Multi-brand Xmax V2 Vaporizer (also Atmos Astra)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a thread for an old device, the V2 Pro by X-Max, it was released in 2014 (a century ago in the vaporizer industry!) but it was so much ahead its time and well designed it's still sold on many, many retailers website. The original FC thread is Multi-brand - Xmax V2 Vaporizer (also Atmos Astra).

It comes with a classic&solid ceramic bowl (conduction) which holds 0.15-0.20g of grounded flowers. It's very easy to use, single button to power on/off (3 clics) and change temperatures settings through the 5 presets available (356, 374, 392, 410, 428°F). Heating time is in the 40s range but it depends the ambient temperature.

P1080072.jpg

Here with the stock mouthpiece but you can see (from the right to the left) the 14mm watertool adapter, X-Max glass mouthpiece and my custom glass mouthpiece. There is a microbubbler mouthpiece version also.

The great thing with this vape is the replacable battery feature which is why the V2 Pro was so famous at launchment... at this time we never seen a replacable battery vaporizer at a such small price! It comes with a Samsung 2600mah battery but you can use a large variety of 18650 batteries .

P1080076.jpg

Coming from myself that's a bit subjective but I found the vapor quality and density to be still pretty interesting despite to be a very simple and basic tek and design. The vapor this device can brings out at 374°F is outstanding, I'm a rather high T° vaporist but when a device can shine at low temp... I lower my settings, that's the case with the O'V2 Pro! On the image above you can see a dry herb pod, I like to use them (I use the wax dedicaced pods for flowers too, just remove the coton) for small dose, set T° at 410°F and kill it in one cycle or less! This caps doesn't deliver the best taste but it's convenient on the go to refill (I have a container which holds 5 capsules) and they need more time and heat to deliver, nice for personnal use!

P1080078.jpg

Please, don't hesitate to share your experience with the V2 Pro, since that thread is new... and the device relatively old you can post your experience even if it was from the past, it may help peoples which are looking for advices, thank you in advance!
Here the link to the old thread in FC about this vaporizer: Multi-brand - Xmax V2 Vaporizer (also Atmos Astra)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice to see you here! PPN?
One thing, shouldn't it be "X-Max V2 Pro, the dry herb vape pen by X-VAPE" ?
why say x-max twice?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The V2 Pro is a X-Max product (like the Ace and the Starry) @Shit Snacks , This products might be sold under rebrand names.

The X-Vape vaporizers are proprietary design (Vista Mini2, Aria, Fog, Avant and Vital) and can be found only under that brand's name. Although X-Vape is selling V2 Pro and Starry since a few weeks too.

Top Bottom