Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
With this vape, is the chamber itself also the main heating element? Or part of?
It appears to be shaped like a cup, the bottom is integral, with holes?
This might explain how easily it can melt the plastic poker. There should be cautions in the manual about melting the "pick".

fogbank

I just received my Silver Gradient model from VPM. Ordered 10/27 and delivered to USA/CA on 11/1. Battery was ~80% charged (4 out of 5 bars). I have it charging now. First thing that I noticed about the battery is that it looks like I can't remove it without tearing the wrapper, so I didn't try to get it all of the way out (this has been mentioned before). There is a ribbon under the battery to aid in removal, but I think that the wrapper on the top would still tear if I tried to remove it. That seems like an issue that could easily be remedied with a redesign. I will probably just keep the original battery in the unit until I need to replace it.

Looking forward to trying it out once fully charged!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
With this vape, is the chamber itself also the main heating element? Or part of?
It appears to be shaped like a cup, the bottom is integral, with holes?
This might explain how easily it can melt the plastic poker. There should be cautions in the manual about melting the "pick".

No the chamber is not the main heating element, but it is metal so it gets hot from the heating element below... Most any chamber is going to get hot from use, so yeah plastic tool is never a good idea imo

DataRocks

Yes the airpath is isolated from the electronics, bowl is stainless steel, vaporpath includes a ceramic maze and a stainless steel screen. Heating element is Kanthal (FeCrAl). The mouthpiece is plastic but the vapor is marginally touching it since the ceramic maze stuck inside. It's the same about silicone, there is some for a good seal but vapor not really comes in contact with. Feel free to ask me if you have more questions. Regards.
Do you know the type of plastic used for the mouthpiece? Thanks!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@PPN since it is best, easiest to unload a bowl, when it is still warm, much more difficult when it is cold, perhaps there should be another solution for a tool?? I think the idea of having a tool built into the mouth piece is very nice, but having it be plastic kind of renders it useless, to me at least...
We are planning to use a stainless steel built in scraper for the optionnal glass mouthpiece, stay tuned!
@PPN can you shed light accurately on the main heating element query?
Heating element is a Kanthal (FeCrAl) wire.
Do you know the type of plastic used for the mouthpiece? Thanks!
I don't want to say something false so I'll ask to the engineers before to reply, see you later!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Most any chamber is going to get hot from use, so yeah plastic tool is never a good idea imo
I guess there are levels. I use the VLeaf Go's built-in poker to stir, etc. Then again, I'm not big on stirring any vape, but I do put the poker in a hot bowl just after use if it needs a nudge to empty. been doing that with the V3 for the few days I've had it. I'm finding I don't need stirring with this vape, either.

The PEET plastic (or whatever it is called) that Mighty is made from is apparently highly heat resistant, it comes right into contact with the top of the chamber or capsule.

I gotta agree though, something other is definitely preferable. I look forward to the glass mp option with the steel stick.

bltkmt

I would suggest that they build in a metal tool near the bowl, like the Davincis.

bltkmt,
Reactions: PPN

sesh732

Imaginable
The four batteries I've used have no problems going in and out. I use the ribbon and it's tight but works fine.

Any way to get the glass mouthpiece delivered in the USA? Instagram was a dead end the rep there said they won't ship here but I could try the giveaway

Hominine

The four batteries I've used have no problems going in and out. I use the ribbon and it's tight but works fine.

Any way to get the glass mouthpiece delivered in the USA? Instagram was a dead end the rep there said they won't ship here but I could try the giveaway
This is the only NA site I've seen list, even so it is coming soon: https://www.vpm.com/xmax-v3-pro-glass-mouthpiece/

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The stock mp is a small wonder; it does a great job of cooling the vapor and remains cool to the touch.
But I prefer my wine in a glass rather than plastic or paper. :cool:
It's kinda the same here, but different.
Glass adds delightful tactile experience and cooling to the equation. There is far to go on this trail...just not really with this vape, yet.
If/when the glass option is available I would hope it can cool like the ceramic insert in the standard.
My preference would actually be for a direct wpa; let user supply the cooling option of their choice, like a j-hook, etc.

EDIT/ADD
btw, I'm not having any issues with inserting or removing batteries.

Last edited:

maremaresing

I don't doubt some people have issues, as it is tight. Personally, I've never felt close to damaging the cell and I always remove it to charge. You just tip it out with the ribbon, then apply pressure away from the top, and remove it. gg ez

The stock mp is a small wonder; it does a great job of cooling the vapor and remains cool to the touch.

You aren't kidding. A "small wonder" is the best way to describe it. I love it, but also look forward to using this vape with a wider range of components for fun.

Top Bottom