Zenco Duo

shadowbeast

instagram

https://www.budsandbrewsusa.com/photos

does someone know which vape this is? thanks so much in advance!!
Screenshot-2022-08-09-at-12-19-38.png

lazylathe

Almost there...
thanks for the help! it looks a lot like it but i think this is a different newer device. since its used in a restaurant setting i dont think they would use old vapes that arent made anymore

To me it looks like the Bello Vapor Tap with a wooden base.

@Razhumikin It is not a Helios.

Check this post

Says it's a Bello in the post!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Check this post

Yes, it even says “Bello Shots” on the menu in the photo.

Razhumikin

Check this post

I stand quite corrected!

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Wonder if the original company rebranded, or if someone just went through the same factory.

Price is a lot more affordable than the Bello was. It looks nicer too!
I can't seem to find any reviews on it yet but it is interesting. The Flow has water capability and is available now, and the Duo is the dry version with 2 glasses and will be available in September.

altitudes

Any members here have personal experience with this yet? The bubbler model looks particularly interesting.

altitudes,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
Its great for carts, if you ever use oil. it works well with wax too; you basically fire, then stop and drink the vapor from the cup. Really, cool for socializing and getting new people to try material because it's so interesting and just like drinking a cocktail. The herb 510 is not available yet.

I really have enjoyed my duo, much more initially, but it still gets occasional use. Pricewise, I think they need to work on that.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I have the Zenco Flow, and bought extra cups, so it's also the Duo. Got the "wood" base. The Flow bubbler uses water, the Duo cups don't. Bought a set of Sommelier, and while they are beautiful, the more open top is more likely to let vapor out. It looks like they now have new glass called The Fusion that uses water. Other Glass options are available, and you can get different colored bases.
This vape is so much fun! It can do flower, but I've never bothered, and just use for concentrates. When I'm gifted 510 cartridges, I'll use them with this, but it's mostly used for rosin. It's easy to load, easy to clean, and the vapor is strong, but soft and light in the lungs. It's sort of like Long Island Iced Tea. You sip and think "how pleasant" , then try to stand up and realize you've been walloped.
It's nice for sipping or chugging, and the flavor is good. I use the lowest setting for cartridges, then pulse rather than hold, and the next step up for rosin.
It looks like this sort of vape is coming up, and Pulsar has the Sipper.
I bounce between the Dab-Ready and the Zenco, and try to rotate in other concentrate vapes. If I want something fast, like now, I grab the Zenco. If I want a more chill session, Zenco, and if I don't want to clean a banger, Zenco.

Last edited:

Nebelmann

This vape is so much fun! It can do flower, but I've never bothered, and just use for concentrates. When I'm gifted 510 cartridges, I'll use them with this, but it's mostly used for rosin. It's easy to load, easy to clean, and the vapor is strong, but soft and light in the lungs. It's sort of like Long Island Iced Tea. You sip and think "how pleasant" , then try to stand up and realize you've been walloped.
Their IG is top notch. My gf wants one now. Kinda hard to get non fake carts in EU, rosin is available to me. Read somewhere that they plan to upgrade the heating for weed. Then I'll buy one

Moysh

Just stumbled upon this thread (and the Zenco website). It's been a minute - does anyone else have any experience with the brand? Seems reasonably priced, but are there ongoing or repetitive costs of ownership? Any feedback is appreciated!

Moysh,

simba

@weedanwine
No idea about the brand, there are numerous versions of this. Go for the cheapest one as I suspect they will all be the same 🤣

simba,

Nebelmann

Just stumbled upon this thread (and the Zenco website). It's been a minute - does anyone else have any experience with the brand? Seems reasonably priced, but are there ongoing or repetitive costs of ownership? Any feedback is appreciated!
Yes, you can buy coils for using dry herb and concentrates, I guess.

Nebelmann,
Reactions: Moysh
Top Bottom