Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Principal Guy

i think regular 18560 batteries work fine as it is .

I would stick with the POTV edition because it is EASY, it is UPDATED, and it has everything (accessories) .

again, all of this info is good for new customers.
I’m digging this POTV Vmax V3 Pro. Impulse buy on 4/20 and I’m glad. Bought the WPA so it works with all of my glass. Works great as a mouthpiece too. I don’t vape out side the home much, but this would be a great one to keep for on-the-go vaping. I am shocked that the included battery lasts so long. I go through molicel batteries like crazy on my TM2. The haptic feedback is a wee bit strong but that’s not a huge issue.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Maybe i should have send in my one as well. The plastic taste never went away from mine. So i never liked it....i liked the vapor production ...
So sorry, is it out of warranty?
Thank you for the answers!

Are these the capsules?

What is the smallest amount of herbs to put in the capsules? For example, would 0.05g already be enough?
Yes it is the capsules I mentionned, just the VAP by Katalyzer is a rebrand, this is means the warranty will be handled by Katalyzer only (although this brand is legit and you'll get the same device). About the load size I think you are good with a 0.05gr load in these capsules, you can load a little less or more though...
A charger question:
i have a 10 w charger, output 5V/2A and a 20W charger, output:
5V 3A (default) 15w
9V 2A 20w
12V 1.5A 20w
Can i safely use any or both these chargers?
Like @RustyOldNail , I think you are fine!
I’m digging this POTV Vmax V3 Pro. Impulse buy on 4/20 and I’m glad. Bought the WPA so it works with all of my glass. Works great as a mouthpiece too. I don’t vape out side the home much, but this would be a great one to keep for on-the-go vaping. I am shocked that the included battery lasts so long. I go through molicel batteries like crazy on my TM2. The haptic feedback is a wee bit strong but that’s not a huge issue.
Thank you very much for the kind feedback, we are glad the device works out very well for you, feel free to contact me for infos, tips&tricks or support, have fun!

XMAXVAPORIZER,

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
That’s blue? :hmm:
Yep, it's a greenish blue... I'm color blind and, like you, I found it more green although you can notice the difference when you see the Blue next to the Green.
Just a quick video to show the new Blue version and how it seems to run hotter than my old OG...nice to have the extra oomph,
Thank you for sharing the power of the V3Pro by video, since the OG we immediatly improved the perf by the next batch (the one including the Silver colour, a new colour at this time) and after, by the next batches/colour releases it was only a little fine tuning but nothing else to notice. Although I agree the vapor build a lot faster with improved versions (the version currently available everywhere) making the Xmax V3pro (and its brother the Roffù), despite to be mostly convection and On-Demand, a device with quasi zero learning curve, which is amazing when it comes to convection.
Only issue about the extra Ooomph you mentionned (yes I added a big o for fun), it brought on the table a few combustion events, be carefull when using extra dry weed with extra loong hits, it was only a handfull of reports and most just got blackened load but extra power requires extra user attention!

Last edited:

Sativapo

Yep, it's a greenish blue... I'm color blind and, like you, I found it more green although you can notice the difference when you see the Blue next to the Green.

Thank you for sharing the power of the V3Pro by video, since the OG we immediatly improved the perf by the next batch (the one including the Silver colour, a new colour at this time) and after, by the next batches/colour releases it was only a little fine tuning but nothing else to notice. Although I agree the vapor build a lot faster with improved versions (the version currently available everywhere) making the Xmax V3pro (and its brother the Roffù), despite to be mostly convection and On-Demand, a device with quasi zero learning curve, which is amazing when it comes to convection.
Only issue about the extra Ooomph you mentionned (yes I added a big o for fun), it brought on the table a few combustion events, be carefull when using extra dry weed with extra loong hits, it was only a handfull of reports and most just got blackened load but extra power requires extra user attention!
I think it's really better this way I was frustrated by the first version. It's a bit strange to complain about charring if someone tests the limits by long draws with extra packed dry weed at max temp...

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I think it's really better this way I was frustrated by the first version. It's a bit strange to complain about charring if someone tests the limits by long draws with extra packed dry weed at max temp...
I'm glad you appreciate the improvement and thank you for your understanding!

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Petetbay

We had a discussion a while back when Xmax came out with the 14mm wpa whether they should come out with a 19mm version. 420edc has released a 19mm glass only adapter for the wpa mount and looks the same as the 14mm joint and to top things off they released curved and straight dimpled mp glass only, very nice.

My @420edc goodies arrived, quick 9 days from USA to Canada and no tax, picked up the curved glass and 18mm joint. The curved glass was a little loose in the Xmax wpa mount so would rotate, could fix that, but fits nice and snug in the POTV accessory mount, so staying there. The 18mm joint fits good in the Xmax wpa mount so that will stay in there. Running a 2.5” hula stem on the curved glass.

edit: 18mm joint nice, did a bowl in 5 puffs on a j-hook.

Last edited:

Lito

Hi everyone, I've had my V3Pro for about 2 weeks now and I'm still trying to figure out how to get a more full extraction. I usually vape at max temp and my ABV comes out dark brown. I've tried covering some or all of the intake holes, doing a loooong, slow draw, temp stepping, cigar puffing... but I can't get it as dark as the ABV from my Dynavap M. I've seen some of the posts with pics of ABV and know how dark it could get. Also tried heat soaking for 30 seconds to a minute before drawing but that didn't work either.

@LesPlenty Thanks for posting that video, it's interesting that you were able to produce vapor within 10 seconds! My unit is not capable of producing that amount that quickly.

I feel like I'm in the same boat as @PutOneInTheAir; I'm just not as satisfied as I thought I would be after reading and watching all the positive reviews. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

seedy53

Hi everyone, I've had my V3Pro for about 2 weeks now and I'm still trying to figure out how to get a more full extraction. I usually vape at max temp and my ABV comes out dark brown. I've tried covering some or all of the intake holes, doing a loooong, slow draw, temp stepping, cigar puffing... but I can't get it as dark as the ABV from my Dynavap M. I've seen some of the posts with pics of ABV and know how dark it could get. Also tried heat soaking for 30 seconds to a minute before drawing but that didn't work either.

@LesPlenty Thanks for posting that video, it's interesting that you were able to produce vapor within 10 seconds! My unit is not capable of producing that amount that quickly.

I feel like I'm in the same boat as @PutOneInTheAir; I'm just not as satisfied as I thought I would be after reading and watching all the positive reviews. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
buy a wpa glass mouthpiece no need for stock mouthpiece-game changer

the_hexx

Team Hash

This looks very tempting, anyone here tried it?

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker

This glassware is based off our original design for the Arizer Solo/Air. It works well with the V3 Pro too.

Sativapo

I guess you have to use a lot of iso to clean this one...(?)

Last edited:

dodgy_b

Going to add one of these to the rotation. Late to this thread.

Are the Blue and Green one's the most recent versions? They run a bit hotter or were there other updates too?

Last edited:

Xapove

Hello everybody!

Could someone please tell me the measurements of the oven and dosing capsules?
Thank you @XMAXVAPORIZER I received my V3 Pro state side. I’m doing a little Saturday morning wake and bake with my new device and comparing it to the two other electronic portable vapes I have. The Fury Rouge and the Davinci IQ. The V3 is putting out some really nice clouds and is smooth for a vape with such a short air path. I’m definitely looking forward to ripping this through a WPA. I’m a big fan of dosing capsules and these work really well and are built of the same quality as the Fury dosing capsules. Flavor is good and comparable to my other two evapes. I tend to pick up a lot of conduction flavors in vapes like this. I’ll describe it as a more robust earthy flavor. I cleaned everything prior to use and am very pleased that I’m not picking up any strange infiltrating flavors from the device.

Again, thank you. I can wait to share this budget friendly vape with some of my combusting friends.
5-C0-D5-ABD-0273-4-F42-80-DF-22-B848-F4-EBA1.jpg
@The Stray Fox are the ovens on the DaVinci IQ and the XMAX V3 Pro the same? Will the XMAX dosage capsules fit in the IQ?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Will the XMAX dosage capsules fit in the IQ?
I just checked and the XMax capsules fit the IQ very well. The diameter and height seem good and the pearl on the door closes as it should. I’ll have to check function. I bought the IQ2 capsules awhile back and found they did not work well in the OG IQ.

Top Bottom