Which VaporGenie to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hi Guys,
So, I decided I needed a lighter based vape for that unforeseen day where the electric goes out making my EQ useless and I've bashed the batteries on my MFLB and not re-charged.
Only problem is I'm not sure which Genie to get. Do I get the classic 'pipe' looking one, or the bat or the coil?
It's mainly to be a fail safe 'Just in-case' vape (unless I really love it) but it will probably come out with me in my tin with my MFLB in-case batteries die on me. I don't use bong/bubbler water filtration (yet!) if that makes a difference to the model choice.
Any help with this welcome.
Cheers

J.R.R.Tokin',

SD_haze

If its a just-in-case vape then the SS **coil** + FC coupon is definitely the smallest dent in the wallet

edit: coil not bat
:lol:

SD_haze,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think SD is a bit to vaked & got the two of them mixed up, since the coil is 40 bucks oppose to the 65$ price tag on the Bat.

I have never tried a VG myself, but I see the Coil gets a lot of love around here lately. I'd just go with the cheapest one considering it's mainly a back up vape for you, unless you like the wood better & can spare the extra cash for it.

OhTheAgony,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Yup, the Coil is definitely the cheaper of the two. I don't mind shelling out the extra for the VG if it has advantages over the Coil. Otherwise I will just go for the coil.

J.R.R.Tokin',

SD_haze

posts at 1am always tend to have some errors hehe

I think the coil has the most advantages as a backup vape.
The fact that you can take it all apart makes it 100% safe for air travel and whatnot too

Bang for your buck it has a lot of usefulness utility wise

SD_haze,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Plus the learning curve of the coil is much simpler than that of the original VGs.

AGBeer,

crawdad

floatin
SD, i must be missing something obvious but what is the FC coupon for vg?

jrr, i have the glass and would suggest it but no reason in particular given your situation other than i think its bad ass all around such as being able to watch your herb vaporize as you hit it.

crawdad,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@ crawdad. The discount codes can be found in the retailers thread.

Thanks for the input guys. Decided to go with the coil. Will order today :)

J.R.R.Tokin',
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom