Which Vape provides the quickest sessions, start to finish?

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
Hey all, I find myself spending more time than I'd like being in a different room than my wife and child while bag sucking. :(

Right now it takes me about 15-20 minutes from the time I leave the room to go vape 'till the time I return to the room fully vaked. :ko:

I don't pre-grind my herbs but I think I'm going to start. I have been meaning to check my local walmart for a suitable coffee grinder so I can either a) Buy one finally, for the love of god or b) Rule it out and buy one off Ebay. I use scissors now and I absoutely DETESTE having to shred my herbs.:bang: Once I get a grinder it'll shave off a few minutes of time per session but my question still stands.

I consume 0.2 in 3-4 bags over 15-20 mins.

If I could consume less, and faster that would be great!

So yea, from the moment you consider "Geez, a Vapor buzz sure would be nifty!", what gets you the quickest to "What the...when did I get kicked in the face..?"

Noisy Gnome,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Noisy Gnome said:
So yea, from the moment you consider "Geez, a Vapor buzz sure would be nifty!", what gets you the quickest to "What the...when did I get kicked in the face..?"
Without question, my Magic Flight Launch Box. I also have a young daughter, and I can take my medicine whenever I need it, with great stealth. :)

Vicki,

return2heaven

i have a Myrtlezap log vape and it's super fast and easy to get vaked in under 5 min. The vaporizer can be left on 24/7 as it draws less than 10 watts of electricity. Then, when you wanna vape all you have to do is grind herb + pack stem (1 min), insert stem into vaporizer and wait maybe 30sec - 1 min (your preference), start drawing. i usually pack my stems with a single hit (preference) which yields about 3-4 draws of nice vapor. Vaked in less than 5 minutes!

return2heaven,

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
Vicki said:
Noisy Gnome said:
Without question, my Magic Flight Launch Box. I also have a young daughter, and I can take my medicine whenever I need it, with great stealth. :)
Yes I agree

When the LB is loaded and ready with a fresh battery it IS very fast..I concurr.

Ok, excluding the LB, what comes next?

Noisy Gnome,

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
return2heaven said:
i have a Myrtlezap log vape and it's super fast and easy to get vaked in under 5 min. The vaporizer can be left on 24/7 as it draws less than 10 watts of electricity. Then, when you wanna vape all you have to do is grind herb + pack stem (1 min), insert stem into vaporizer and wait maybe 30sec - 1 min (your preference), start drawing. i usually pack my stems with a single hit (preference) which yields about 3-4 draws of nice vapor. Vaked in less than 5 minutes!
I am glad to hear this as I have a Woodez currently on its way to me. Really gonna have to get a coffee grinder so I can bulk grind and have the herbs ready at my whim.

Thought about a manual grinder but the herbs I get are always so damned sticky...

P.S. I love timing out of this site while typing a post and having to log back in all the time. Is there a setting for this somewhere?

Noisy Gnome,

nightowl

The Purple Days is a lot like the description above of the Myrtlezap. It provides a real quick vaping session. I usually have some ground herb ready in a little container, so I just have to go fill up the stem and have a few hits. I do that once or twice and get high in less than five minutes, just like return2heaven wrote.

The Volcano takes longer, naturally. I find there are many more hits to be taken, multiple bags to fill and use, etc. The advantage is that I get more hits when I use the Volcano. I make a way larger amount of vapor with it. As a result, I get higher!

nightowl,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
If you're still going to go through .2, that'll take like 4-8 stems in the Woodeez, not necessarily fast.
I do like my MZ and like that it is ready to go all the time. I think the smaller hits i get off of it encourage efficiency, but i don't think it wins for speed.

For speed I think something like Da Buddha that gives bigger hits and lets you pack .2 at once would win out.
various heat gun types or something like the supreme probably do fine.

if you wanna get into BHO, you can probably get the job done in 1 or 2 dabs. real quick just not regular vaporizing.

rabblerouser,

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
nightowl said:
The Purple Days is a lot like the description above of the Myrtlezap. It provides a real quick vaping session. I usually have some ground herb ready in a little container, so I just have to go fill up the stem and have a few hits. I do that once or twice and get high in less than five minutes, just like return2heaven wrote.

The Volcano takes longer, naturally. I find there are many more hits to be taken, multiple bags to fill and use, etc. The advantage is that I get more hits when I use the Volcano. I make a way larger amount of vapor with it. As a result, I get higher!
So you are a 'Cano user that also has a Log Vape? Are you happy in general with your log? Do you find that you use the log mostly or your 'Cano? Is it pointless to have a Log when you got a 'Cano? Do you take the AVB from your Log and run it through 'Cano after to finish it? How much herbs do you use for 1 'Cano session?

rabblerouser said:
If you're still going to go through .2, that'll take like 4-8 stems in the Woodeez, not necessarily fast.
I do like my MZ and like that it is ready to go all the time. I think the smaller hits i get off of it encourage efficiency, but i don't think it wins for speed.

For speed I think something like Da Buddha that gives bigger hits and lets you pack .2 at once would win out.

if you wanna get into BHO, you can probably get the job done in 1 or 2 dabs. real quick just not regular vaporizing.
You say "still" going through 0.2 like that is just an amount on the way to a goal of some other amount? The reason I ordered a log vape was specifically to get more effecient so hopefully my herbs used per session goes down as well. As for BHO well, I know nothing about it 'and only seen that abbreviation a couple times while browsing this forum...I'll have to read about it.

So is that the verdict? Heated Log Vape + Pre-ground herbs = fastest to astral travel?

Noisy Gnome,

2clicker

Observer
rabblerouser said:
X2

you can pack anywhere from .05g to .5g in a Da Buddha wand and its heats in about 2 mins. you grind and pack while its heating and within 4-5 mins... mission accomplished.

2clicker,

wthanna

Log vapes are the way to go here, if it's a home vape you are after. Very conservative and can be kept in plain site, used as an aromatherapy device. I have several vapes, but these days it's the PD when at home, and the Launch Box lives in my shirt pocket and can be used anywhere in seconds. A preloaded launch box in the pocket can be vaping in less than 10 seconds from the time I "think I want a hit".

wthanna,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Noisy Gnome said:
You say "still" going through 0.2 like that is just an amount on the way to a goal of some other amount? The reason I ordered a log vape was specifically to get more effecient so hopefully my herbs used per session goes down as well. As for BHO well, I know nothing about it 'and only seen that abbreviation a couple times while browsing this forum...I'll have to read about it.

So is that the verdict? Heated Log Vape + Pre-ground herbs = fastest to astral travel?
well, the log vapes are often touted for their efficiency. A lot of this seems like it isn't necessarily mechanical efficiency (like they get more out of the weed); a lot seems to be based on the smaller bowl size. I can say "sure, one more bowl" :brow: 4 times with the MZ before it's the same as one decent wand pack for Da Buddha. I think smaller hits may be more efficient albeit slower too.

Some people definitely say they use less with that style vape, over other vaporizers. I think I do use less when I'm using the MZ more, but I still wind up using the Buddha a lot. partly because i'll be in a rush, also may just be hooked on the bigger hits. Partly just because the Buddha is set up on my desk and I usually have the MZ bedside.

rabblerouser,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Honestly - My VG is BY FAR the quickest vape. If my stuff is pre ground Im good. If not, I break it up loosely in the bowl, screw on the top and hiiiiiiiiit. Its even faster now with my micro torch :)

But another +1 for the LB. If I didnt sell mine to a buddy, I think this would be my #1 (next to my VG)

AGBeer,

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
wthanna said:
Log vapes are the way to go here, if it's a home vape you are after. Very conservative and can be kept in plain site, used as an aromatherapy device. I have several vapes, but these days it's the PD when at home, and the Launch Box lives in my shirt pocket and can be used anywhere in seconds. A preloaded launch box in the pocket can be vaping in less than 10 seconds from the time I "think I want a hit".
Yes, Im anxoius to see which Vape I end up using most when at home: 'Cano or Log. I must admit I don't really like the whole having gooies left in the bud after being run through a log. Same way I'm not really fond of having to revape my MFLB herbs too.

And yea I jsut went for a "walk" here while at work. And damn..I always overdue it..while I'm walking i'm like "iI dont feel too much yet, go for another suck" but then when I get back indoors and around coworkers its like SLAMO...welcome to vaked.

rabblerouser said:
well, the log vapes are often touted for their efficiency. A lot of this seems like it isn't necessarily mechanical efficiency (like they get more out of the weed); a lot seems to be based on the smaller bowl size. I can say "sure, one more bowl" :brow: 4 times with the MZ before it's the same as one decent wand pack for Da Buddha. I think smaller hits may be more efficient albeit slower too.

Some people definitely say they use less with that style vape, over other vaporizers. I think I do use less when I'm using the MZ more, but I still wind up using the Buddha a lot. partly because i'll be in a rush, also may just be hooked on the bigger hits. Partly just because the Buddha is set up on my desk and I usually have the MZ bedside.
Yes, time will tell on the effenciency thing for me. But I hope the Vapor is still thick (i'm sure I read that they can be) because if not I know I will miss it. At least if not thick I hope it is flavorfull. Favorite flavor so far for me is first hit out of a MLFB..SOOOO TASTY.

Gonna read about DaBuddha 'cause I likes big hits.

Noisy Gnome,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Noisy Gnome said:
Same way I'm not really fond of having to revape my MFLB herbs too.
I don't have to re-vap the ABV from my MFLB because I get it very, very dark brown already. Maybe if you took it farther with your LB?

Vicki,

wolf torn

ya if you use your LB right you don't have to revape

also the LB is amazing for quickness. I carry it around with me and it takes me 2seconds to take it out and put the battery in

then what 60 to 90 seconds to hit the thing. 2 more seconds to put it away.

noisy I know what you mean about that walk haha to funny

wolf torn,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The PD/MZ type vape is ready to go 24/7 - I could slip in & out really quick. The LB is another one for quick start to finish. Depends on if I was home or out & about as to which I'd choose but those would be my two if I knew I needed to be done lickety split :D

Good luck!

Lo,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
LOG VAPES ARE NOT THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION

Christ, peeps this site recommend the same two vaporizers for every question.

These are fast to get one hit out of but to get really high it takes forrr everrr to vape through a substantial amount of bud.

Something like a vrip tech on the other hand, you load up, blast the shit out of it and you are fucking baked just like that. Big bowl whip style vapes or something like a volcano as well.

Out of all the vapes I've used the MFLB takes me the longest to get high because I have to hit it so many times and so slowly. I haven't used a PD or MZ but I imagine it's kind of the same.

PLEASE don't answer questions like this if you are not at least somewhat experienced with a wide variety of vaporizers.

bluntfaced,

Raf007

Retailer
I have to agree with the two faces above, Wolf and Blunted.

Imo the LB takes quite some time to get totally vaked, but Noisy Gnome has it so he should know.

I also have to agree that the Supreme Vaporizer is what could be one of the fastest.

Less than 2 min to heat it, and then it's up to you, one huge hit, or 2 or 3.
More can be possible if you take small hits or start with low temps
With or without a bong.
And not fragile as the Vriptech heat wand, but less tasty I guess.

The SV is what I m using when in a hurry to get vaked, less than 3min.

Ps: You can't be serious about MJ and not have a grinder, what a waste.
Go buy a grinder with a kief catcher asap ...:D

Raf007,

wthanna

Sorry, but can't just let this slide... First you come out and definitively want to say that log vapes are not the answer... In the same post you say please don't answer questions like this if you are not experienced with a wide variety of vapes... while in the same post you admit to have NEVER USED A PD OR MZ! Sounds like you need to be the one not commenting. Come on man. At least read your own post before you hit submit! :rolleyes: And.. If it's taking you that long to get high off of a launch box, it is a problem with the quality of your herb

bluntfaced said:

These are fast to get one hit out of but to get really high it takes forrr everrr to vape through a substantial amount of bud.

Something like a vrip tech on the other hand, you load up, blast the shit out of it and you are fucking baked just like that. Big bowl whip style vapes or something like a volcano as well.

Out of all the vapes I've used the MFLB takes me the longest to get high because I have to hit it so many times and so slowly. I haven't used a PD or MZ but I imagine it's kind of the same.

PLEASE don't answer questions like this if you are not at least somewhat experienced with a wide variety of vaporizers.

wthanna,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
bluntfaced said:

I have used many different vaporizers, so I thought I would add my opinion. I'm surprised about your experience with the MFLB. I can be high from 1-3 hits with my LB, and it is very quick. :)

Vicki,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Vicki said:
I have used many different vaporizers, so I thought I would add my opinion. I'm surprised about your experience with the MFLB. I can be high from 1-3 hits with my LB, and it is very quick. :)
I often take more than 3 large rips off Da Buddha, so 3 LB hits are definitely not going to cut it (I get much bigger hits off Da Buddha than MFLB).

I do like the launch box and that i can get hits instantly, but for me whole sessions are slower. I think the launch box wins for stealthiness more.

I also think the big rips off Da Buddha may be less efficient, but the question was quickest.
fast startup wins shorter sessions, bigger rips wins longer sessions... maybe ?

rabblerouser,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Same here Vicki and I've been vaping quite awhile now with many vapes to choose from including log vapes ;)

Of course it does depend on quality of product. I've been using MJ for more than 25 years, not a lightweight lol! The LB can get the job done from start to finish very quickly with good product.

Sometimes it depends on situation, need for stealth, etc. as to which vape is best for person/situation.

Honestly, there is no reason to be nasty in my opinion. There is no best vaporizer! I recommend what I know to be good products, others can recommend they're suggestions as well but no need for nasty. :2c:

Lo,

reece

bluntfaced said:

But you aren't experienced with log vapes, yet you've made a number of claims about their use. Sounds like "do as I say, not as I do."

Also "forever" to get a hit and "substantial" and "really high" are pretty subjective terms. For me, what I consider a substantial amount has changed over the years. Especially after I stopped smoking. I also get "really high" off of a smaller amount than I did in my 20s. And why does someone need experience with a wide variety to answer this question? The one vape they know could fit the criteria perfectly.

And no, the experience of a log vape and LB are not the same at all. Yes, I do own both. I also own an Iolite, a Supreme Vaporizer, and a Glass Vape. I've also used a Volcano and one of those box thingies. So I fit your standards as someone qualified to answer the question. Of those that I own, the fastest from start to finish is my MyrtleZap. Zero heat up time (the way I use mine), it is always ready to go. The others, excluding the LB, need time to heat up. It takes me longer to finish a session with the LB than with the MZ with equal sized loads. But, you have to take the person into account as well. Someone else may have a shorter or longer session, with the same amount, than I do. It's all subjective.

If you have experience with dugouts, and they are similar to mine, you'll remember that one can be surprised at how high they get from a very small amount. In the middle of packing your next one hitter you realize you're "really high" and don't need as much as you would have used smoking a joint or loading a pipe with a larger bowl. Both of which use "substantially" more than the dugout.

The log vapes are comparable to the dugout experience.

But hey, it's just my opinion.

Edit to say: I find my sessions are longer when I'm not consciously trying to be quick about it. I have had 10-15 minute sessions, easily, vaping only two stems of my Zap when I am in no hurry. But when I want to, I can easily do two stems in less than 5 minutes.

reece,
Top Bottom