Zephyr Ion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I'd like to start off by saying I absolutely love this thing. I've had it a little over a year and it's been used about 30-45 times, and is VERY reliable and consistent. I generally only use it now when I'm at a party setting, as a full 3 foot bag is typically more than enough to fully medicate me.

I get new vapes every month to review, and it's become neglected as of late. I've used the Volcano and this is the closest it comes in terms of vapor quality/ bags; and in my opinion, is a lot easier to use. Just fill a little Zephyr bowl, sit it on the oven, close the lid, and watch your bag fill with thick vapor.

Money speaks first, and I'm asking $210 shipped, as it hasn't got too much use. I'd also be willing to entertain any quality glass offers for trade, and am willing to make up the difference in price through money or trade items; just hit me up in a PM for trade offers!
img1834a.jpg
img1835hc.jpg
img1836bs.jpg
Bowls make it super easy to load your material/clean​
img1837i.jpg
img1839db.jpg
img1840gk.jpg
img1841rx.jpg
img1843xi.jpg
2 Valves, USB Cord, Extra Zip-Ties, Extra Rubber pieces​
img1844tn.jpg
One of the Valves' clips that close the upper lid is broken off, but it is purely aesthetic, and doesn't effect performance at all. The bags are fastened by zip-tie to the rubber ring around the nozzle opening. If this bothers you, they are really inexpensive to order... but was never an issue.​
img1845hy.jpg
3-Foot Designer Vaporizer Bags​
img1846g.jpg
I'm throwing in an unused 3-pack of 3-foot vape bags. These are awesome!​
img1847pi.jpg
Shipped in original box with instructions as well.​

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: ogcook

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I know the company stopped and then came back...can you get replacement parts now and do you know if you can get repairs should it need it?

Mynameismud,
Reactions: PAZ

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
TheHerbalReview,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks Im mulling it over still, I really dont need another vape right now but I want it! I let you know if I decide to go through otherwise. Good luck

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
Heat-wise... No doubt about it. Not sure about the bowl tho. It's a basic screen, so you'd have to sandwich it between flowers.

TheHerbalReview,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you bought the concentrate pad for the volcano you'd be set.

true. the new Ion's come with one of their own now. mine was one of the first, so I don't have one...herbalreview, yours didn't come with it, either?

stickstones,

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
true. the new Ion's come with one of their own now. mine was one of the first, so I don't have one...herbalreview, yours didn't come with it, either?

Nah, it didn't. Fortunately, I'm not much of a concentrates guy... that would be cool tho. The thing is definitely powerful enough to handle it.

TheHerbalReview,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom