zephyr ion

Status
Not open for further replies.

highendvapes

Manufacturer
"Zephyr Vaporizers is a company run by vapor enthusiasts for vapor enthusiasts. Zephyr Vaporizers was founded to address the absence of a high-quality, balloon-style aromatherapy vaporizer on the market that is at once efficient, user-friendly, and reasonable priced. The goal of our first model is to design and manufacture a vaporizer in the $300-$400 dollar price range that incorporates the highest quality components (and therefore produces the densest and healthiest vapor) along with a simple user interface to facilitate ease of use.

Too many inexpensive vaporizer models either rely on cheap components that can lace your vapor with potentially dangerous toxins or make the user learn a complex, inefficient set of controls. Such designs also rarely generate satisfactory vapor because they do not achieve the precision of temperature control needed for efficient vaporization."
[/i]
All they need to do is show some of those pics of the open cano with all the dust in it. That alone scared me off of getting a volcano.
I've asked them for information as to what materials are used, where made, and by whom but have yet to receive any answers.

highendvapes,

VapeNow

Vapor Enthusiast
Retailer
highendvapes said:
All they need to do is show some of those pics of the open cano with all the dust in it. That alone scared me off of getting a volcano.
I've asked them for information as to what materials are used, where made, and by whom but have yet to receive any answers.
What's wrong with the dust in the 'Cano? It's just used biomass...

VapeNow,

stinkmeaner

max said:
They are currently only wholesaleing these to brick and mortor stores right now.
Vaporstore's the only on-line dealer selling it so far. Since the Extreme "does not even work", I imagine they're expecting to sell a lot of 'em. :lol:

Their strategy is obvious. Try to scare people into thinking the Zephyr is the only safe, quality alternative to the Volcano. :rolleyes:

"Zephyr Vaporizers is a company run by vapor enthusiasts for vapor enthusiasts. Zephyr Vaporizers was founded to address the absence of a high-quality, balloon-style aromatherapy vaporizer on the market that is at once efficient, user-friendly, and reasonable priced.

I dont have any experience with the Extreme but from all of the owner feedback online it has to work fine, I do on the other hand have experience with the Herbal Aire and it works great in my opinion. They should use a little less arrogance in their claims and let the product speak for itself.

It seems a little off how they call their product inexpensive at $400, thats almost as much as the Volcano which is one of the only vaporizers with great resale if you decide to sell it for any reason.

On a side note, the dust in the Volcano picture floating around the net is a little disturbing, I wonder if something was wrong with the unit or if a competitor made this photo because there is another video on Youtube with a guy taking apart a Volcano and it was dust free.

stinkmeaner,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
They said it doesnt work. I mean what do they mean? it doesnt turn on? doesnt produce vapor? what? Oh yea it just doesnt work :D:D

Im sure if that were true and it just doesnt work it would have been flagged up here.

I dont have one, have never tried one (its not a machine i want) but i know how many people love this. So i'm sure it actually does work. :p

Happycamper,

Beezleb

stonemonkey55 said:
is it just me or did I miss the part where they bash the Extreme?
They, the Zephyr people do not say anything about the Extreme.

Some people "assume" because they make reference to the potential safety in cheaper vaporizers that this includes the Extreme and the Herbailaire vaporizers. Also keep in mind, the true class of the vaporizer is only a bag vape like the Volcano in which it is obviously referring to about price.

The Extreme is a multivaporizer so the Zephyr people are not technically talking about Extreme/Herbailaire as they are entirely different in class of vaporizer. It would be similar to comparing the whip modes of these vapes to an all whip vaporizer like Da Buddha Vaporizer though I believe the bag systems of these vaporizers are their better mode but I would expect a dedicated bag vaporizer to out perform a multivaporizer.

Unrelated, their is a post on another forum from an online vaporizer seller who made an idiotic statement about the Extreme not even working.

Add in the website appears to be a work in progress and the lack of information on this vaporizer and internet grapevine effect and unless I am missing something that is all I see.

I look forward to seeing some real information on this vaporizer.

Beezleb,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
edit - thanks for the update Beezleb, I wrote the following before reading your response....

I still don't see where the mention they mention the Extreme by name. I can see some verbiage that may imply the Extreme, but I tend to think most of this is a focused ad campaign against Volcano.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with their advertising. The way I took it was that they were referring to the cheap box vaporizers on the market as opposed to singling out any specific model. Perhaps I read it incorrectly but I didn't find the wording to be venomous in any way.

These are companies that are in the vaporizer business to make money. If they were using underhanded tactics to sway a consumers buying process then I would be vehemently against it. To me, this just seems like your avergae marketing campaign to me, nothing different than what I see out in the market in different industries :|

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
stonemonkey55 said:
Zephyr only bashes other models in a vague, no names way. The Vaporstore marketing director said (in an email that was posted at mj.com) "The Extreme in my opinion does not even work".

max,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
this is what he said:

Hi Tom:
the warranty is 2 years. The Extreme in my opinion does not even work. The Zyphere does not compare to the Extreme at all though. It is more like a Volcano. Not better. Just as good as far as vape quality and less expensive

Mack J. Neal

Marketing & Sales Director

At least he doesnt trash talk the cano :lol:

Happycamper,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
You guys are kluckin out or something in this thread.

The extreme bashing that's going on is the marketing and sales director or some shit of vaporstore.com
It's not an ad campaign by the vape company necessarily

It's that one post in the thread that was linked to in post 23

bluntfaced,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
But why does the Extream not work? I would like him to explain why :2c:

Edit: so this is vapor store saying this?

Happycamper,

max

Out to lunch
bluntfaced said:
You guys are kluckin out or something in this thread.

The extreme bashing that's going on is the marketing and sales director or some shit of vaporstore.com
It's not an ad campaign by the vape company necessarily

It's that one post in the thread that was linked to in post 23
That's been explained in the two previous posts. Did you not read them? Maybe you're doing some "kluckin out" yourself, whatever that means. :lol:

max,

lwien

max said:
stonemonkey55 said:
Zephyr only bashes other models in a vague, no names way. The Vaporstore marketing director said (in an email that was posted at mj.com) "The Extreme in my opinion does not even work".
A manufacturer picks and hires who they want to represent and distribute their product. Their job is to present a manufacturers product to the marketplace.

I would hope that Zephyr bitch-slaps Vaporstore's marketing director for making such an idiotic comment because whatever a distributor says and does, both good and bad, directly reflects the desires of the manufacture. Not fair, by any means, but it is what it is.

lwien,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Man you're the one that's making everyone so confused.
I'm not a chronic page refresher what gives..

bluntfaced,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I agree Iwien.

I run a professional home cleaning company ;)

We are really good, I have a good company, I know we blow all the other companies away, because they dont give a damn.

However, when I am giving a quote in a potentional customer's home, I dont trash talk the competition (even though it would be true and very easy). I talk about what we can offer and why that makes us better, without running others down.

The instant you start trash talking most people turn off. :2c:

Happycamper,

lwien

Happycamper said:
We are really good, I have a good company, I know we blow all the other companies away, because they dont give a damn.

However, when I am giving a quote in a potentional customer's home, I dont trash talk the competition (even though it would be true and very easy). I talk about what we can offer and why that makes us better, without running others down.
That's the way to do it. Right out of Sales & Marketing 101.

Just goes to prove that anyone can put a title of Director of Sales and Marketing under their name and not have a clue about how to do their job.

lwien,

reece

max said:
Maybe you're doing some "kluckin out" yourself, whatever that means. :lol:
Clucker is another term for crackhead.

"If you smoke caine, you a stupid motherfucker
Known around the hood as the schoolyard clucker
Doing that crack with all the money you got
On your hands and knees searchin for a piece of rock"

reece,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
bingo

you all sound like you've been smoking crack, which is odd because I don't our vapes can reach high enough temps

bluntfaced,

lwien

Look into a mirror when you say things like that, bluntfaced. ;)

lwien,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
I don't [think] our vapes can reach high enough temps
i've been wondering about this ... what is the proper crack temp? i know salvia is 500F.

The Bud Toaster can easily hit 800F (or more -- takes an extra 30 seconds), but that stoopid $12 digital thermometer goes "XX" when the temp is above 550F.

Hippie Dickie,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Wow according to wikipedia it's 194 F but the article is written very poorly. Possibly by someone smoking crack?

bluntfaced,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
bluntfaced said:
Wow according to wikipedia it's 194 F but the article is written very poorly. Possibly by someone smoking crack?
I wrote it....how very dare you :p

Happycamper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom