are in the next batch. Ryan indicated he had told you that already but I confirmed it.

Ryan offered once again to talk to anyone who wanted to talk. You can email him or I would suggest calling at 518-390-0034. I'm not sure what he'd share or if it would even matter to you but I think talking to him is a much better option to get what you want over ranting here. Again, this option is open to anyone, not just @flotntoke .

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
"The loose plan for Zion will have builds start in July" - from the last update, as your in the next batch I would hope your the first there and that this still happens. I'm a long way down the line :D

You have been around this thread long enough to know the difference between "will have builds start" and units will ship, when spoken in Ryan-ese, right? That difference could be anywhere from a month to a fucking year - and long before we get to the definition of "loose plan" in the same cryptic, enigmatic language.

No offense to you at all @Cl4ud3 - and hope not taken that way. Just more "corporate speak" as I referenced somewhere above, and poorly done by someone who apparently doesn't have as much experience even listening to it as I and probably many others around here do. This is the same kind of shit you hear while working for a very large company (50K+ employees) and they're telling you no raises/bonuses this year because times are hard, on the exact same fucking day they're emailing copies of the press release showing record 3rd quarter profits. Yeah... that hit everyone's pockets much harder than what I'm in for a Zion, but smelled about like the same flavor of bullshit as this does now.

@flotntoke you are in the next batch. Ryan indicated he had told you that already but I confirmed it.

Ryan offered once again to talk to anyone who wanted to talk. You can email him or I would suggest calling at 518-390-0034. I'm not sure what he'd share or if it would even matter to you but I think talking to him is a much better option to get what you want over ranting here. Again, this option is open to anyone, not just @flotntoke .

Thank you for trying to help, @Other Side. I do genuinely appreciate the effort, and hate to seem ungrateful. But, still at the same spot I was a week ago - fuck.... more like the past 2 or so years really - with the one difference that Ryan sent out 10 units (now that I've looked, apparently all 10 - definitely at least 7 ordered weeks after mine was paid for), and what I've got now is the promise to be in the next batch that will go out WHEN? Same promise I've had for 6 weeks, for whatever that's worth - I'd guess a little less than a good spit on the sidewalk.

Hope he at least confirmed the truth of facts of all my ranting here.

I'll contact him again as suggested, but sincerely doubt he'll give me any idea of a date in the same fashion he neglected to in recent updates posted to website. Fucking shit goes from ridiculous to frustrating to maddening, and every time I get my chill on with it, it ramps right back up! Again, no upset to you at all @Other Side - I sincerely do appreciate your trying and giving me a glimmer of hope things were not as bad as I assumed and was griping about. The reality that it actually is as bad, is again pretty frustrating!

Apologies again to all here for being such a raving asshole about it. Kind of wish there were at least someone else in the same spot so I had someone to commiserate with, but wouldn't wish this frustration on anyone - even Ryan for that matter.

After we speak or email, I'll report back whether that in fact "is a much better option to get what I want over ranting here." But, must admit it's hard to go in with anything more than an expectation that it won't given past communication. No worries.... I'll do my best to put that sentiment aside before I dial or hit send on an email, and will do so as soon as I get stoned enough to get my ire back down.

Cl4ud3

No offense to you at all @Cl4ud3 - and hope not taken that way.

No offence at all, I would be angrier than you if I was in your situation and wasn't permanently in a stoned state :lol:. I know exactly what spin and business speak is like, I'm trying to keep a happier vibe going and 'hope' this time we get another few bursts up that track and soon.

Phone option is always going to be the best way to speak to Ryan too, even if you don't get the answer you want it will be quicker than waiting for e-mails.

I do hope you get some good news.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@flotntoke - I can't wait until you get yours and all of this is forgotten! Most who finally get one soon forget the trouble it was to get it, and I hope you end up in that camp!

I just hope I get there and soon! I will definitely be one to forget when that fine day is upon us. And, will probably also forgive soon after my first couple glorious hits.

And, also hope at least some get the degree of my frustration. Some shit really pisses you off. I can live with that and have learned to let a lot of it go. Some shit goes way over the top, and right or wrong, that is where this one now falls for me. My capacity for letting this one go, or not letting it be one of those over the top things, is overloaded, and I think is going to take actually hitting on a Zion to get over it. Wicked indica in my WS is helping, but not quite doing it. When Pink MF'n Cookies isn't chilling you out, it's probably time to grab the Maker's Mark or at least a couple strong IPAs < he thought as he headed for the liquor cabinet.

No offence at all, I would be angrier than you if I was in your situation and wasn't permanently in a stoned state :lol:. I know exactly what spin and business speak is like, I'm trying to keep a happier vibe going and 'hope' this time we get another few bursts up that track and soon.

Phone option is always going to be the best way to speak to Ryan too, even if you don't get the answer you want it will be quicker than waiting for e-mails.

I do hope you get some good news.

Thanks, mate! :) Would have spelled offence in the proper way as directed to you if I was thinking about it. You guys sure have made a mess of our language! :D Thanks for the support and suggestions.

little maggie

I think Ryan is a great engineer. As someone said, most of the wood on-demand vapes developed from Ryan's original work. I would buy anything he made and wait for it. In spite of the wait for the Zion the idea that some have posted that they will never receive theirs makes no sense. There's no reason for his ethics to be in doubt. He has followed through with what he has said consistently although not necessarily in the hoped for time-line. But his business plan or at least how he describes it is problematic. It seems like he intends to use money from Zion sales to build splinters instead of completing zions. I don't know if he intends that or if it just sounds like that but it leads to doubt.
I really want Ryan to succeed for various reasons and not go the way of Triihouse who was a pioneer in some great butane vapes that are now being imitated. But who knows what advances Triihouse would have made if he'd stayed in business. And the same for Ryan.

Last edited:

Mr. Whitewall

@delloy not sure if it'll make any difference (for better or for worse :ugh:) I'm an August pre-order, my post should be somewhere in the first pages.
Although I don't think it'll be too much of an indication of anything I'm afraid, as @flotntoke has pointed out again; I was number #50 on the list apparently, so yes the #60 on my unit is just a) For Ryan to stick the numbered parts together (as mentioned a few pages back) b) some kind of reference number which we don't happen to know the organising logic for. Method to the madness I guess :science:.

One of the main reasons why I posted my review was to try and put things from the perspective of someone that has already gone down the rabbit hole, raving :freak:, foaming-mad anger at delays included (and a good dose of 'em too)! :argh:

...BUT also to confirm without any fanboyism of any sort that Ryan will come through (sigh, yes, eventually) and that is what really honors him to my eyes, not that he's some sort of lying scammer but somebody who's fully invested, body and soul into his ''brainchildren'' whose forte may not be CS or planning or whatever else, but who's also clearly overworked.
In my case, I was pretty close to press the ''nuclear button'' too, but I let Ryan know my feelings and he came through in the way I explained above. NOT because I want to feel special and above everyone about how nice Ryan is to me and the stems I got, but the exact opposite: from my experience I genuinely know he does stand by his word and wants all his customers to feel special.
First time I wrote to him, I asked, among other things, to purchase the ''Bubble Stem'' (I'll post pics soon hopefully, not great with uploading) and he said something like 'oh you can have it if it makes you happy, it's been lying round here for a while'. The Zion pics on his website with that stem were also removed. it's just a little detail but I found it very selfless and mindful. As a surprise, I got another pretty stem on top when I finally got to step aboard!

At the end of the day I didn't get my Zion instantly either..! It took another 3-4 weeks for my whole order to be complete, the 2 Mis and the Zi, and have it shipped (6 days Express Int. = fastest shipping ever, for ex. ordinary in the EU takes 1 week!). Although by then I'd like to think I was a bit of a priority, not having had a MI for almost a year after release (not that it was really Ryan's fault, local postal services actually screwed this one up, once again) but all you lucky (combustion)fuckers got yours many, many MONTHS before I did and THAT hurt. That may also account somewhat for current Zion delays, I don't know, speculation isn't gonna help in any practical way either so I'll leave it at that, just to say that we do not know everything going on behind the scenes.

@flotntoke again, I totally understand your frustration so I'm happy if I may relieve any of yours, its you guys that kept me from hitting the ''NUKE'' button to a great extent with your updates and whatnot. Give Ryan a call, he'll surely make up for it, one way or another.

@vapen00b Thanks! :) Glad you guys liked it, my pleasure.
...I tend to drop massive textbricks everytime I slightly rap the keyboard :uhoh:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Crazy battery story. Was using a pair of 30Q's for numerous sessions. Yesterday I had a tiny micro session, just two good hits and then resumed about two hours later... Well, better said I TRIED to resume.
Pressed the button and inhaled as usual.... Nothing. :hmm:
Pre-heated and took a draw... Nothing.
Inspected battery contacts.. all good... Tried again... Nothing.
The unit was barely warmer than room temp on the outside...
Put my finger in the female joint while pressing the button... no not really.
Could not believe my Zion could break within 2 hours on not using it, without changing a thing... So I took the batts out and throw them in the charger.
:o:o:o:o
2.32V each... :zombie:

Wheeeew... lucky me. All good.
But now I'm wondering, would the batts have such a massive Voltage drop?? As I said, it was only two hours before that 'incident' that I took 2 long hits... and it had been working normally I'd say. No crazy long heatup, performance decline or anything.. not at all. And then it felt like dead...
Has anyone experienced the same?

@KeroZen I know one should not drain them to more than 2.5V (well, better to stop earlier for longevity etc.) - but is there an undervoltage protection in the Zion? I thought I had heard of that way back then... but I'm not sure about that..

Anyway, batteries last quite a while... very nice!:rockon:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Depends on your unit mileage. Alphas and betas had none or it wasn't working. Then early production units had one but again it wasn't working (improperly installed) Afterwards I don't know... but I don't think it's a 100% bullet-proof solution anyways (in the sense that it's not a digital hard logic)

I always check one of the cells voltage before starting a session (unless I remember how many I did since they were fresh, but it's easy to forget and not fun, got too many things to think of already) I wish it had an integrated display of some kind...

Glad you like the 30Q's too, and don't worry too much, you probably didn't damage them. When this kind of over discharge happens, the best is to recharge them to a safe level ASAP, while staying close to the charger. Check the cell temperature after 5 minutes and 10 minutes to see if it's getting hot or not. If it does then it's not a good sign at all and it's best to discard the cells (i.e. recycle, not in the trash bin!)

vapen00b

Thanks Kero,

I will keep an eye on my batts!

To everyone waiting for the Zion train:

Just had a video talk with Ryan and he showed me his whole working space with all the parts, tools etc.
I feel like everyone being happy or upset, give him a call. He is a very nice person and he'd be gladly telling and showing you what's going on. I never knew it's that much work building these... every smallest step is done by his bare hands (except for the chip creation and some hardware parts), very time consuming, finicky, 1mm can ruin everything etc. And I realized what a passionate person you have to be to go thru all this... tiny cork pieces around the harnesses or wires to avoid vapor leakage... (if I got it correctly) numberous boxes with tiny parts, tools etc. Really, really impressive and a fantastic opportunty to get a view of the things. He wanted to show me the improved thinner copper plate, as I had contacted him some time ago cause I am having issues getting my batteries out due to a too tight fit. He was very thankful for my feedback - also about the magnets coming of - and it's great to see that he has addressed that issue to make the Zions of the next batch even better and more consistent and I'm happy for everyone receiving an improved product with the help of this community. This is how the Zion has been created.
Read back the first 100 pages - try to breath in that spirit - be confident that Ryan is on the Zions more than you think. Don't let that negative sentiment come over you - give him a call. He is a man that is truly apologizing for having messed things up, he sees himself responsible for that. All he is trying to do is getting this business running. He needs support and constructive crtiscism - and love. Like everyone does.
He needs to have a certain success to stay in business and I would be happy to hear of more people talking to him to understand their/his situation or just get to know the fine person behind RBT - he appreciates to have a dialogue with his customers, I could see that. Talk to him on the phone. It's way easier, more personal, more effective and way less mistakable - even more when driven by raging emotions. He can't work with his hand when he has them on the mouse to browse thru the mails - and it takes him even more time to answer - and re-answer etc. I'm not saying that email is a bad means of communicating per se, not at all. But I want to encourage everybody to do oneself a favor and talk to a real person while being a real person. He is trying hard to get everything straight and the Zions out the door asap. Being only one single person doing ALL THIS he deserves better than being attacked by upset people trying to ruin him... it does not help you and will kill RBT. Sales have not been great and reading all this crusade against him in different places will evemtually break his businesses neck. Wake up and show some love - or at least try to invest a few minutes to calling him. It will be for the good of everyone!
It's about love and understanding - we need to talk to each other.

To make it easy, here's his number again. Feel free to contact him, it's explicitly his offer: 518-390-0034

Still hoping everything will turn out good for everyone. I still have faith and I hope that the FC fam will hang in there and support him as well as ourselves.

Have a peaceful day everyone!
:peace:

EDIT: splleling and:

That's what I am talking about..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVXSX_3BY2c/

Last edited:

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Thanks Kero,

I will keep an eye on my batts!

To everyone waiting for the Zion train:

Just had a video talk with Ryan and he showed me his whole working space with all the parts, tools etc.
I feel like everyone being happy or upset, give him a call. He is a very nice person and he'd be gladly telling and showing you what's going on. I never knew it's that much work building these... every smallest step is done by his bare hands (except for the chip creation and some hardware parts), very time consuming, finicky etc. And I realized what a passionate person you have to be to go thru all this... tiny cork pieces around the harnesses or wires to avoid vapor leakage... (if I got it correctly) numberous boxes with tiny parts, tools etc. Really, really impressive and a fantastic opportunty to get a view of the things. He wanted to show me the improved thinner copper plate, as I had contacted him some time ago cause I am having issues getting my batteries out due to a too tight fit. He was very thankful for my feedback - also about the magnets coming of - and it's great to see that he has addressed that issue to make the Zions of the next batch even better and more consistent and I'm happy for everyone receiving an improved product with the help of this community. This is how the Zion has been created.
Read back the first 100 pages - try to breath in that spirit - be confident that Ryan is on the Zions more than you think. Don't let that negative sentiment come over you - give him a call. He is a man that is truly apologizing for having messed things up, he sees himself responsible for that. All he is trying to do is getting this business running. He needs support and constructive crtiscism - and love. Like everyone does.
He needs to have a certain success to stay in business and I would be happy to hear of more people talking to him to understand their/his situation or just get to know the fine person behind RBT - he appreciates to have a dialogue with his customers, I could see that. Talk to him on the phone. It's way easier, more personal, more effective and way less mistakable - even more when driven by raging emotions. He can't work with his hand when he has them on the mouse to browse thru the mails - and it takes him even more time to answer - and re-answer etc. I'm not saying that email is a bad means of communicating per se, not at all. But I want to encourage everybody to do oneself a favor and talk to a real person while being a real person. He is trying hard to get everything straight and the Zions out the door asap. Being only one single person doing ALL THIS he deserves better than being attacked by upset people trying to ruin him... it does not help you and will kill RBT. Sales have not been great and reading all this crusade against him in different places will evemtually break his businesses neck. Wake up and show some love - or at least try to invest a few minutes to calling him. It will be for the good of everyone!
It's about love and understanding - we need to talk to each other.

To make it easy, here's his number again. Feel free to contact him, it's explicitly his offer: 518-390-0034

Still hoping everything will turn out good for everyone. I still have faith and I hope that the FC fam will hang in there and support him as well as ourselves.

Have a peaceful day everyone!
Very well said.

There are a few of us who have taken the time to get to know Ryan and you did a nice job of putting things in perspective here.

I can reaffirm that this is eating him up and he is struggling to hang on with his business as well as other facets of his life.

The people who are pissed off have good reason. Nobody is arguing that. But at this point it is what it is so as a person who cares more about people than money or material things, I feel we should be focused on that. Ryan may have come off rough and defensive in the past. I spent a lot of time talking to him about that and a more productive way to deal with things. I have been talking to him pretty regularly for over a year now and I sense the changes. But he also has a heart and emotions like everyone else. He wants to make this right and feels beat down by the hate and negativity on FC. It's the reason he left, not because he is trying to avoid his responsibility.

So yes he fucked up but he is owning his mistakes. We can either support and help him or just drive him and the business into the ground. I love this community and would like to think the members here would all choose the former. There is a lot of love here on FC and Ryan needs it right now regardless if you feel he deserves it or not.

RelaxedNow

I received my refund a few minutes ago as well. I had no reason to complain, as I was one of the last to get in before the window closed. It was just a matter of being happy with another device, and not wanting to buy something I no longer really needed.

My experience was entirely positive, from initial contact, to receipt of accessories (which I can use with another device), to handling of the Zion refund. Kinda made me sad to back out, but frugality ruled.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
The longer you wait, the better they'll get. Talked with RBT today, Zion is the major priority so that he can focus on the commercialization of Milaana and the upcoming Splinter which I'll be a part of the building thereof. I grabbed the Kaboose as the Zion Train was pulling out of the station and am holding my breath through every tunnel. (scrapes soot and reclaim off face)

Mr. Whitewall

I thought of putting together a little Zion playlist with all the tunes I could find. :mental:
It's supposed to be the Zion train's Muzak (unofficial ofc) and is reputed to hold some magic properties too, so by the time you finish it, your Zion will be there, or so the old Rastaman that sold me the playlist at the fleamarket argued :myday: (haha)...
Otherwise it'll make a nice listen. These are the 25 first tracks, dont want to go over the 10000 characters limit :p Let me know if you want the rest. There's 84 songs in total, 5h total listening time. Most of them should be available on the Tube.

1. Zion Gate~Every Wicked Have To Crawl (feat. Horace Andy) Jah Stitch.
2. Zion I. Cymande.
3. High Times. Zion Train.
4. Zion High. Zion Train.
5. Train To Zion (discomix w/ Linval Thompson). U-Brown.
6. Moving On To Zion. Johnny Clarke.
7. Holy Mount Zion. Gladstone Anderson.
8. No Wicked In A Zion. Earth & Stone.
9. Rasta Come From Zion. Junior Ross & The Spears.
10. Iron Zion Lion. Ruddy Thomas.
11. No Wicked Shall Enter the Kingdom of Zion. Barry Brown.
12. Zion Gate w/The Sticks. Horace Andy.
13. Zion. Knowledge.
14. Zion Chant. Freddie McGregor.
15. Zion Land. Dadawah.
16. Enter the Kingdom of Zion. Barry Brown.
17. No Weak Heart (Shall Enter Zion). Ronnie Davis.
18. Never Get to Zion. Pancho Alphonso.
19. Forward Unto Zion. Abyssinians.
20. Holy Mount Zion. Sugar Minott.
21. Mount Zion. Sizzla.
22. Trod Mt. Zion. Idem.
23. Jah Wrote Me (A Letter from Zion). Scientist.
24. Zion Land. Ras Michael.
25. Daughters Of Zion. Prince Far I.

Last edited:

vapen00b

I thought of putting together a little Zion playlist with all the tunes I could find. :mental:
It's supposed to be the Zion train's Muzak (unofficial ofc) and is reputed to hold some magic properties too, so by the time you finish it, your Zion will be there, or so the old Rastaman that sold me the playlist at the fleamarket argued :myday: (haha)...
Otherwise it'll make a nice listen. These are the 25 first tracks, dont want to go over the 10000 characters limit :p Let me know if you want the rest. There's 84 songs in total, 5h total listening time. Most of them should be available on the Tube.

1. Zion Gate~Every Wicked Have To Crawl (feat. Horace Andy) Jah Stitch.
2. Zion I. Cymande.
3. High Times. Zion Train.
4. Zion High. Zion Train.
5. Train To Zion (discomix w/ Linval Thompson). U-Brown.
6. Moving On To Zion. Johnny Clarke.
7. Holy Mount Zion. Gladstone Anderson.
8. No Wicked In A Zion. Earth & Stone.
9. Rasta Come From Zion. Junior Ross & The Spears.
10. Iron Zion Lion. Ruddy Thomas.
11. No Wicked Shall Enter the Kingdom of Zion. Barry Brown.
12. Zion Gate w/The Sticks. Horace Andy.
13. Zion. Knowledge.
14. Zion Chant. Freddie McGregor.
15. Zion Land. Dadawah.
16. Enter the Kingdom of Zion. Barry Brown.
17. No Weak Heart (Shall Enter Zion). Ronnie Davis.
18. Never Get to Zion. Pancho Alphonso.
19. Forward Unto Zion. Abyssinians.
20. Holy Mount Zion. Sugar Minott.
21. Mount Zion. Sizzla.
22. Trod Mt. Zion. Idem.
23. Jah Wrote Me (A Letter from Zion). Scientist.
24. Zion Land. Ras Michael.
25. Daughters Of Zion. Prince Far I.

Hey friend,

that's a nice idea!
Was trying to get that train rolling back in January.
Guess my Zion train was just ahead of its time! :rofl:
Great post man. Brings up an idea that I had in 2015 when waiting for the Zi originally... :

Okay, ladies & gents....
consciouskings_mousepad_MPAD01_larger_1409825623_3d43cdf0-ec93-4eb8-8677-7db59bfc7da1_large.png

- so let's do the official
unofficial
"Music buildz our road to ZION- Spread jah love" waiting game!

Search for something music and ZION and share your fave with us. It's just about fun and dem good Zi spirit we enjoyed back in the days. Reviving it, connecting to each other and synchronizing with the Zi and share the rhythm. Good vibes ahead!!! :peace:

I encourage anyone to post something he/she wanted to post anyway to NOT derail this thread but to contribute - AAAAAND to add your finding at the bottom.. Hope this is ok and not against the rules.

One love.

EDIT: I like waiting for my Zi. That's a fact. This is on-topic :D ;)

If you could provide some links that would be great... If not, I will start searching for the first song now:)

Thanks for bringing back the good vibes!:clap::tup::nod:

vapen00b

@Mods sorry for double post - could not edit anymore.

I was just passed info that Ryan with RastaBuddhaTao is wishing everyone on FC a happy Father's Day and to honor the FCdads and thank loyal FC customers, he's having a big

Father's Day Sale!
25% off

Offer good from 6/16 through 6/19 (EST)
Code: FCdad

RBT-FDay.jpg

Furthermore, Ryan posted a new video about why it's taking so long. Please check it out:

Lastly, I can only encourage everyone to give Ryan a call, if there's a question or anything. He will be glad to talk to you! :)
Please let us know about your chat. We wanna hear positve things!

Support RBT where you can, dear FC.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with RBT - he gave me this info to share with you while he is working hard on Zions.

Last edited:

Mr. Whitewall

Hi @vapen00b :) Thanks!

I made that list about a year and half ago but I never saw the time... Err, I mean the old Rastaman gave this magic list a while ago... I now remember, he also said it may be best to release it unto the world once the time was right, for maximum effect, OMG he was right!!! :D

Ok so back by popular demand here goes the second 'volume', I didn't want to include the album's name in case of copryright issues :tinfoil:, I'll PM all the info if you guys need it, some come from Trojan Records, others are a little more obscure (Pressure Sounds, Blood & Fire Rec., etc) most can be found in the Artists' Discography, EDIT: I also looked around Youtube and found a few:

26. Zion. The Flames (Prod. by Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
27. Holy Mount Zion. Gladstone Anderson
28. Zion I. Winston & Ansel
29. Great God Over In Zion. Native
30. Zion Fever. Winston Scotland
31. Ticket To Zion. Little Roy
32. Zion Version. The Upsetter
33. Zion Dub. Dennis Bovell
34. Going To Zion. Black Uhuru
35. (I Know A) Place Called Zion. Paragons
36. Zion Land Dub. Pablo Gad
37. Bedward (Zion Train Remix). Dub Syndicate
38. Late Night In Zion. Matisyahu
39. Zion The Holy Land. Horace Andy; Mad Professor
40. Zion Version. Upsetter (a.k.a Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
41. Zion In Dub. Upsetter (a.k.a Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
42. The Man Zion. Lee 'Scratch' Perry/I Roy
43. Zion's Blood. Lee 'Scratch' Perry
44. Zion Blood. Upsetters/Heptones (Prod. by Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
45. Zion Rock. Jah Lloyd
46. Zion Dub. Jah Lloyd
47. Zion Zone .Jah Lloyd
48. Mount Zion Dub. King Tubby
49. Graduation in Zion. Kiddus I
50. Open Up the Gate Of Zion. Cedric "Congo" Myton
51. Zion Sound. Jah Woosh
52. Zion in a Vison. Garnett Silk

NOTES: It doesn't exactly amount to 84 tracks, as some are versions, most by Lee Scratch Perry, but didn't know how many you guys could find, so I leave it at that, BUT I can include those for the 'discworms' as well if asked, for the same price.

P.S: Shotout to Amazon for originally losing half my order (even their stupid webpage says: items sent: 2, items received: 1) and giving me the chance to open up a new world of possibilites, away from corporate greed and outright scamming practices, without which this list wouldn't be have been possible. Thanks Amazon! :shit: (see you in the FUCK YOU thread darling).

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi @vapen00b :) Thanks!

I made that list about a year and half ago but I never saw the time... Err, I mean the old Rastaman gave this magic list a while ago... I now remember, he also said it may be best to release it unto the world once the time was right, for maximum effect, OMG he was right!!! :D

Ok so back by popular demand here goes the second 'volume', I didn't want to include the album's name in case of copryright issues :tinfoil:, I'll PM all the info if you guys need it, some come from Trojan Records, others are a little more obscure (Pressure Sounds, Blood & Fire Rec., etc) most can be found in the Artists' Discography, EDIT: I also looked around Youtube and found a few:

26. Zion. The Flames (Prod. by Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
27. Holy Mount Zion. Gladstone Anderson
28. Zion I. Winston & Ansel
29. Great God Over In Zion. Native
30. Zion Fever. Winston Scotland
31. Ticket To Zion. Little Roy
32. Zion Version. The Upsetter
33. Zion Dub. Dennis Bovell
34. Going To Zion. Black Uhuru
35. (I Know A) Place Called Zion. Paragons
36. Zion Land Dub. Pablo Gad
37. Bedward (Zion Train Remix). Dub Syndicate
38. Late Night In Zion. Matisyahu
39. Zion The Holy Land. Horace Andy; Mad Professor
40. Zion Version. Upsetter (a.k.a Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
41. Zion In Dub. Upsetter (a.k.a Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
42. The Man Zion. Lee 'Scratch' Perry/I Roy
43. Zion's Blood. Lee 'Scratch' Perry
44. Zion Blood. Upsetters/Heptones (Prod. by Lee 'Scratch' Perry)
45. Zion Rock. Jah Lloyd
46. Zion Dub. Jah Lloyd
47. Zion Zone .Jah Lloyd
48. Mount Zion Dub. King Tubby
49. Graduation in Zion. Kiddus I
50. Open Up the Gate Of Zion. Cedric "Congo" Myton
51. Zion Sound. Jah Woosh
52. Zion in a Vison. Garnett Silk

NOTES: It doesn't exactly amount to 84 tracks, as some are versions, most by Lee Scratch Perry, but didn't know how many you guys could find, so I leave it at that, BUT I can include those for the 'discworms' as well if asked, for the same price.

P.S: Shotout to Amazon for originally losing half my order (even their stupid webpage says: items sent: 2, items received: 1) and giving me the chance to open up a new world of possibilites, away from corporate greed and outright scamming practices, without which this list wouldn't be have been possible. Thanks Amazon! :shit: (see you in the FUCK YOU thread darling).

...where are those photos? :goon::whip:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vapen00b

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Spoke with Ryan for about 1/2 hour yesterday afternoon. Yes, I do feel a little better. He is a good guy and is doing all he can to move things along as quickly as possible. Didn't really have many doubts on either, but was glad to get confirmation first hand.

How much better do I feel? Not really sure, and not sure I'd say here if I could quantify it. Not enough to recant anything I've said above, though.

What did I learn? A bit more about his manufacturing process and how snags have become as bad as they are - for all Zions and for mine specifically.

Did confirm again that I am definitely in next batch. When is that? Still have no idea, but not too surprised. Seems from my discussion that he'll probably take care of most (if not all) earlier pre-orders all at same time. All who had initial Oct '15 advertised date? He didn't say for certain, but I got the impression it probably would be - and possibly even more. Expect the more that are in that batch, the longer it will be.

Most positive thing that came out of it for me is that I don't feel quite as bad at being passed over in batch 6 weeks ago. As we've seen here, there were a few issues with some of them, and probably wouldn't have been any happier if I got a bad one. Hard to say for certain, and a moot point anyway. I'm sticking with the sour grapes perspective as much as I can for my own mental health.

Biggest takeaway? We should do all we can to help him sell as many Mi's as possible! Push the 25% sale and don't forget to poke The VC!

:) ? Eh, still a little more :ugh: & :huh:. Not quite as much :goon: or :cuss: or :cry:. So, this is a bit of a better place.

Top Bottom