Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

sinthome

Hey thanks everyone that replied to my question 🙏. This is my first vape and my only regular experience with vaping. Truth be told I might just have some unrelated bronchitis right now haha. But I have noticed feeling some particulate in my mouth while vaping on occasion. When I load herb I tend to top it off with a smoking blend of damiana and a few other things. It might be that it is also causing me to cough, maybe it's too dred out? The bag of smoking herbs I have is enormous (I think it was 16ozs) and I've been slowly working on it for over a year now. In any case, I'll experiment with different herbs and also try the capsules and/or mesh screen ideas and see if it helps. Maybe I should also try using those little humidity packets. Thanks again!

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I am glad they are doing that for you. I gave up on it and also put it in a drawer. It combusted and now it runs so darn hot it burns my throat. The rep here is helpful, but Topgreen isn't at least for me. So I bought a TM2. Shame because I liked the V3pro.
I did not expect them to take care of me but they did. I have quite the opposite problem you mine doesn't really get hot at all and I had to do so many different techniques cover all kinds of air holes and do all this stuff I gave up on it also sits in a drawer. Hopefully this one's better I'll definitely do some side by side test and AVB comparisons

Spin0620

I did not expect them to take care of me but they did. I have quite the opposite problem you mine doesn't really get hot at all and I had to do so many different techniques cover all kinds of air holes and do all this stuff I gave up on it also sits in a drawer. Hopefully this one's better I'll definitely do some side by side test and AVB comparisons
Hopefully you get a good one this time. Believe me I think this gives good rips and was shocked that such a cheap vape could give out so much vapor.

Tweakz

The v3 can hit hard (not as hard like my TM but very very nicely too ) with the right steps:
1. cover the air holes.
2. load the full bowl , and lightly press down at the end.
3. use wpa.
4. set 6 minutes in session mode to 220c(420f) . it seemed to me, in this mode v3 works like a hybrid of 70/30 convection/conduction (I saw that some of the users have already noticed this)
5. draw speed medium or slighty faster. the first hit warms up the bowl for 5-7 seconds. second and third hits for 20-40 seconds.

After all : I always get an excellent result of even extraction, dark ABV and nice clouds

Last edited:

Beam84

The v3 can hit hard (not as hard like my TM but very very nicely too ) with the right steps:
1. cover the air holes.
2. load the full bowl , and lightly press down at the end.
3. use wpa.
4. set 6 minutes in session mode to 220c(420f) . it seemed to me, in this mode v3 works like a hybrid of 70/30 convection/conduction (I saw that some of the users have already noticed this)
5. draw speed medium or slighty faster. the first hit warms up the bowl for 5-7 seconds. second and third hits for 20-40 seconds.

After all : I always get an excellent result of even extraction, dark ABV and nice clouds
If you add an official capsule it adds a bit of conduction and is a bit more efficient.

Covering the airholes is the more helpful at the beginning of the session. I found that when it's hot and there's a bit of conduction in the caps, covering limit the drawing and efficiency.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
If you add an official capsule it adds a bit of conduction and is a bit more efficient.

Covering the airholes is the more helpful at the beginning of the session. I found that when it's hot and there's a bit of conduction in the caps, covering limit the drawing and efficiency.
Capsules definitely make a huge difference biggest difference I found with all the crazy methods I tried

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
PODS-CAPSULES for: XMax V3 Pro & XLUX Roffu

Pods never worked out for me in my various “convection” devices, but I do like the many benefits with my “conduction” devices, like S&B Mighty and Davinci IQ2.

That has changed as I’ve experimented with the Stainless Steel PODS, in my Roffu, they are the same ones used in the “XMax V3 Pro”.
In the Roffu, when using with the SS loading stem, (you remove the stem disc filter) the pods sit directly on the device’s heater. This adds a bunch of added heat conduction, and works best for me in all metrics, and all I use now.

I only have a couple of pods for my IQ2, and since I don’t use them often, I hand load them. For the Mighty, I bought the excellent loading tray from @Delta3DStudios . In my opinion based on real usage, his design is far superior to the S&B tray, and less expensive.

PROBLEM: with loading the ROFFU PODS, is how TINY they are.

SOLUTION: So, I’ve been in touch with Mike at Delta3DStudio, to make a NEW LOADING TRAY, designed for these pods. I will be mailing him a Roffu pod, so he can accurately design and build this for me and YOU!

Perhaps others have an interest in an easier way to load PODS, my Roffu Kit came with 2, that’s how I was able to experience them. Some of you may not be aware that you can contact Mike of Delta3DStudio via PM or email, and he will work with you on any potential ideas for new vape accessories that he may not have already created. I’ve bought many of his accessories for a wide range of vape devices and have never been disappointed, as well as fast shipping and excellent customer service, and his prices are extremely low.

***I will come back to this thread when the product is finished and available on his site, with a link.

NOTE:
I bought my PODS from:

As promised, following up as I received the NEW custom made LOADING TRAY for: “XMax V3 Pro & XLUX Roffu” PODS/CAPSULES from @Delta3DStudios

This is the easiest way to load (5) pods/capsules, load tray is inexpensive and efficient, link to purchase pods, seen if you look in the post (mine) that I responded to ABOVE in this message.

PRODUCT LINK:

Tweakz

7-A1-B04-F9-F9-BF-4078-BD44-AC20-FA0-E72-BD.jpg
3 hits and it’s done . Even abv / nice clouds

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I am glad they are doing that for you. I gave up on it and also put it in a drawer. It combusted and now it runs so darn hot it burns my throat. The rep here is helpful, but Topgreen isn't at least for me. So I bought a TM2. Shame because I liked the V3pro.
Try to remenber to take a picture if it happens your V3 combust again (if you are still using it), they would like a probe... but I understand your disappointment. I'll try to speak with the support team again although it appears the team is actually in standby mode cause many peoples are affected by Covid. We hope to be back in full action mode by the beginning of the new year!
As promised, following up as I received the NEW custom made LOADING TRAY for: “XMax V3 Pro & XLUX Roffu” PODS/CAPSULES from @Delta3DStudios

This is the easiest way to load (5) pods/capsules, load tray is inexpensive and efficient, link to purchase pods, seen if you look in the post (mine) that I responded to ABOVE in this message.

PRODUCT LINK:
Thank you for sharing the info, yes it's a nice accessorie! Thank you @Delta3DStudios for making such usefull tools
7-A1-B04-F9-F9-BF-4078-BD44-AC20-FA0-E72-BD.jpg
3 hits and it’s done . Even abv / nice clouds
Thank you for sharing your successfull V3Pro experience!

For infos I want to advise you we are running a Christmas Giveaway under the Contest section, easy to enter the Giveaway will give you the opportunity to win a V3Pro (1st prize!) and 2 Aces (2nd and 3rd prizes), here you go:
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...-2022s-chance-to-win-an-xmax-vaporizer.53417/

Hey Nineteen

Try to remenber to take a picture if it happens your V3 combust again (if you are still using it), they would like a probe... but I understand your disappointment. I'll try to speak with the support team again although it appears the team is actually in standby mode cause many peoples are affected by Covid. We hope to be back in full action mode by the beginning of the new year!
@XMAXVAPORIZER Hey man don't worry about it. You have been nothing but helpful. I appreciate it.

Sue Narmy

I really love my V3 Pro but it does get really hot to touch.
I use it for concentrates in session mode for 6 minutes at 220c with the WPA.
No problem with the vapour, it’s not harsh or anything like that it’s just the actual vaporizer which gets really hot.

@XMAXVAPORIZER Any plans on making a silicone sleeve to help with the heat issue?.

seedy53

No problem with the vapour, it’s not harsh or anything like that it’s just the actual vaporizer which gets really hot.

@XMAXVAPORIZER Any plans on making a silicone sleeve to help with the heat issue?.
battery model? Some get hot when they continue to discharge more than design specs.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer

Hi, thank hyou for sharing you like the V3pro, you pointed your concern about the too hot device's body, I already transmitted to the team the wish to see a silicone sleeve available, it's in the book! Although you may be able to find out 3D printed sleeves...

But it may be nice to check if the heat isn't coming from the battery, simply pull it out after one of your typical 6mn/220°C session and check how hot is the battery... If the heat seems to come from the battery, please replace it (and don't trash the defective one but bring it in proper recycling site). I never feel the device too hot to touch but everybody's is different ;)

Enjoy your Xmax V3Pro and join the Giveaway! ... or GiveawayS cause you can found others Xmax Xmas Giveaways in our others social media platforms such like Facebook @xmaxvaporizer.cn , Instagram @xmaxvaporizer_backup and in our subReddit r/XmaxVape ... 3 more others chances to win!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I am finally getting a purple X MaX pro v3, its on the way now and I haven't been this excited to get a new vape in a long while. :D Looking forward to enjoying this vape as I have seen it get many people's thumbs up.
I'm VERY interested to read your feedback, you are a member I consider the opinion a lot, I followed your posts since a while under my other account, I'm very glad to see you here!
Is there any way to clean under the bowl?
If and only IF the airflow becomes more and more restricted you can clean the heater chamber under the bowl by throwing a few drops of iso in the chamber through the bowl's bottom screen (keep ready to catch any iso excess with paper towel wrapped around the body just under the air inlets), let the iso to sit 2-3mn, pour it out upside down and repeat until the iso doesn't comes out colored anymore.

This is a deep cleaning method but this is doesn't break anything since the iso can't reaches internals, but we still recommand to pull the battery out of the device before to start that deep cleaning. It's supposed to remove eventuals build-ups in the heater wires chamber...
How this is may happen? Build-up may occur between hits when some vapor reaches the heater chamber, I think the issue is more prone to happen when the device is used upside down on the top of a bubbler. Although it's only a part of the problem, some tiny flower bits can fall through the bottom chamber screen, that's why we don't recommand to stir the bowl between hits (and the v3pro doesn't need stirs when correctly loaded), as well don't carry the vaporizer already loaded especially when moving a lot (or use dosing caps), avoid ultra-fine grinds and don't carry the vape directly in the pocket without any kind of protection (pouch or case/box), all this to avoid any kind of "dust" can reach the heater chamber and stick on the reclaim accumulated here.
To avoid the issue you can use an additionnal fine screen on the top of the existing loading chamber's bottom screen in order to prevent tiny bits to fall through the screen. Hope that helps, have fun!
No, only blowing thru bowl to maybe blow some dusty material out the air inlets and don’t use compressed air of any kind.
Good advices but you can give a look at the reply I made to the @ElMetrico post, there is a "deep cleaning method" in case the airflow isn't free flowing anymore.

Thank you to all the members who participated to the last 2022 Giveaway, Topgreen Team wishes an happy new year to every member in this awesome forum. We hope 2023 to be as nice for you than we expect to be for us, the Starry 4.0 release will be the 2023's big event for Topgreen's Xmax Fam! Stay tuned!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If and only IF the airflow becomes more and more restricted you can clean the heater chamber under the bowl by throwing a few drops of iso in the chamber through the bowl's bottom screen (keep ready to catch any iso excess with paper towel wrapped around the body just under the air inlets), let the iso to sit 2-3mn, pour it out upside down and repeat until the iso doesn't comes out colored anymore.

This is a deep cleaning method but this is doesn't break anything since the iso can't reaches internals, but we still recommand to pull the battery out of the device before to start that deep cleaning. It's supposed to remove eventuals build-ups in the heater wires chamber...
How this is may happen? Build-up may occur between hits when some vapor reaches the heater chamber, I think the issue is more prone to happen when the device is used upside down on the top of a bubbler. Although it's only a part of the problem, some tiny flower bits can fall through the bottom chamber screen, that's why we don't recommand to stir the bowl between hits (and the v3pro doesn't need stirs when correctly loaded), as well don't carry the vaporizer already loaded especially when moving a lot (or use dosing caps), avoid ultra-fine grinds and don't carry the vape directly in the pocket without any kind of protection (pouch or case/box), all this to avoid any kind of "dust" can reach the heater chamber and stick on the reclaim accumulated here.
To avoid the issue you can use an additionnal fine screen on the top of the existing loading chamber's bottom screen in order to prevent tiny bits to fall through the screen. Hope that helps, have fun!
Thanks for such a complete description of this deep clean procedure!
Hope I never need it, but who knows? It is just so good to know this is a viable option.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Dosing-Capsule-4-1.jpg

Where can I buy dosing capsules in Europe?
Here: https://lacentralevapeur.com/access...436-capsule-de-dosage-pour-vap-katalyzer.html

or

Vapefully is out-of-stock at the moment but they might restock soon

And here: https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/cuboo-stick-herb-pods

And in UK here: https://magicvaporizers.co.uk/xmax-v3-pro-dosing-capsule-set

Top Bottom