XVape XLUX ROFFU

kiddvudu2

Most of my XVAPE/XMAX caps are the same except for the Oont, they are slightly shorter due to the design. The only difference I can see in any caps I have is a couple have slightly smaller holes in each end but I do not 'feel' any difference during use.
Do you have a link to the 2 types for me to check up on @kiddvudu2 ?
If you go to 420EDC's website they show you both versions if you click the corresponding option buttons (v2 vs OG): https://www.420edc.com/topgreen/xmax/xmax-v3-pro-xlux-roffu-dosing-capsule-set/

The v2 seems to have a "bubbled" top on the lid.

Peese!

364F

Definately sorted. I think you were not pushing hard enough to 'click' to lock the oven in place @364F as I show here, let us know if yours has ever clicked into the lock position.

That is a first.:tup:

I can get my ABV very dark with the OG cooling unit, almost black in the middle (tunneling) in a capsule with the S/S oven due to not being able to stir especially if I overpack but never ash even when on a bong.
If your herb was dry and used as you say, on a bong, packed tightly & ripping hard many times back to back could have been the culprit.
I store my buds with Boveda Packs to keep the moisture at a good level for consistency when vaping.
If your bud was stored correctly and you pack semi-loosely and get the problem again there must be a problem with your unit and may need further investigation.

With the quartz/glass sleeve I can hear the click but not really with the metal one anymore (i have 2 glass ones and 1 metal one) the metal one is my favorite one at night for a faster extraction.

Between the NOVA and the Roffu 9/10 I’ll reach for the Roffu, the flavor is very good using the wpa as a mouthpiece or using my mini water piper (dry), and is just easier to use. The only thing I wish this device had is real pass trough, so you could use it even when you are out of charge , but having at least 2 batteries and a external charger (I need to get one) makes it almost no necessary but just something I wish it had.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Cool, that is the 'shorter' (due to cap design) version I mentioned that is delivered with the Oont and seems to be the new design for the caps going forward.
With the quartz/glass sleeve I can hear the click but not really with the metal one anymore
So are you having the metal oven fall out even after clicking locked into place(the video was a bit fast paced, sit the unit on the desk and slowly press hard, not fast, like my video as it looks like you are still not seating the oven properly to start with)?
If you are still having the oven fall out, you can start a RMA here,
support@xvape.com
or,

Call our offices:

Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm PST

(909)517-1100​

Let us know how you go as Head Office may need a video etc as this is the first we have heard of the S/S retainer not doing its job (I only have about 500 puffs on my newer S/S retained version in the video posted above and can carry my device by the S/S oven and it stays put, see below).:tup:
edit for new capsule info

Last edited:

ainkeK

My Roffu combusted.
It happened again. The only two times it has combusted was with this new pre-ground strain that I got which might cause a naturally tighter packing, but I have used similar tempts for about a month and it has never done this until just now.

PXL_20240108_053449046.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
with this new pre-ground strain that I got which might cause a naturally tighter packing
That is crazy! If that is cannabis (I never got pre-ground before) there must be something wrong with your unit, there is no way I can get anything looking like that...only very dark brown.
I don't think any product would/should burn like that in a Roffu, if normal bud gets anywhere near that grey colour, please start a return,
support@xvape.com
or,

Call our offices:

Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm PST

(909)517-1100​

Last edited:

Dustin McKief

Xvape should just send a new one so he can use this one for concentrates. 😉

Mine runs hotter than my other convection vapes at the same indicated temperature, so I'm typically running much lower on the Roffu.

Dustin McKief,
Reactions: LesPlenty

joint46go

IMG-3865.jpg
Today I have open my ruffo for clean and I had a surprise , the metal spiral was cracked. 🫨🫨 not too Mutch difference when I put in place but ….mha

In plus my metal and glass chamber don’t stay in place. 😔

Im in Italy , but I will go in Spain tomorrow for 3 months any solution??

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the metal spiral was cracked
It is actually zirconia and is brittle compared to metal (will crack if you shock it hard enough). You could use a wpa joined to the oven with silicon if you have one as shown in this video but to use the wpa as a mouthpiece you will have to top off the load with another filter to keep the herb in place, will make the unit useable at least,
You could also get the following for future use that makes adapting many stems easy,
adj-jpg.44545

You can also get the following to fix your unit eventually (only the body/main unit is covered by warranty),
Roffu-Airflow-box-001.jpg

As you are outside of USA you will have to source from EU/UK (ask your Roffu supplier to get them for you).

LesPlenty,
Reactions: 364F

joint46go

It is actually zirconia and is brittle compared to metal (will crack if you shock it hard enough). You could use a wpa joined to the oven with silicon if you have one as shown in this video but to use the wpa as a mouthpiece you will have to top off the load with another filter to keep the herb in place, will make the unit useable at least,
You could also get the following for future use that makes adapting many stems easy,
adj-jpg.44545

You can also get the following to fix your unit eventually (only the body/main unit is covered by warranty),
Roffu-Airflow-box-001.jpg

As you are outside of USA you will have to source from EU/UK (ask your Roffu supplier to get them for you).
And for chamber that doesn’t stay in place when unload ????

joint46go,

kiddvudu2

If you go to 420EDC's website they show you both versions if you click the corresponding option buttons (v2 vs OG): https://www.420edc.com/topgreen/xmax/xmax-v3-pro-xlux-roffu-dosing-capsule-set/

Peese!
I received my v2 capsules today. Just got them cleaned up, haven't used them yet. I don't think I saw this in the thread yet (apologies if it's old info), but the lids for both version are inter-swappable. That's nice for when I start doing cleaning sessions that will have both versions of capsules in the bath at the same time.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
And for chamber that doesn’t stay in place when unload ????
If your unit is out of warranty the best/cheap fix is to slip on a new o-ring..9mmODx1mm cross section is what I used on my OG that makes the chamber hold on a bit tighter than the OG and should take longer to loosen. If under warranty, start a warranty claim with your retailer...PM sent

LesPlenty,
Reactions: 364F

BH491

Really am enjoying the roffu

Just to triple check before placing an order, the potv ONE dosing capsules work in the roffu yeah?
Their cheaper.
I have 2 types of caps already
1 is roffu i think and the other i think are the ones
They work fine. But again not sure if what i have are actually the ones.
(Of course then I have to order separate from potv and shipping)

Actually all the little accessories add up,
Even though their awesomely cheap,
So i just thought now while writing, maybe ill throw out here,
Maybe anyone want to sell me?
A silicone protection cover,the wpa, a metal and glass chamber, a loading funnel, at least 4-5 dosing caps.

Biggest problem atm i think is that the mouthpiece gets unusably hot after continues use, too hot even if im trying to just push through

So i put a short silicone tube from s&b on the chamber, and a black rubber dynavap mouth piece in that, and attach it to either a dynavap stem, or flip the rubber mouthpiece and stick the mouth part in the mighty cu without a screen, i really like the mighty cu and am very happy this works, as ive tried it before maybe numerous times, but the rubber piece didnt fit or i didnt push hard enough or maybe the one i was trying was shaped different,or didn't push right,
But now it fits and makes using the roffu much more pleasant

But.... I dropped it and the glass broke, Its my only chamber, So thank God it actually still works
Imagine the circle chamber is a square- has 4 sides,only 2 sides/pieces broke off and on only one end/half of the chamber ,

So i can put the broken side facing down and the top is fine to use with the og mouthpiece

Or the broken side up and cover it with the silicone tube and connect to the mighty cu.

But I wonder if I can use only the silicone as the chamber?
I can't use just the black dynavap rubber mp even just on the glass chamber, as i had one in the silicone tube and it was only touching the top of a dosing capsule, and the capsule melted the mp a bit,
But the clear silicone small hose like piece from s&b seems to be fine with heat.
But i wonder if it will be fine with the ss chamber heat?
or even hotter as the actual chamber itself?

Im coming from a mighty mostly, and use that mostly only 210c or with good stuff 197c , I find short puffs nice and i get more puffs, where as larger puffs i dont feel really are that much better tasting/ bigger cloud feeling experience , and if I take big puffs its done in a few puffs, still some small puffs but not as good ones,
Where as small puffs can last much longer and somehow if short puffs have been taken the whole time so the much later small puffs are also better.

Also have never enjoyed temp stepping with the mighty
And also with my dynavap i go on highest temp and past the click

So i mostly was using the roffu between the same temps just higher 197c-220

Tried temp stepping by incriminates of 10c 5c 3c
And it all seems to work but each way different,
But then i started going up just 1c at a time
Each puff 1c
Actually liked starting the puff and going up while inhaling 1c for the bigger part of the puff
But a pretty short easy maybe 1-3,4 second puff
Very suprised at the nice little flavor clouds getting from tiny easy sips like the mighty.

So
using my mighty cu as a mouth piece
I went down to 180
Then 170
150c!!
137c!
And felt i could maybe go lower.
All going up 1c for each puff until 220c
And i got vapor and flavor on pretty much every pull!!?
Have tried 2 pulls on each 1c and didnt last till the end
Or bigger pulls on each 1 and also didnt last.
Then going up 2c at a time, and its not as good i think.

Ok enough for now, sorry if its too much...
Thanks for any help

Nn

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the potv ONE dosing capsules work in the roffu yeah?
I do not own the ONE caps but I think they fit, someone else will chime in...I will say the V1/OG capsules from XVAPE are better for cleaning, conduction adding, and hold a little more herb than the newer design from XVAPE, that said the newer design should offer a bit less restriction due to more holes and may work better with the 'On-Demand' mode.

maremaresing

Buy once cry once. The fury/one caps do work in the roffu, but not nearly as high performance as the roffu caps. You have one of the roffu caps, and if you deem the fury caps to be good enough in comparison, go for it.

I never looked back once getting the correct roffu caps due to the airflow, capacity, and performance.

kiddvudu2

I thought I noticed a small "scratch" on the edge of the oven when I first got the Roffu on 1/5/24. Now I'm a little concerned because it seems to be getting worse. I have been quite gentle with the device, but I do use dosing capsules, maybe they are to blame? Is this a known issue? Should I stop using the device? I'm nervous...

PXL-20240116-175802884.jpg

PXL-20240116-182429084-MP.jpg

Petetbay

I thought I noticed a small "scratch" on the edge of the oven when I first got the Roffu on 1/5/24. Now I'm a little concerned because it seems to be getting worse. I have been quite gentle with the device, but I do use dosing capsules, maybe they are to blame? Is this a known issue? Should I stop using the device? I'm nervous...

PXL-20240116-175802884.jpg

PXL-20240116-182429084-MP.jpg
I looked at mine, I have an OG and updated version and both appear to be bare metal same as the sides of the heater. Yours looks to have a coating of some sort. This is weird and not good, I wouldn’t use it and ask for a replacement.

mine

364F

Is there any reason why the same hit (length and speed using the same dry glass) hits so much harder on demand compared with session (using the first hit only to compare both). Does the oven works differently (more potent) during on demand than on session?

I love this little machine. I’m just waiting for another device and batteries that should arrive today/tomorrow so I can start the RMA process, I have a butane device but I’m lazy and like electric devices. But damn do I love it. Those on demand hit at 428 are what I remember of my old SS grasshopper.

My brother in law had been smoking for 25 years I think, tried my device during the holidays and loved it, was here last weekend and told me that he stopped combusting and got a v3 pro, he was saying that he likes the Roffu more, unfortunately he didn’t brought it with him. My Father in law was during the holidays too and after he tried my vape he didn’t light another joint during his stay, probably been smoking for near 50 years, thinking of getting a device for him this year because he has an ugly cough (cig smoker too)

Old Stoner1958

Is there any reason why the same hit (length and speed using the same dry glass) hits so much harder on demand compared with session (using the first hit only to compare both). Does the oven works differently (more potent) during on demand than on session?

I love this little machine. I’m just waiting for another device and batteries that should arrive today/tomorrow so I can start the RMA process, I have a butane device but I’m lazy and like electric devices. But damn do I love it. Those on demand hit at 428 are what I remember of my old SS grasshopper.

My brother in law had been smoking for 25 years I think, tried my device during the holidays and loved it, was here last weekend and told me that he stopped combusting and got a v3 pro, he was saying that he likes the Roffu more, unfortunately he didn’t brought it with him. My Father in law was during the holidays too and after he tried my vape he didn’t light another joint during his stay, probably been smoking for near 50 years, thinking of getting a device for him this year because he has an ugly cough (cig smoker too)
I believe it is due to aggresive heater. I pulse the button when using on demand and it keeps the heater running at max. I smoked weed for 50 years also and 18 months ago I bought a ROFFU and have not "smoked" weed since. I think the ROFFU is a great device.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I thought I noticed a small "scratch" on the edge of the oven when I first got the Roffu on 1/5/24. Now I'm a little concerned because it seems to be getting worse.
My OG has a few chips around the edges too, I would not worry but you can start a return here if it worries you as you have the pictures already and the engineers will have more info to give you,
Email: Support@xvapeusa.com
Phone: 9095171100
Let us know how you go.:tup:
hits so much harder on demand compared with session
A few people have said the same, not so sure myself.

Top Bottom