Win a Storm Vape and Dabstorm Pen!

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
At Vapefiend we're celebrating two great things!

Firstly, the NEW & IMPROVED version of the Storm Vaporizer Pen is out! The Storm is a great value, solid and reliable portable vape which delivers awesome flavour for herbs and concentrates and now is much simpler to operate with fewer button presses!

mini-storm-vaporizer-kit.300.jpg

Secondly, DABSTORM, our ceramic variable voltage dab pen, with its awesome ceramic donut atomizer and glass mouthpiece delivers truly excellent flavoursome hits from your oils and waxes. This new style of atomizer is a huge improvement over traditional wick and coil atomizers when it comes to flavour!

12089-dabstorm-vaporizer-donut-atomizer.jpg

We are giving away three care packages including a Storm Vaporizer Pen, a Dabstorm, a Dabstorm Big Boy, a Storm Bubbler Mouthpiece, a Storm Glass Mouthpiece, a Storm Sleeve and a Storm/Dabstorm Carry Case- see the pic below.

fc-comp.300.jpg

All we want you to do is tell us about your favorite place to vape. Please keep it to just a couple of sentences if you can! The Vapefiend staff will read through all the entries and will decide on the winners, then will announce them here.

Please get your entries in by November 10th.

This competition is open to all members worldwide and includes free shipping.

Good luck!

Vapefiend

Last edited by a moderator:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@VapeFiend, Thanks for the awesome contest...

First, a couple sentences...

Would be vaping at the beach, watching a sunset sitting by a lit firepit.
Or sitting in the shade of a tree down by the local creek, listening to the sounds of the water rush by.

Now, DDave Ultra-Verbose Style..

I would be vaping in a tree.
Or in a parked car, down by the sea.
In the gym while wearing sox.
Or in the mountains while climbing rocks.
Absolutely vaping somewhere in my house
Using Dabstorm loaded with "special sauce".
I would be vaping here & there.
With your vapes, I'd be vaping anywhere.
I'd even vape with green eggs and ham.
I do love these vapes, DDave-I-am.

:rockon:

AnthoFranco

love, it.

i dont find myself far from my vaporizers or medicine.

i know i am fortunate to live in a MMJ friendly enviroment AND a huge vape culture. being stealthy is not a priority.

my favorite place to get vaked is everywhere and my favorite time to get vaked is while awake. :D

my intake is based off pharma replacements.

i hope i win.

ty

VAPEHUNTER

Living in the city of Las Vegas can quickly become overwhelming. Luckily when I need to "get away" I don't have to go too far. About 20 minutes away we have Red Rock canyon.
Here I like to hike somewhere with a view, sit back and really enjoy the scenery and the vapor.

It's hard to describe it's beauty in words, so here's a pic.
Red Rock Canyon
8n5nrYGl.jpg

natural farmer

Long live @VapeFiend! :)

My favorite places depend on where I happen to live at that point of time…

In my bed while watching a nice movie when living in the city (apartment) and…

In my hammock between two trees when I live in a farm at many different times of the day (dawn, sunrise, sunset, full moon, no moon and starry sky, all moons in between :p) and in different spots of the farm so I enjoy a multitude of views! :D

No need to mention which place I prefer, right? :lol:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I don't know about place as much as time. One of the things that we all had trouble with back in the day prior to battery power was that we couldn't get high in the rain. Yeah we had cool lighters and torches that may have been weather proof but a soggy joint ain't going too far!

These days, with a pen, a portable, whether concentrate or flower, like the post office, weather no longer stands in our way.

On the other side of the coin, vaping in a pool, Jacuzzi, a damn bath-tub for the matter is the shit.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
It's just a short walk, meandering through the yard, vaguely towards the canyon floor. I find myself wandering along the irrigation ditch which leads to our head-gate branching off from a mountain stream. Bordered by towering cottonwoods and ancient spruces, the familiar, sunlight mottled path always beckons comfortably, and I make my way to the end, where I may sit in the sun, and watch the stream burble peacefully by, upon my moss-slicked vaping rock.

PAZ

Oddly enough, during my lunch break at work. It's a short stroll through a forest I like to call 'the mystic vale', because it's in the middle of a commercial sector of my city. At the end of the forest, you get to a clearing and it feels like you're miles away from civilization. On one side there's the greenery of the forest, and on the other side there's the river. Somebody set-up a hammock for public use, and any stress from work instantly vanishes once I pull out my vape.

Don't get me wrong, I love vaping with friends as well, but there's something special about that place that makes it so serene.

bounce5

I like to vaporize in my backyard during the day when the sun is beaming down and making the garden light up. When I want to get introspective, I will vape sitting on the floor in my room and think about my life, consider my relationships...and inevitably laugh at some silly thought, joke, or song lyrics I think up...creative yet relaxing.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
My favorite place to vape would have to be on the ski lift. I love to watch everyone go by and see who looks for that smell and who has no clue. I like that if someone does smell it, they typically look everywhere but up. I think it is awesome when someone who approves notices and makes a remark loud enough for you to know they approve. I love getting off that lift with my head just right! Now I'm ready to shred!

WeedyGirl1979

My favorite place to vape (or be really) is a hidden outlook in a local park. It can only be accessed by a walking path and then walking down a hill that looks steeper than it actually is. From the trail, the valley below appears to be surrounded by solid trees- but once down, you take the path and end up at a little clearing, with a fallen tree to sit on. Behind you, giant trees with spiders that create beautiful webs. In front of you, water, rushing by. I love to sit there during the early morning, headphones going, greeting the day.

Philreal187

My favorite spot to vape would definitely be in nature away from man made life. When kayaking I love to pull off and find a nice rock to enjoy a session on. While hiking I always try find a new spot with a view to gaze into. Vaping is as much mental as spiritual to me so once I get my mind right I find myself in tune with the tao, the energy the spirit of life.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Taking a walk on a summer day along the ocean beach finding that perfect big log of driftwood to sit on while gazing at the Pacific Ocean. Looking out over the blue sky and all the sea birds diving into the ocean for fish. Sticking my bare feet in the warm sand while using my favorite vaporizer. Just relaxing allowing the wind to blow through my hair.

MinnBobber

I really thought out in nature would come to mind, but it's vaping in my favorite Amsterdam coffeeshop where you can chill and wait for your Storm to roll in ;)
It overlooks a picture-book canal and you can just kick back and watch the world drift by. A truly surreal experience in a crazy world.

18344.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Alone, in a back creek, in my kayak just before sunrise. No sounds other than the water lightly splashing against the sides of the kayak. Fishing poles are already in the water soaking bait and I'm as close to mother nature, mentally and physically as I can possibly be.

Top Bottom