Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

cliffhanger1

I will not make a big problem of it, I just want to mention for completeness that I have never cleaned my outer mouthpiece with Iso,
only ever with soap and water which seems to lead to the same problem as I have lost quite a few magnets.
But I can live with it so far and also have many spares ;)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, after to talk with the team we decided to post the same video concerning the Xmax V3Pro cleaning, although we decided to add the following warmings:

- You can use ISO wipes to clean/sanitize the plastic cover for a quick cleaning
- For deeper cleaning we still recommand only soap&warm water
- Don't soak this plastic cover in ISO bath

Here the video:

Have fun!

fogbank

I will not make a big problem of it, I just want to mention for completeness that I have never cleaned my outer mouthpiece with Iso,
only ever with soap and water which seems to lead to the same problem as I have lost quite a few magnets.
I have been careful not to get the mouthpiece magnets anywhere near a liquid - not ISO, not even soapy water. At the most I clean the opening of the mouthpiece with a wet cotton swab. I don't get any resin buildup in the mouthpiece, only in the ceramic insert and the metal screen. I soak both of those in ISO, but I never let the ISO come in contact with the mouthpiece.

fangorn

I received mine yesterday and tested it a bit today. it is intended for use in the car for cbd after work ... I have other vapes that could do the trick but if, unfortunately, this one were to be confiscated from me ... I do not won't be sad for too long. (I had bought a 510 for this mission but I have not yet managed to tame it and have constant satisfactory results...)

I bought it on l'a centrale vapeur in France, after requesting a price adjustment. (they have lowered the price by 20€ since). Also took the glass mouthpiece and 4 capsules, sold as being made for the X max pro v3, and compatible with the fenix range. I think these are the ones recommended above.

So after 4 capsules, I'm pretty happy. it should do its job well!

I'm an on-demand mod adaptor in general... but here, the session mode is perfect for me... I realized that while preparing for the next day... it's still better for driving! !

I've only used the glass mouthpiece and don't think I'll change to plastic.
The taste is more than ok and the cooling is enough for me!

At the same time, today I only used it between 160 and 205°C. I don't like using higher temperatures too much anymore but I think I will increase tomorrow. My AVB was clear... My CBD weed is of very good quality (rhubarb pie from High sticky crew)... so it helps for the taste... I was good with the effects but I think that by increasing a little temperature, I can be even better!

It heats up quickly and the 4 minute session is perfect for me, it's cool!

On the other hand, the capsules are not the coolest...
they are tiny...the amount of weed possibly contained is too small, and they prevent the mouthpiece from fitting snugly...[not sure if this affects performance...if anyone has a notice, I'm a taker!!! ]
If I continue to use it on weekdays, I will probably buy other capsules... the ones I posted above probably..

I'm also going to look for a solution to plug some air inlets... I was looking at food grade silicone, but haven't found my happiness yet... otherwise I'll take a vape band... or else with practice, my fingers may do the trick!

That's it for me... I'm far from having tamed the beast but I think it will be perfect for the car! It's not the best but it's more than enough for me!

Thank you for praising its merits!!!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
but I never let the ISO come in contact with the mouthpiece.
Wise words from our anecdotal evidence...I am even careful not to touch the plastic after using iso after seeing the cracking problems...I do ultrasonic clean the plastic mouthpiece often in water and have not lost a mouthpiece magnet yet.
I will probably buy other capsules.
Xmax are developing their own so will fit better...when they become available. :tup:

MoltenTiger

Pardon me if this was already asked, but how warm does the unit get after 5 minutes in session mode?
IME hot enough that someone might become alarmed and turn it off (not me and they were a little drunk, but it does get pretty toasty). The heater causes most of the heat, though there is a little from the high energy drainage.
The battery itself heats up to a fairly warm temp but not hot enough to bother me. I run back-to-back-to-back 6min sessions often and everything seems fine to me, but the unit surface is able to get up to a reasonable 40+dC I guess, so it feels toasty.
It is a tube of Al housing a heater, so expect some heat but it is never uncomfortable to handle. It's hot where it's supposed to be but also gives batteries a reasonable workout

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I have been careful not to get the mouthpiece magnets anywhere near a liquid - not ISO, not even soapy water. At the most I clean the opening of the mouthpiece with a wet cotton swab. I don't get any resin buildup in the mouthpiece, only in the ceramic insert and the metal screen. I soak both of those in ISO, but I never let the ISO come in contact with the mouthpiece.
You do it well, I was a bit scared when I saw the guy to clean the plastic cover with ISO in the video we recently released, I talk with an engineer and he told me the iso wipes to not affect the plastic since it's only 70% ISO, about the Q-tip dropped in ISO he was agree to be carefull especially if it's +70% ISO content, only use a tiny amount to clean only the parts where there is resin build-up (basically the drawing hole and the edges of the plastic cover).
I received mine yesterday and tested it a bit today. it is intended for use in the car for cbd after work ... I have other vapes that could do the trick but if, unfortunately, this one were to be confiscated from me ... I do not won't be sad for too long. (I had bought a 510 for this mission but I have not yet managed to tame it and have constant satisfactory results...)

I bought it on l'a centrale vapeur in France, after requesting a price adjustment. (they have lowered the price by 20€ since). Also took the glass mouthpiece and 4 capsules, sold as being made for the X max pro v3, and compatible with the fenix range. I think these are the ones recommended above.

So after 4 capsules, I'm pretty happy. it should do its job well!

I'm an on-demand mod adaptor in general... but here, the session mode is perfect for me... I realized that while preparing for the next day... it's still better for driving! !

I've only used the glass mouthpiece and don't think I'll change to plastic.
The taste is more than ok and the cooling is enough for me!

At the same time, today I only used it between 160 and 205°C. I don't like using higher temperatures too much anymore but I think I will increase tomorrow. My AVB was clear... My CBD weed is of very good quality (rhubarb pie from High sticky crew)... so it helps for the taste... I was good with the effects but I think that by increasing a little temperature, I can be even better!

It heats up quickly and the 4 minute session is perfect for me, it's cool!

On the other hand, the capsules are not the coolest...
they are tiny...the amount of weed possibly contained is too small, and they prevent the mouthpiece from fitting snugly...[not sure if this affects performance...if anyone has a notice, I'm a taker!!! ]
If I continue to use it on weekdays, I will probably buy other capsules... the ones I posted above probably..

I'm also going to look for a solution to plug some air inlets... I was looking at food grade silicone, but haven't found my happiness yet... otherwise I'll take a vape band... or else with practice, my fingers may do the trick!

That's it for me... I'm far from having tamed the beast but I think it will be perfect for the car! It's not the best but it's more than enough for me!

Thank you for praising its merits!!!
Hi, I'm glad you like your Xmax V3Pro, thank you for the kinds words. We are planning the dosing caps release for the end of the month, since they will be designed for the V3pro they will fit perfectly like @LesPlenty said. About the silicone band, not only this is help to adjust the airflow but this is help the vape doesn't slip between your fingers falling on the floor (it's a complain we will try to fix in further model, along with an adjustable airflow feature... not soon though). have fun!

David Root

I don't use it on a water piece.

Draws hard. I cleaned both mouth pieces, then tried the unit alone. Draws hard. Did now when new.
Almost un useable.
David

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Draws hard. I cleaned both mouth pieces, then tried the unit alone. Draws hard. Did now when new.
Almost un useable.
I do recommend running an extra-fine mesh filter in the bottom of the oven from new as it sounds like frosty trichs and/or fine dried plant matter may have worked its way past the OEM filter and caused a blockage. I have a couple of ideas on what I might try but they would void any warranty so maybe @PPN can shed some light on your problem.

Thunderbelch

It's a pity no one has done a teardown of the V3 Pro yet. The screen in the bottom of the oven looks like it could come out for cleaning, but hard to say whether trying that would damage anything in the process...

BlazeDis

H
I dig this device, it is simple, easy to use mass produced vape. I scooped it from POTV and it rocks in on-demand mode.
At around 375 I can get through a bowl in 2 large pulls. Very nice work at a kick-ass price.
Hi what’s your technique please like the sound of that :)

andrew`124c41+

I do recommend running an extra-fine mesh filter in the bottom of the oven from new as it sounds like frosty trichs and/or fine dried plant matter may have worked its way past the OEM filter and caused a blockage. I have a couple of ideas on what I might try but they would void any warranty so maybe @PPN can shed some light on your problem.
We're you able to find a screen that fit or did you have to cut it?

If you purchased the exact size, where from?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
did you have to cut it?
I trimmed down a Mighty or Plenty fine screen, from memory (not good) I used a leather punch or I used a Boundless disc filter as a template with scissors. The trick is to make the mesh filter an interference fit in the V3 oven so it does not keep falling out. If the one you find/cut down is a tiny bit small I have found tapping the mesh on an anvil/hard surface with a hammer is great for making the mesh a bit larger.

thunderstealer1337

lol, did you post this up to support my posts where I did not submerge into iso but got blamed by lesplenty that I did lolol

hinglemccringleberry

Yes, this was a must in the Healthy Rips devices too. Just looking at those holes in the chamber floor of the Fury and V3 Pro, no way would I use these devices without a fitted screen down there.
And I much prefer that over dosing capsules. My ground bud is so dried out that some of it inevitably becomes powder-like from being in storage and rattling around when I travel with it, and thats the first stuff that wants to fall through the holes in the chamber.

Last edited:

andrew`124c41+

I trimmed down a Mighty or Plenty fine screen, from memory (not good) I used a leather punch or I used a Boundless disc filter as a template with scissors. The trick is to make the mesh filter an interference fit in the V3 oven so it does not keep falling out. If the one you find/cut down is a tiny bit small I have found tapping the mesh on an anvil/hard surface with a hammer is great for making the mesh a bit larger.
Very interesting advice about using the hammer to make it larger. I would not have thought of that. :-)

I have noticed that the quality of medicinal herb really varies.

The reason I mention this is because when the herb has a decent moisture content, I don't wind up with a fine dust....more of a crumbly like texture. I am sure you know what I mean.

Today I picked up 3/4 oz of AC/DC because I like to have some high CBD flower.

However, the buds are extremely dry so when I grind it, no matter how carefully, it winds up having a very fine texture....
....which is what I don't like!

It is those really fine flakes that I suspect can fall through the XMax V3 Pro mesh.

I hope I can increase the moisture content of that flower I purchased by using a couple of humidification packs. It has worked in the past but this stuff is really, really dry.

Top Bottom