Whip vs Bags - About throat and lungs reactions regarding irritation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritono

Im almost decided to buy a SSV because I have read good reviews of the vaporizer but I need to ask:

What method do you preffer for throat - lungs care regarding irritation and body reaction? Im very interested in get a gently vocal cords - throat - lungs reaction without coughing and without irritation. Im looking into whip style vaporizers because I dont want all the bag style procedure (I vaporize generally alone) and because I use small amounts of cannabis.

Im wondering if a method is more gently than the other on the body. Or they are the same in that regard? I have read some information that says that bag vaporizer are more gently because the vapor cold down in the bag. But maybe with a bong and water filtering the vapor temperature is the same?

Any information is welcome. Thank you!

:)

Tritono,

ripebuds

Six of one and half a dozen of the other for me to be honest. I use both an they both slightly irritate my throat the same. Because of the factors you mentioned i would recommend getting a whip based vape and run it through a water pipe.

ripebuds,

Nycdeisel

technically, vapor from a bag will always be less concentrated and less dense, thus being easier on the lungs, though you have to inhale a great number of times to get a good amount of vapor which usually requires filling bag after bag, etc.
a whip style vape has a long vapor path, which makes the potential for irritation greater because a lot of plant matter can get through and theres a lot of room for build up.

i would recommend running the vapor through water as well. lots of good vaporbong setups out there and you dont have to spend a lot if you dont want to.

Nycdeisel,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I never used bags, but I did found the SSV a bit hard on the throat and mouth without water filtration. I vape through water 99% of the times since I started with it then. It not only has a function but it's also fun and adds to the experience imo.

But since you still seem to be researching vapes you may want to have a look at the Arizer Solo and at the log type vapes as well, since those work better with small amounts. Perhaps the MFLB + PA is another one to look in to, although it could be a bit tougher to get the hang of as a first time vaporist compared to the others.

OhTheAgony,

max

Out to lunch
Depends on the person but IMO, the throat and lungs are two different issues. I'd agree with the above posters for the most part. The throat is irritated by dry air, not dense vapor. So the Extreme design, for example, with more air in the hits vs. the SSV, bothers my throat, while the SSV doesn't. Lungs are bothered by too much vapor, so the richer hits of the SSV are more likely to get you there. Bagged vapor hits are going to be very predictable, and bother your throat more than the lungs. If you want to cover both aspects, water filtration is the answer.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom