You know your too high when.......

treeman

When you're holding your dabuddha whip with the herb chamber in one hand, mouthpiece in the other and inhale a whole bunch of dry ground vaped weed going for a toke. Not to mention burning your lips.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
When you keep staring at your TM for a couple of hours and have forgot it in session mode and it switched off on its own due to battery being drained or temp protection triggered,haha,,

Flow

When you're holding your dabuddha whip with the herb chamber in one hand, mouthpiece in the other and inhale a whole bunch of dry ground vaped weed going for a toke. Not to mention burning your lips.
I have an SSV… i'll be carefull !

It reminds me of a friend of mine who got through a bowl in a Karmavap we shared… and near the end, she decided to sip on it from the cap side...
Needless to say, her session was over… :D :D :D

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have an SSV… i'll be carefull !

It reminds me of a friend of mine who got through a bowl in a Karmavap we shared… and near the end, she decided to sip on it from the cap side...
Needless to say, her session was over… :D :D :D
I keep telling this story over and over again , But a guy put his mouth on the heater block of the supreme V2 vaporizer after he wateched it being toched for 1:30 minute, needless to say his lips got forever embossed into the aluminum ,i tried everything possible shot to sanding it to get them off. I decided to keep it there as a cautionary story,lol.

Top Bottom