With or without water, your experiences

Nok21

Im huge on water filtration for all my medicine. Takes away the harshness, feels better on my throat. I've been looking into a lot of the water filtration vapes.

LabPong

Im huge on water filtration for all my medicine. Takes away the harshness, feels better on my throat. I've been looking into a lot of the water filtration vapes.

What ones are you interested in?

LabPong,
Reactions: arb

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I like vaping through water. It cools things down, and I cough less. It allows me to use my beloved glass. If I'm vaping something I have a lot of, or don't enjoy the flavor of, then I don't mind the loss of flavor. Don't know about smelly vape water. When I'm done I dump it, clean the glass. It's not around long, but I will say nothing would stop me from using glass quite like smelly water, so I'm pleased to be insensitive in that area.
When I started vaping, I used glass more. I was cleaning glass daily for a smoker in the house, so it was just an add on to clean my things. With the smoker exiled, I don't use glass as much (sadly my rate of purchase hasn't slowed) It is more of a bother, so on the average day I skip it.
I like vaping dry as well, and keeping the temperature low helps with coughing.
Vaping is amazeballs. With or without water, I'm pretty pleased.
I did go through a phase where I tried vaping through juice, soda, wine, sparkling water, etc. It was never better, and usually not very good, but I don't regret trying different things.

Top Bottom