Discontinued Zion vaporizer

The only way I can follow a fantastic post like that is to offer some Beta Zion with a Hydratube vid, perhaps to whet all you May/June Zionites. And take note, this is not the production heater, which is even more stout than what is in this beta.

Now that units are rolling out, if you haven't jumped on board yet, now is the time. Things 'bout to get interesting around here.

But for now, my humble beta offerings. Congrats you May-Juners!

highnes

I'm so excited! one of the few lucky lifers to squeeze an order in before the international doors closed (and when the CAD wasn't all that bad yet..) - will advise this to all of my canadian friends when the doors open up again. Also to @RastaBuddhaTao perhaps it's also ripe time to consider removing the Refund option on the site? Couldn't imagine anyone backing out at this time now! Congrats again~

7drHiqr.gif

Zion should be here tomorrow; More reports to follow.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
God damn :mmmm:

That draw resistance (I mean what resistance AMIRIGHT?!) is to die for!

Initial 10 customers will be getting a few extra goodies but rest of the Lifers will be getting the same as the standard Zion... Cork Stash Cover, Stir Stick, Long Mouthpiece, Short Mouthpiece and a 3 Screens... well, plus an extra short mouthpiece and an additional three screens.

And a set of batteries no ? :uhoh:

I'm so excited! one of the few lucky lifers to squeeze an order in before the international doors closed (and when the CAD wasn't all that bad yet..) - will advise this to all of my canadian friends when the doors open up again. Also to @RastaBuddhaTao perhaps it's also ripe time to consider removing the Refund option on the site? Couldn't imagine anyone backing out at this time now! Congrats again~

No kidding, I kind of wish I could have had my shipping paid and order taken care of months ago. The cost will just keeping going up. :bang:

Gonna feel pretty damn good being the select few to own a Zion in Canada. :)

anasrzi

Now that the first units are going out the door are there any future plans to allow the Zion to spread its wings internationally @RastaBuddhaTao ? Although your catering well for the US market there's many a vaporist eager to buy a Zion from overseas myself included or course. Even if it may be another 6 months before there's any movement on international orders it's going to be well worth the wait, more so now than ever before.

Lahey

Cruisin'
Pre-ordered yesterday, and wishing I had jumped on board sooner! I got so caught up watching the Grasshopper that I lost track of this one. I think I'm actually much more excited about this one after catching up on the thread. It's great to see all the positivity from the earliest testers/adopters. Anxious to hear more good news from the next wave of folks to receive their units!

Last edited:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
How did some of you become lifers? How do I know if I am one?
@little maggie you are a Lifer "Lifetime Warranty Owner" as well as anyone who purchased a Zion for $239 or less. This is my gift to a bunch of people who's faith have given me this opportunity. As long as RBT exist and your alive your Zion's will be pumping out vapor. The lifetime warranty is still available to new customers for an additional $49. Just look for the car parked on a Zion in the web store ;)

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Still no HD Video Review... Yet

Here is a quickie vid I shot with the medium stem, fresh bowl, cold start.

I have been shooting these vids one handed on my phone, so there is limitations while I await help from my buddy with the top notch equipment. Please enjoy this in the meantime. Cheers.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Is there a lifetime membership on the single battery that's not out yet?

Also do any of those who already have the Zion know if my Luc V4 charger will work with the Zion?
IIRC you had the lifetime warranty when the single battery device was at 99$...(or was it 89/109?)
It was offered for the first 50 units. As it's not offered anymore, I'd think we've passed that milestone..?

Yeah, you can charge your 18650s (2500mah, 3.7V, 20A) in your LUC V4. Just be sure to match your batteries and use the same pairs only.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@IAmKrazy2 could you pull the stem after one or two hits and show us the bowl/avb? Also, the Pistons suck. (Actually Stans the man, they are not bad)

Actually shot another video today in HD. It will be my HD Review. There will be a shot of me blowing a ton of clouds with a small load in the stem. I show the abv from this load. It was a tiny load vaped evenly, but i also scraped really well along the edge of the outside of the screen and bowk, an area that dislodged a little bit that was still green too. I haven't seen the shot yet but i was surprised there was any green left after the hits i took. I could have mixed it through, and browned everything a little better but in maybe one more hit but i didnt.

My HD Zion Review will also feature both of my dogs, Nigel and Brisco. Just because.

Is there a lifetime membership on the single battery that's not out yet?

Also do any of those who already have the Zion know if my Luc V4 charger will work with the Zion?

I knoiw vapenOOb already answered, but thought I would echo. That's the exact charger I have -- great charger. Any 18650 charger will work, but digital is definitely the way to go as you can monitor your voltage loss in your married batteries to insure they are staying level.

HD Springer

@RastaBuddhaTao If I purchase the lifetime warranty, will it be transferable to another owner if I ever decide to sell my Zion?
Blaspheme!!!! You don't have it in your hands and your already making plans down the road to unload it on some lucky mf'er. Just kidding.

I realize not every vape is for everyone. But I think it will be interesting to see the different ways people will be enjoying their Zion's. The next few mos. will be a blast as we all share our Zion tales here on FC. IMO.

The only way I can follow a fantastic post like that is to offer some Beta Zion with a Hydratube vid, perhaps to whet all you May/June Zionites. And take note, this is not the production heater, which is even more stout than what is in this beta.

Now that units are rolling out, if you haven't jumped on board yet, now is the time. Things 'bout to get interesting around here.

But for now, my humble beta offerings. Congrats you May-Juners!

@ 1:10 -- me too, bro. Me too.

Thanks, @RastaBuddhaTao

First Impressions:
It's smaller than I expected! Not by a ton, but even with all the pics and vids I've seen, I'd thought it was slightly larger. I'm very pleased with the size.

The only time it took to get me started was the time I spent charging my batteries. Which wasn't that long, cause I had bought batteries in preparation and charged them somewhat recently. I basically put the batteries in, loaded a stem and was vaping; I didn't read anyone's instructions (sorry Z-team), I didn't weigh the load (sizable), I didn't time how long I hit it... I basically took no notes and didn't do anything scientific at all. I just packed a load and vaped it like a champ and was well into bowl 3 before I even remembered about the dial. I got great vapor right out the gate without any hand holding, so I'm pretty happy all around. I'll take more pics and give more impressions tomorrow, but for tonight I'm happy with Zion (didn't combust at all tonight, too successfully vaked).

Last edited:

slatihe

Wooo! And we are shipping!

Glorious news. Wonder how long it's going to take to get to August. Sorry I was slow, :( , stupid grasshopper.

Thought it was shipping time. That was pretty quick process RBT. Congrats!

NOW I guess I can get back to waiting on TOD and Single bat some more. ;p
Still excited about them.

little maggie

IIRC you had the lifetime warranty when the single battery device was at 99$...(or was it 89/109?)
It was offered for the first 50 units. As it's not offered anymore, I'd think we've passed that milestone..?

Yeah, you can charge your 18650s (2500mah, 3.7V, 20A) in your LUC V4. Just be sure to match your batteries and use the same pairs only.
So if I bought mine for $89 I might be in the first 50?

Top Bottom