1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Win a Storm Vape and Dabstorm Pen!

Discussion in 'Past Contests' started by VapeFiend.com, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Poostuff

Poostuff Well-Known Member

My favourite place to vape is in orchestra pits mostly because of the great conduction.

2. Enchantre

Enchantre Oil Painter

:lmao:

3. bounce5

bounce5 Well-Known Member

In that case, you might like vaping in my kitchen. It has great convection, due to the oven.

4. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

I like to vape at night sitting in the spa with the lights and bubbles on.

5. VapeKnight

VapeKnight Well-Known Member

I have a fond memory of vaping on the beach in Turks and Caicos. There was a beautiful sunset, a warm breeze, and the sound and smell of the surf. But honestly, I think the best part of having a portable is how it makes everywhere you take it better.

6. Jealousy

Jealousy Active Member

The most heartfelt place for me to vape is my own couch, next to my kitchen with fridge full of several delicious and flavorlicious deligths and beverages. The couch is located, with the utmost perfection, right infront of my tv and computer, so that I may enjoy all the modern entertainments while taking a serene breath of the green essence.

7. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 in flavor country

My computer desk sees most of my vaping action these daze, but my favorite place to vape would have to be during an outdoor music concert in the trees, good music, good vibes, good people, good vapor. :sherlock:

8. lookhigh

lookhigh waiting for the click

My favorite place is on my reclining couch with me best friend head on my lap.... (my dog).

9. lemmeadem

lemmeadem Well-Known Member

My favorite place to vape - with Miles, Leanne and Cameron. No place, no time, nothing else. Just love, bud and laughs.

And like a massive bottle of Mountain Dew. >.> Love don't quash the dry mouf.

10. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

My fav scenery is lying in a hammock using a nice portable vape and just watching the sky.
    This grounds me and I'm loving vaping in nature. We are so small.
    :peace:

11. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

My favorite place to vape is on the roof of the health building of my college. I find it both ironic and humorous. Ontop of that, it's got a view of the campus that can't be beat. Overlooking the Gandhi statue, being ontop of that building introduces some wonderful conversations.
    Stay humble.

12. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

Thought I would 'bastardise' this for the @VapeFiend.com guys. One of them will know the original

Any time, any place, anywhere, there's a wonderful world we can share. It's the right one, the bright one, it's Sensi.

13. HK-47

HK-47 Well-Known Member

My favorite place to vape is on mountain hike behind my apartments with my best friend. I laugh at her when she tells me she usually runs the trail when she is by herself and then has to stop and take a break every five minutes. She laughs at me when we get to the top and I remember I'm terrified of heights. Then we just vape and enjoy the view (sort of, seriously, I hate heights).

14. ean

ean Well-Known Member

i like to vape in my barn. with the camels. In Michigan. their names are chloe and jojo.

AnthoFranco and His_Highness like this.
  15. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

My favorite place to vape is in the hospital. Why because I know its wrong and its going to give me a good nights sleep & make the crappy hospital food bearable.
    And its going to help cure what ales me...

16. Hashtag46&2

Hashtag46&2 Trichome Technician

Thanks @VapeFiend.com for the opportunity to win some gear!!!

My favorite place to Vape has to be on the Tennis Court. Or maybe while making Hash.

Reason; I love tennis, up until a few months ago, I was unable to play for over 20 years due to my hips being fused.
    They were both replaced in 2014 at the age of 34( which I can completely relate to @Melting Pot 's post, a good stealth Vape in a hospital bed would be a blessing)

But, Vaping allows me to play, nothing like when I was little (had a scholarship too)
    But vapor has brought me back to playing again... God, this brings back both good and bad memories.

Give it to Melting Pot,he NEEDS it!!!

17. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict

I need to step in here and advise everyone that this contest is now over. Now the wait is on to see which of these great entries is the winner. :popcorn:

18. mikeben

mikeben Well-Known Member

I know he entered past the date, but I want to give mine to Melting Pot if my entry wins. I know it probably is an excellent pen but he needs something small and stealth like that more then me>

19. VapeFiend.com

VapeFiend.com Well-Known Member Retailer

Thanks so much for all your entries everyone- there were so many great ones that we really struggled over the past week to narrow them down. In the end we couldn't pick just three, so we went with four!

The following entries will win the Storm and Dabstorm prize pack!

Sorry if you didn't win, but don't forget there are still great discounts available on both these vapes and their accessories in the Retailer Announcements Section.

Enchantre, DDave, VAPEHUNTER and 9 others like this.
  20. 1DMF

1DMF Old School Cheesy Quaver

:clap:Congratulations to the winners. (seriously jealous!)

Nice one to vape fiend for being so generous :tup:

Enchantre, bluenavey00, DDave and 7 others like this.
  21. Burken

Burken Well-Known Member

Congrats to the lucky winners and thanks to Vapefiend for the generous prizes!:clap:

DDave, VAPEHUNTER, KidFated. and 5 others like this.
  22. mikeben

mikeben Well-Known Member

Wow I guess we both won Melting Pot!

DDave, VAPEHUNTER, KidFated. and 7 others like this.
  23. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Thanks @VapeFiend.com
    I think a few know, I havent been having a great week.
    So to wake uo to winning some awesome vape gear.
    I have a grinn from ear to ear.
    Thanks. @mikeben that was a real nice gesture Im gladd we both won.
    Thanks again vapfiend

Peace

Enchantre, DDave, VAPEHUNTER and 9 others like this.
  24. vapen00b

vapen00b various on-demand full convection units

@VapeFiend.com , you guys made my day!!! I just produced a damn loud excitement "yeeeesssss-weeeeeeeew" scream in the elevator right before it arrived at 1st floor where people were waiting for it.. They had priceless looks, hehehe. :o:rolleyes::brow::cool:
    Guys, I feel so lucky and amazed, I thank you so much for this nice contest and being so generous! :bowdown::clap::rockon:
    Am happy to say that being in the EU, I'm a satisfied customer of yours already. You delivered stunningly fast to my place last time - I'm about to kill my GH pre-order and get one (when ever they're working reliably) from you guys when in stock. :nod:

Congratulations to all the other winners as well and a big thanks to every contributor. It was fun following this thread - a good vibe of positivity... Wish there was more around these days.

[​IMG]

Have a peaceful week everyone
    Vapen00b

25. Philreal187

Philreal187 Well-Known Member

Holy hell can't believe I won!!! This is awesome thank you so much vape fiend!! I truly feel blessed I almost never win so this was quite the surprise. Congrats to the other winners.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors