Xmax Tunke

Petetbay

Xmax is out with another $50 vape, this time a concentrate device the Tunke. Don’t know much there is a website write up and a couple videos showing components and how it works. 650mah battery is pretty small, but is a very low cost device.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi, I'm glad you noticed this incoming new product, I'm not sure it's already ready for release though, don't expect to see it available before beginning of October... at least.

I'll keep you updated when I will have one in my hands!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Looks neat, do you have to use water in this device or can you use it dry?
It's designed to be used with water BUT it will work without for sure, water filtration smoothen the vapor, if you are using low temp I think it's totally possible to use it without water in... Although I still not put my hands on the Tunke, one was sent to me but it still not reached my location.

Petetbay

Although I still not put my hands on the Tunke, one was sent to me but it still not reached my location.
I guess it’s on the slow boat, I have noticed it is available already in the UK. Good that they went with the quartz atomizer.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
It's great to know it's yet available in UK, I can't wait to get mine but it looks like it still not left the China at the moment... Slow boat indeed!

With this and the Oont It seems that xmax want to enter the more-budget market to attract people who can't afford more
Our market positioning didn't changed, we have no intentions of abandoning the mid-priced market segment. On the contrary, we are committed to maintaining a presence in the mid-priced market while continuously creating more budget-friendly products. Our pursuit has always been to offer the highest value for money, delivering the best quality products within their respective price ranges. Therefore, our product line is designed to cater to a variety of customer needs, whether they are looking for mid-range or budget options. Direct reply from my Manager after I ask her about our market positioning. I hope this is clarify our intentions.

kokolokokolokon

Very pocketable! If you dont use water is an excellent portable for on the go, compact and stealthy. The on demand mode is great in this kind of devices. I feel the vapor smother than the qomo (both without water).

The device is easy to clean with a pipe cleaner . Except the chamber.

It has a ceramic chamber with a stone in the middle, similar to the stone you can find in the starry/v3pro concentrate insert. It works great! But i find it a little hard to clean it in. Maybe I’m doing it in the wrong way and that piece can be removed (?) @XMAXVAPORIZER

I think the water system is simple and good, it works great and it is easy to fill and to empty.

I will update the info since I think im going to use it a lot :D:D

seedy53

I thought it had a quartz atty, stone? Frit disc?
me too that's what i see on their video on their yt channel.
i would need to have a quartz insert or a differ heater coil with quartz inset like the other tiny xmax concentrate vap unit with all that glass is called X-Max Qomo

seedy53

From @kokolokokolokon post above,
Left: tunke, right: qomo
I hope the Qomo atty will work in the tunke as well as the fritted quartz are not easy to maintain (an ultrasonic cleaner and a test tube of iso work well).:tup:
yeah, the fritted quartz one is a liability.
if qomo doesn't work, xmax needs to offer a replacement accessories heater coil with the smooth quartz insert .
can you or someone verify qomo will work in tunke?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I wish they add more settings for lower temperatures.
Ok, I'll transmit the complains, I understand your point of vue though.
I would love to review this vap when i get one.
I will be glad to read your thoughts.
Very pocketable! If you dont use water is an excellent portable for on the go, compact and stealthy. The on demand mode is great in this kind of devices. I feel the vapor smother than the qomo (both without water).

The device is easy to clean with a pipe cleaner . Except the chamber.

It has a ceramic chamber with a stone in the middle, similar to the stone you can find in the starry/v3pro concentrate insert. It works great! But i find it a little hard to clean it in. Maybe I’m doing it in the wrong way and that piece can be removed (?) @XMAXVAPORIZER

I think the water system is simple and good, it works great and it is easy to fill and to empty.

I will update the info since I think im going to use it a lot :D:D

Great, you got it! I didn't know about that quartz atty, I didn't know it will be a such porous quartz fritted pad, I'll ask to the Team about that pad removal; Impressive vapor production!
I thought it had a quartz atty, stone? Frit disc?
Me too, I still not put my hands on the Tunke, I will get an update after I speak with the team.
me too that's what i see on their video on their yt channel.
i would need to have a quartz insert or a differ heater coil with quartz inset like the other tiny xmax concentrate vap unit with all that glass is called X-Max Qomo
I think the idea was to offer a device able to provides longer sipping sessions rather than the dab-like experience the Qomo provides, so the porous ceramic by being able to store a large amount of concentrates, will release it slowly allowing you to take multiples hits... that's my thoughts but I'm probably mistaken...
From @kokolokokolokon post above,
Left: tunke, right: qomo
I hope the Qomo atty will work in the tunke as well as the fritted quartz are not easy to maintain (an ultrasonic cleaner and a test tube of iso work well).:tup:
Before to read the @kokolokokolokon reply I would think yes since I noticed holes in the rotating top lid... but based on the @kokolokokolokon reply it doesn't looks like it's top airflow.
yeah, the fritted quartz one is a liability.
if qomo doesn't work, xmax needs to offer a replacement accessories heater coil with the smooth quartz insert .
can you or someone verify qomo will work in tunke?
We will release probably more atomizer options based on the customer feedback about the released one.
@LesPlenty It doesn’t work. They have different airflow
Thank you for the testing, is it bottom airflow (airflow coming in through the 510 pin)? I'm curious...

kokolokokolokon

@XMAXVAPORIZER the airtake holes are on the top of the chamber, but the vapor airtake is in the bottom of the chamber. Like you said, through the 510 pin.

The concentrate pad/stone/fritted quarz seems a little hard to clean but it works like a sponge (not called Bob) and it can contain a good amount of material to extend the session.

@seedy53 i feel the lowest temp gives a smooth vapor and can extend a little amount of material.

What the ….
Say what you want to say, dont worry me! :D

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
so when is it available?
I think it's already available in a few shops, due to the shipping delays it's not yet available in all the countries though.
@XMAXVAPORIZER the airtake holes are on the top of the chamber, but the vapor airtake is in the bottom of the chamber. Like you said, through the 510 pin.

The concentrate pad/stone/fritted quarz seems a little hard to clean but it works like a sponge (not called Bob) and it can contain a good amount of material to extend the session.
Thank you for the details, yes the fritted quartz pad is probably hard to clean with q-tips, did you got more luck to get it cleaned using high heat settings in order to "burn-off" the residues?
IDKW I’m even looking at this thing, that atty just killed it for me, my Qomo does good for me, I’ll just give this thing a pass.
Hi, I'm surprised myself to see that atty, although I can see it to perform rather well, hope more positive user feedbacks will convince you to give it a try!

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: seedy53

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
nothing happening with this device?
It's a pretty new device and not so much persons get the Tunke at the moment. I think more user's feedbacks will raise up soon.

For infos I used my Tunke intensively, 20 loads on the same atty, dry use but I loaded the water tank today for tests, I'll let you know!

I used the Xmax Tunke without water cause the vapor is pretty smooth, it's surprising cause it's smooth even on the hotter settings! The taste is slightly less intense for the first draws than compared with others wax devices but... it last for longer and I never got that "fouled" taste you can get when all the terps are gone. So if the pic taste level is lower, the taste conservation is better.

Although after the 20 dabs I loaded in I decided to clean it (taste was still good surprisingly)... and I was stocked to notice the huge reclaim's amount in the metal downstem/plunger.... This is explain why the taste is still good despite I loaded 20 dabs on the same atty, the reclaim doesn't sit in the atty and it's not re-heated every time you are using your Tunke... cause it drips down under the atty by passing through the bottom 510 pin (3mm wide). Basically it's a sort of self-cleaning atomizer!

For sure, at some point the atty will need deep cleaning or replacement (10$ I believe). I tried a iso cleaning by throwing some iso in the bucket with the atty sitting upright on a plate (flat surface is important), the iso will sit in the cup until you level up the atty in order to let the dirty iso to drip down through the bottom pin, I repeat the process until the iso doesn't seems to be anymore coloured by reclaim disolved in. After I let the atty to dry out in a vented area for a few hours I screwed it back on the Tunke and proceed to a max temp burn-off. To be honnest I wasn't able to get the quartz fritted pad back to the white brand new condition, so I believe they will need replacement at some point.

I was a little sceptical when I saw it for the first time, for sure taste isn't the best but the taste conservation all over the session and the atomizer's longlife is awesome. By some aspects it reminds me my trusty&beloved Hercules by W9...

The device could be improved, I suggest a "reclaim catcher" chamber below the atomizer cause reclaim tends to drips down in the water tank, as well I would like to know if users enjoy the heat settings...? Personnaly I would appreciate to level up slightly this settings. As well nothing prevent the water to go in the atty if, by mistake, somebody blows in the device or if the device is tipped. Last, what do you think about a "cleaning heat setting"? higher T° may be able to get the quartz fritted pad back to its white condition (sadly you can't pair it with a Mod Box in order to do that cleaning, 510 is... 510 but it's shorter and central positive pin doesn't make contact).

Really, the tiny Tunke impress (not so tiny in fact, it's 43.50*24.60*127.60mm, but "tinytunke" sounds so good:D).

Top Bottom