which vaporizer should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
OMG I'm getting a vaporizer finally!!! One of my Doms is getting me one :D

Now I need to figure out which one is right for me.

Can someone please tell me:

- which one creates the cleanest vapor (no combustion)?
- which one creates the thickest clouds?

Lil Dragonfly,

GreenLeaf

They are all different.

No matter which model/brand if you vaporize the herb correctly you will not smoke or combust. Some vapes are more likely to smoke or combust and some you would have to intentionally smoke or combust with.

As far as thick clouds of vapor go that's subjective too as it all comes down to technique. I've gotten big clouds off of the Magic Flight Launch Box and it's a very small vape.

What is your Dom like? He/She is very nice if they are getting you a vaporizer. Are they picking it out for you since they are the Dominant/Domme?

At times a friend of mine is a submissive/masochist and service oriented and I had him get a Magic Flight Launch box since he wanted one and I had told him all about using one.

I got this model myself since it met my needs and I'd read up on vaporizers on here and which brands are quality and which ones should be avoided.

Do some research on this site, and find out what type of vaporizer you prefer if you want one that's portable or one that's only for use in the home, or one that can be used anywhere. Price is a big factor too for lots of people I wanted a quality vaporizer that was portable, discrete, stealthy, and well made but I did not want to go broke so I got the Magic Flight Launch box since it fit all of my needs and my budget and it's gone above and beyond my expectations.

GreenLeaf,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
@Greenleaf,

I want the kind that I would have to intentionally combust with. Dont want my visiting friends combusting by mistake, then shotgunning it into meeek!

What technique should I be using?

He is awesome :) very dominant, but also very sweet.

Lil Dragonfly,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
@stickstones,

Sorry about that. In my excitement I completely forgot about that thread!

Efficiency - Biggest hits
Stealth - Not an issue
Temperature control - digital
The other things in the thread - not sure.

What matters to me the most is:

1. Preventing lung damage (no combustion, filtering the particles, cooling the vapor, etc.)
2. Thick clouds of vapor (the more visible, the better)
3. Tickling or otherwise pleasant sensations inside my lungs.

Lil Dragonfly,

stinkmeaner

max said:
Max, I don't know if that was supposed to be funny but it was, I was clicking the link expecting to see a particular thread but instead brought me right to the whole vaporizer model discussion. Since there are so many types of these threads started it made me laugh, right on bro :lol:

To the thread starter: No one could really pick your vape for you, it would be best if you browse the section that max gave you a link to and then find out how much you want to spend because a decent vaporizer can range from $50 for a decent lighter powered, pipe style model, and all the way up to $1,000. So I say it would be best for you to narrow down your choices and then ask some opinions on specific models. Welcome and good luck

stinkmeaner,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the biggest hits I have ever gotten are from my SSV. I'm expecting the soon-to-be-released Cloud to rival or exceed it.

stickstones,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
FYI- the more vapor you exhale, the more you waste. Vapor isn't smoke.
ahhh, yes ... but so satisfying when the vapor is thick.

picture.php

Hippie Dickie,

max

Out to lunch
Hippie Dickie said:
FYI- the more vapor you exhale, the more you waste. Vapor isn't smoke.
ahhh, yes ... but so satisfying when the vapor is thick.
Very true. I admit there are times when I can't resist blowing a cloud. I do try to use lesser quality bud when I feel the urge. Sometimes I can be happy with a mini cloud, then suck in some fresh air, and repeat.

max,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
Budz Bunny said:
Doesn't mean you cant get a vape!
Um, yes it does.

The only way I can afford a vape is if a friend/boyfriend/family member/etc. buys it for me, right now I'm so broke I can't even afford toilet paper.

Lil Dragonfly,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom