Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My response is to the mention of ash which imo doesn't evidence the combustion process hasn't commenced. I fully understand that technically vapes shouldn't combust, however I don't believe that these devices are certified by a health or regulatory authority to a standard either.

I have seen people combust in vapes often. It is absolutely possible and has nothing to do with health or regulations. But black duff doesn't mean combustion.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
@XMAXVAPORIZER

My V3 Pro is less than 4 months old. I have about 6 (4-minute) sessions a month and I'm starting to get the "Sensor Error" message than unit shuts down. I try again and it works normally.

Are you able to share with us everything you know about what causes the "Sensor Error" message, and how to hopefully prevent it ? - Thanks!
Hi, sorry for the late reply, I missed your post. Is the other member suggestion fixed the issue? If not be aware your device is under warranty (1 year after the date of purchase) if the error message still show-up.
Because you don't get ash it doesn't mean that a product when sufficiently heated doesn't get scorched and give off smoke type fumes. A good example of what I'm saying is charcoal, it's wood which has been super heated but not allowed to ignite, it gives off toxic fumes the same as fire, but there's no ash, just black wood.
When we released first the V3Pro, the customers complained about the heater to be not hot enough, next batch had seen its heater maxed out in order to fasten vapor production and to push the abv as dark as possible, we did that move cause we listened our customers. Although the counterpart is much more risks to char the load at the higher temp settings. The selected temp will be accurate only when the device is used under ideal conditions of ambient T°, no wind, weed's normal moisture and the right airflow (airflow is influenced by user's draw and loading style). So, if you set the device at max temp, load the chamber tight with extra dry weed, extend your session (stop when taste is done after 4-8 hits, it depends the weed quality and load size) and draw too slow, yes charrring may happen, usually you are ending with a green ring with black bits on the center. A loose load and a stronger draw may fix the issue but try to keep your buds in a sealed jar to avoid it dries out too fast!
Best regards!

dampo

Any tips on using the V3 avoiding coughing?
I'll explain: my SO has been medicating with dynavaps, atm with the Wand, which has a tendency to easily combust, due in part to the fact the click is hard to hear.
But using the Dyna's there is never a coughing problem, to have an alternative we got a OG Mighty, had to return it because the coughing with this vape was immediate and bad. A real problem with asthma........

So, i have been reading good things about the V3, it being relatively cheap i bought one.
any advice is welcome!

For our europeans: 63 euro's, no shipping costs

seedy53

I'll explain: my SO has been medicating with dynavaps, atm with the Wand, which has a tendency to easily combust, due in part to the fact the click is hard to hear.
But using the Dyna's there is never a coughing problem, to have an alternative we got a OG Mighty, had to return it because the coughing with this vape was immediate and bad. A real problem with asthma........

So, i have been reading good things about the V3, it being relatively cheap i bought one.
any advice is welcome!

lower temps 360f and mouth to lungs draws, not direct to lungs draws. it is terps that cause cough and/or hot vapor. we all cough some times when weed has a lot of terps first 2 hits usually. use your asthma quick spray first and/or take a drink of water before hitting- or use a water bong with the v3. or a glass j-hook for extra cooling.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer

any advice is welcome!

Hi, I agree with @seedy53 suggestions but I want to add the loading size has a huge impact on coughing, with smaller loads/micro-dosing you will enjoy smooth hits. I remenber my old Vrip wa&s a cougher due to the rather large loadwhile my log vape is always very smooth in throat!

About your Wand and Dynavap, I suggest to try to heat it before the Click, at least for a few first hits, you will be surprised how thick is the vapor (it's a technic only available if you have a Wand, I don't know why but it looks like most others IH are working differently (need to heat a few seconds past the Click!). I personnally never combusted with this setup! Sorry to be out of topic!

XMAXVAPORIZER,

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Another post to announce this amazing Community we are actually running a 420 XMAX GIVEAWAY!!!

Your chance to win a Xmax V3Pro or a Xmax Qomo (4 winners/each models), to enter, please, click on the link above:

Good luck!

dampo

Hi, I agree with @seedy53 suggestions but I want to add the loading size has a huge impact on coughing, with smaller loads/micro-dosing you will enjoy smooth hits. I remenber my old Vrip wa&s a cougher due to the rather large loadwhile my log vape is always very smooth in throat!

Right, we will start with low temp and smaller loads .
About your Wand and Dynavap, I suggest to try to heat it before the Click, at least for a few first hits, you will be surprised how thick is the vapor (it's a technic only available if you have a Wand, I don't know why but it looks like most others IH are working differently (need to heat a few seconds past the Click!). I personnally never combusted with this setup! Sorry to be out of topic!

Been doing this lately, out of necessity.
Just found this here about lifespan of the cap

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Yep mine too , not quite right are they ?
Actually I came to see it as an issue with the silicone insert, the part holding the screen. If that is pushed up a little into the plastic housing, it doesn't wobble (much).
But when I do seat the silicone to where it seems 'right' there is a little rocking.

dampo

UPDATE:
My apprehension regarding coughing with the V3 has been laid to rest!
started with the advised smallish load, 160 c, gradually stepping up to 195 c, no problem being too harsh at all.
Cleaning with iso and two burnoffs, no residual smell or taste. ( due too work history i am extremely sensitive to chemicals, so this was a concern.)
So, happy camper.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
GIVEAWAY RESULTS!! The 420 Giveaway is now over and the winners were published in our website, link here:
"I'll reppost the link later, sorry for the troubles"

And don't forget to check your emails if you are one of the winners! Thank you for everybody's participation!

Yep mine too , not quite right are they ?
Actually I came to see it as an issue with the silicone insert, the part holding the screen. If that is pushed up a little into the plastic housing, it doesn't wobble (much).
But when I do seat the silicone to where it seems 'right' there is a little rocking.
Yep, I noticed that too although I noticed the Attachments to be wooble only when device and attachment are cold, after heat-up and one or two hit they sit a lot better, isn't it? I think the issue is exactly like @vapviking said, the silicone holder/housing, when cold, doesn't fit the top of the chamber perfectly. I'll transmit that concern to the team!
UPDATE:
My apprehension regarding coughing with the V3 has been laid to rest!
started with the advised smallish load, 160 c, gradually stepping up to 195 c, no problem being too harsh at all.
Cleaning with iso and two burnoffs, no residual smell or taste. ( due too work history i am extremely sensitive to chemicals, so this was a concern.)
So, happy camper.
Great to know this is worked for you, be happy... Camper ;)

Last edited:

Nebelmann

Which dosing capsules fit best with the Xmax V3Pro?
xmax-v3-pro-dosing-capsules-set.jpg

Got me this set of 5. working perfectly. The capsules are slightly different to the ones I use in my Fury Edge.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
This is the most convenient vape I've used. After skimming through this discussion even the first vaping was perfect. With dosing capsules it's very low maintenance and the vape works as good as described here. 10/9
Thank you very much for that kind&positive post about your experience with Xmax V3Pro, we are glad it works for you!

Got me this set of 5. working perfectly. The capsules are slightly different to the ones I use in my Fury Edge.
Yes they are slighly less weight and larger by an hair than the Fury caps, this is offer more efficiency cause there is less metal to heat-up and no hot air can "bypass" the dosing caps by going in-between the chamber wall and the caps. Thgank you for the suggestion!

It looks like all the Giveaway winners were contacted and they all the 8 replied, the Giveaway results are visible in https://www.topgreen-tech.com , thanks for all the peoples who entered the Giveaway, if you didn't won this time, stay tuned, there will be more Giveaways in the future! Hope the winners will enjoy the Xmax V3Pro (or the Xmax Qomo Micro E-Rig), they are 8 lucky winners!

kokolokokolokon

I thought i will like more the green version than the blue but….hard to chose.
I see this “new” version has a different bottom screen at the chamber (smaller holes in a circular position) with a removable screen to keep it clean. It adds restriction…but just a little. And k like it!
The sound of the buttons are less clunky too!
Cheers and 🍐 Pears!

And thanks to @XMAXVAPORIZER !

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I thought i will like more the green version than the blue but….hard to chose.
I see this “new” version has a different bottom screen at the chamber (smaller holes in a circular position) with a removable screen to keep it clean. It adds restriction…but just a little. And k like it!
The sound of the buttons are less clunky too!
Cheers and 🍐 Pears!

And thanks to @XMAXVAPORIZER !
Thank you for sharing your colour preference! Being myself colour blind, when my "blue" device is in the dark I see it Green , but, when it's next of the real green I can see the blue...

Did you noticed the smoother haptic feedback, perfectly dialed! Thank you for noticing the bottom screen difference, I didn't noticed it myself!

kokolokokolokon

Thank you for sharing your colour preference! Being myself colour blind, when my "blue" device is in the dark I see it Green , but, when it's next of the real green I can see the blue...

Did you noticed the smoother haptic feedback, perfectly dialed! Thank you for noticing the bottom screen difference, I didn't noticed it myself!
Another colorblind here! Hahaha i find it similar to green on dark too! What i care for what i see and what i like! :D

About the haptic feedback: i noticed it. But i tell you. I had one of the first v3pro with haptic feedback in the on demand mode and it had a hard vibration. The green one has a super smooth vibration. The blue has a intermediate vibration, and i like it because it “wakes me up” but it doesnt scare me like the first one :rofl:

Petetbay

We had a discussion a while back when Xmax came out with the 14mm wpa whether they should come out with a 19mm version. 420edc has released a 19mm glass only adapter for the wpa mount and looks the same as the 14mm joint and to top things off they released curved and straight dimpled mp glass only, very nice.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
420edc has released a 19mm glass only adapter for the wpa mount and looks the same as the 14mm joint and to top things off they released curved and straight dimpled mp glass only, very nice.

Thank you for noticing! We'll be dropping our Pill BotL design on the XMax V3 Pro shortly. Stay safe & stay tuned!

vaping herbs

Thank you very much for that kind&positive post about your experience with Xmax V3Pro, we are glad it works for you!

Yes they are slighly less weight and larger by an hair than the Fury caps, this is offer more efficiency cause there is less metal to heat-up and no hot air can "bypass" the dosing caps by going in-between the chamber wall and the caps. Thgank you for the suggestion!

It looks like all the Giveaway winners were contacted and they all the 8 replied, the Giveaway results are visible in https://www.topgreen-tech.com , thanks for all the peoples who entered the Giveaway, if you didn't won this time, stay tuned, there will be more Giveaways in the future! Hope the winners will enjoy the Xmax V3Pro (or the Xmax Qomo Micro E-Rig), they are 8 lucky winners!

Thank you for the answers!

Are these the capsules?

What is the smallest amount of herbs to put in the capsules? For example, would 0.05g already be enough?

Pachena

My limited experience (I use an external charger) is that if you can plug a USB-A plug into it (USB-A to USB-C cord), it should work.

It doesn't seem to be true USB-C.

dampo

A charger question:
i have a 10 w charger, output 5V/2A and a 20W charger, output:
5V 3A (default) 15w
9V 2A 20w
12V 1.5A 20w
Can i safely use any or both these chargers?
My limited experience (I use an external charger) is that if you can plug a USB-A plug into it (USB-A to USB-C cord), it should work.

It doesn't seem to be true USB-C.
Just concerned about charging with a too high watt/ amp

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Just about every modern electronic device these days, ONLY DRAW the current needed, or programmed to.
I don’t own a V3, but using an inexpensive USB meter, shows my similar Roffu, draws 1 amp max. You should be fine.

Top Bottom