Why isnt there much love for the Saionara on FC

little maggie

There is a whole thread that includes the quartz quest. It's just not separate from the divine tribe thread. Don't know about the saionara but I don't use concentrates so I wouldn't pay attention anyway.

little maggie,
Reactions: P.A.M.

mixchu69

There is a whole thread that includes the quartz quest. It's just not separate from the divine tribe thread. Don't know about the saionara but I don't use concentrates so I wouldn't pay attention anyway.
i do follow the divine tribe thread and am a big fan of Matt. However, it seems like the sai has a big following outside of FC.

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
the sai was designed by someone here in humboldt and then marketed by humboldt vape tech. i personally do not like to vape from metal pieces, so I never wanted to sell it or market it. i was surprised to see how well it was received in the community.

Last edited:

mixchu69

the sai was designed by someone here in humboldt and then marketed by humboldt vape tech. i personally do not like vape from metal pieces, so I never wanted to sell it or market it. i was surprised to see how well it was received in the community.
I prefer to vape off Quartz or ceramic over ti, so I agree. Looking forward to getting the QQ

mixchu69,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom