Multi-brand Xmax V2 Vaporizer (also Atmos Astra)

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
a couple of days ago my friend @wyatt herb send me an email, asking me if I like to test a new vaporizer for the Xmax guys... of course, i first thought the Xmax V2 is a Imag+, for sure. Well, I was wrong, they come up with their very own version which still has a replacable battery, more temperature presets, a new look and a new mouthpiece. The very friendly Topgreen guy send me these pictures two days ago and I'm have a hard time to keep that secret.
Wyatt Herb and I will recieve one as soon as its released. If it works well, I'm sure this can overcome the Imag+, quickly.

xmaxv2.jpg

x-maxv2.jpg

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
sorry, no clue, but I guess at first it will be very cheap and getting more expensive, with growing popularity.

mrweed,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
in about two weeks, I can tell you more :) for now I only can say that I like the Imag+ design a bit more, however the black xmax v2 is not bad, too. the exchangable battery and the additional temp settings are cool though and I hope the mouthpiece will have a exchangable screen

Last edited:

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
so i finally have the xmax v2 here. seems like a very good unit. very similar to the imag plus, but has more temperature settings (which all make sense to me!). The battery is exchangable, the herb chamber is made of ceramic, not metal and the mouthpiece has a exchangable screen.
the housing is a bit thicker than the imag and looks less like an ecig, but more valuable.
I have the black one and actually I think it's beautiful.

Although, my usb port is broken and so I can't charge the battery, right now (waiting for a external charger, i have ordered). Anyway, I'm sure that's an exceptional case and Topgreen have offered a replacement unit right away.

Will tell you more about it, once I have a full charged battery

Last edited:

weenstoned

Can you post the dimensions and weight if possible please? Or at least say if it smaller or larger than the imag plus. Thanks.

weenstoned,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
So @mrweed what do you think of it? I have an imag+ but my mouthpiece is broken. I still use it cause I really like how well the imag+ works but I am frustrated with the MP and the extremely short auto shut off other than that I'm happy. I reached out to topgreen and they quoted me a really good price but I really want an opinion/review before I pull the trigger.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
So how is it working out for you, trying to pick a decent priced vape for someone that wants to spend little and is easy to use, she likes the pen shape, which as you know is just staring to become actually doable it seems.

Kaptan

I'm very interested in this one as well since my imag + has died. Any updates on vapor production comparisons between the two? I just got the Crafty, but need something that will have a longer lasting battery while out.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
sorry, there won't be an update from me that quick... recieved the charger I've bought this week, but can't charge the battery, since there is no stub on the plus side of the industrial cell and therefore the charger can't make contact with both poles. so the topgreen guys have to send a new unit, which will take a another couple of days

but here is the requested pic
foto3.jpg

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
How is the mouth piece on this device? What are the chances of the MP melting due to overuse on this thing? concentrated essential oils.. you used any for this device yet?

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
man..... i have topgreen ready to sell me one at a really good price (i think) but with zero user reviews i just can't pull the trigger. i know i should but i will be honest, this time of year is not a good time for a guy with a family to possibly waste money that could go towards the kids on toy that may not work for himself. in april... that would be a different story, i would be a tester then

***edit***
i received a product brochure (sort of) from them in PDF form. any way to attach a PDF to a forum post?

Kaptan

man..... i have topgreen ready to sell me one at a really good price (i think) but with zero user reviews i just can't pull the trigger. i know i should but i will be honest, this time of year is not a good time for a guy with a family to possibly waste money that could go towards the kids on toy that may not work for himself. in april... that would be a different story, i would be a tester then

***edit***
i received a product brochure (sort of) from them in PDF form. any way to attach a PDF to a forum post?
I am in the same boat. I have a great price quote, but after purchasing an imag plus and getting burned when it died after 9 days of usage, I am reluctant to take the plunge without any usage reviews. I'm definitely purchasing at least 2 if the reviews are good. One for use while in Cancun and throw away or gift to a resort worker and one for when out and about back at home.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
i have a new one incomming... give me one and a half week and I should be able to tell you more.

however, from what i have seen so far, it's pretty much like the xmax/imag technically, but with more temp sets (finally some that make sense) and a rubber mouthpiece with a cleanable screen.
what i don't know yet is how the slightly smaller mouthpiece and the smaller slit in it, will effect the vapor quality.
however, i don't expect it to be much different from the imag plus performance-wise.

@GT420 The burn offs I did before the battery died didn't show any changes, so I doubt they can't stand the heat!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I received my tracking n° today, I expect to make a review (short and humble) the next week....

I hope they improved the taste cause more I use my Imag+ less I like how it taste....maybe some residues are moving under the bowl and pollute the taste.....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Likewise!

Mines on its way as well, and I have similar sentiments about the Plus. I've got one of their new versions of those coming soon too, so I'll be able to compare them and the original Imag+

Top Bottom