Yocan Cylo Wax Pen That You Must Know About

mephisto

Just loaded some blue dream rosin and pressed go. 2 volts, cool clouds and nothing left in the atomizer to clean up. This device works good for me. The lower voltage is a good choice. There is no open coil.

Manako_

To say that this Vape cleans well is a lie, it is impossible to clean, I have broken a coil to see the material and it can be seen perfectly how the material is rough and porous, I even have my doubts that it is ceramic, as seen in the video, with Only two uses at 2.4 volts have gotten all the rosin inside, I come here to see real user opinions, not just to believe what the manufacturer says, I at least feel deceived by the manufacturer and the users who say that it cleans well

Manako_,

twain55

"No open coil" is subject to interpretation imo. Coils are coils. Some are wired, some are ceramic, etc. but they are all coils.

I assume everyone has looked at the coil description.

twain55,

Manako_

"No open coil" is subject to interpretation imo. Coils are coils. Some are wired, some are ceramic, etc. but they are all coils.

I assume everyone has looked at the coil description.

I mean the chamber, sorry the coil is a grid I also saw.

Manako_,

mephisto

I thought the atomizer was a smoother surface than what it really is. This tech is like the days of the thermovape dart. Long gone and obsolete. Thanks for the different perspective.

Last edited:
mephisto,
Reactions: bigmike

Joshtownsend

it's like they want to make a real atomizer but then people wouldn't have to buy a new one every week.... wild 10 years and they still are really bad

Joshtownsend,

Keep Bangin Yo

This vape is worthless, $40 in the trash, on the third use it already has a burnt taste and I don't go above 2.6v, I'm not doing anything wrong, if the chamber is porous it will never be able to be cleaned well, I was hoping it won't happen, but as 90% of Chinese brands, another shit, after watching videos and comments I think they have sneaked in with paid reviews, first and last time I fall for something Chinese, Now I'm going to play it safe and buy a FocusV Aeris.

Hello everybody so glad to be here!!

This is my first post, I was browsing about this device I been using for a day or so and I just was really floored by the perception you have of this device. I must admit, I am having a completely different experience and I am not some paid schill, just a regular dude in WA state. I really believe the problem your experiencing is either really shitty dab, like check your quality or your purposely burning the coil because with proper use I cannot get this coil to not self clean after each and ever single use. I could see giving it a wipe if some residue appears, clear wise after a hit but I have to say you seem really like a paid hater, the opposite of a paid schill. you sound alot like a self fulfilling prophecy, you had half expected to have a bad time and you surely found a way to kill your enjoyment of this device.

Keep Bangin Yo,

Keep Bangin Yo

To say that this Vape cleans well is a lie, it is impossible to clean, I have broken a coil to see the material and it can be seen perfectly how the material is rough and porous, I even have my doubts that it is ceramic, as seen in the video, with Only two uses at 2.4 volts have gotten all the rosin inside, I come here to see real user opinions, not just to believe what the manufacturer says, I at least feel deceived by the manufacturer and the users who say that it cleans well

Your looking at a mix of ceramic and DE, why did you even do this? what was the point? what were the results you expected?

Keep Bangin Yo,

Manako_

Hello everybody so glad to be here!!

This is my first post, I was browsing about this device I been using for a day or so and I just was really floored by the perception you have of this device. I must admit, I am having a completely different experience and I am not some paid schill, just a regular dude in WA state. I really believe the problem your experiencing is either really shitty dab, like check your quality or your purposely burning the coil because with proper use I cannot get this coil to not self clean after each and ever single use. I could see giving it a wipe if some residue appears, clear wise after a hit but I have to say you seem really like a paid hater, the opposite of a paid schill. you sound alot like a self fulfilling prophecy, you had half expected to have a bad time and you surely found a way to kill your enjoyment of this device.
Your first messages are here, and my opinion seems bought to you? I think it's great that you're happy with your Yocan Cylo, but it's by far the biggest piece of shit I've ever tried, the only vaporizer that's ended up in the trash after the third use.
If someone likes a burnt flavor in every puff, this is the vaporizer for you.

I don't recommend it, but for the price buy one and draw your own conclusions.

Manako_,
Reactions: simba

Keep Bangin Yo

Your first messages are here, and my opinion seems bought to you? I think it's great that you're happy with your Yocan Cylo, but it's by far the biggest piece of shit I've ever tried, the only vaporizer that's ended up in the trash after the third use.
If someone likes a burnt flavor in every puff, this is the vaporizer for you.

I don't recommend it, but for the price buy one and draw your own conclusions.
What is your recommendation?

Keep Bangin Yo,

Manako_

What is your recommendation?
In this price range there is nothing, but for a little more Divine Crossing V5 with a simple mod is much better than the Yocan Cylo, it can be cleaned with a Qtip since its chamber is not absorbent, it is made of polished ceramic and remains shiny after each use

Manako_,

Keep Bangin Yo

In this price range there is nothing, but for a little more Divine Crossing V5 with a simple mod is much better than the Yocan Cylo, it can be cleaned with a Qtip since its chamber is not absorbent, it is made of polished ceramic and remains shiny after each use
so this is really what I have been looking for, I have been considering a ball vape for my flower, I already have rebuilt a e-nail in a pelican case. But I knew there was a proper vape solution. is there a discount code anywhere? I am pretty tempted to grab one of these right away

Keep Bangin Yo,
Reactions: cosimo

Manako_

so this is really what I have been looking for, I have been considering a ball vape for my flower, I already have rebuilt a e-nail in a pelican case. But I knew there was a proper vape solution. is there a discount code anywhere? I am pretty tempted to grab one of these right away
I don't know from which country you order, in Europe I ordered it here: https://verdampftnochmal.de/

I show you another model, CrossingTech Core CUB, I have both the V5 and this one, the latter seems better built to me, the performance works the same, only the CUB coil is not rebuildable.

There are usually no discount codes, but 420 is close and we have to wait

Manako_,

Keep Bangin Yo

I don't know from which country you order, in Europe I ordered it here: https://verdampftnochmal.de/

I show you another model, CrossingTech Core CUB, I have both the V5 and this one, the latter seems better built to me, the performance works the same, only the CUB coil is not rebuildable.

There are usually no discount codes, but 420 is close and we have to wait
US

i was looking here

https://ineedhemp.com/product-category/v5/

Keep Bangin Yo,

Manako_

It's right on their website, they usually have good deals here too.

Manako_,
Reactions: cosimo

Kaptan

Actually, I’d highly recommend the Quest and Ez power mod by divine tribe, which is actually less than the Cylo. Also there is currently a 10% discount code - ThankYou10. Here’s the link for the Quest diffuser - https://ineedhemp.com/product/quest-lightning-diffuser/

Kaptan,

Manako_

Actually, I’d highly recommend the Quest and Ez power mod by divine tribe, which is actually less than the Cylo. Also there is currently a 10% discount code - ThankYou10. Here’s the link for the Quest diffuser - https://ineedhemp.com/product/quest-lightning-diffuser/
It is also a good option, I don't have this one but I do have the Lightning Pen and it works wonderfully like the rest of their products

twain55

Wondered how long it would take until the DT crew took over.

Lightning Pen is miniscule, it will overflow constantly. V5 is a box mod with a coil, not an aio wax pen.

Plenty of good wax pen options, but this thread is about the Cylo.

twain55,
Reactions: Hoodwink

Manako_

Wondered how long it would take until the DT crew took over.

Lightning Pen is miniscule, it will overflow constantly. V5 is a box mod with a coil, not an aio wax pen.

Plenty of good wax pen options, but this thread is about the Cylo.
It's not that DT is Apple hahaha

As far as I know, DT doesn't send free devices for review, Yocan does, so stop talking nonsense, because no one pays me.
I have the Cylo, the V5, the Cub and the Lighting Pen, I speak from the knowledge of having tried them all, can you say the same? Do you have all three devices?

Of course we're on Cylo's thread to talk about him, how EXTREMELY BAD he is, and how fake it is that his camera is easy to clean.

Manako_,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Please keep this discussion on topic. This thread is about the Cylo, not DT. If someone would like to compare/contrast the two, feel free to make a thread in Ask FC.

Thanks.

:peace:

biohacker

Can we talk about how absolutely scuffed your overall device is, I mean this is a fairly new release yet your device looks likes its been through a meat grinder and your showing off an abnormally over used coil. I am so confused lol... what was the value of this?

No?

It's not my device.

biohacker,
Top Bottom