Which vape do you give the most mileage?

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Well.... I know like me there are several of you out there who own more than one vape. I personally enjoy collecting them. Although some of them have not stayed in my hands for long and have found better homes.
out of your vapes that you own, Which ones get the most mileage?

For me I have a trinity of vapes I use one a regular and consistent basis. They are the PD, Extreme (used too be mine, but I sold it, but oddly still use it daily), and the Vaporstar.
I tend too use the PD at the beginning and end of the day. The middle part of the day is taken up by the Extreme. The vaporstar comes out when the extreme is being used in a large group. PD is only for personal use, no groups.
I use all my other vapes, but they are not in a heavy rotation as these three are.

DevoTheStrange,

FEAR420

Man,its so hard to say...but overall Id say the DBV gets the most usage. While I do love my VG & VS,the whole having to use a lighter thing just isn't as simple as turning the dial to what I want & sitting back with the tube in hand.

I did have my first 3 head sesh last night & we were loving the DBV fed thru my 26" triple perced tube & 14MM Gong adapter.Big,thick,milky chilled & moisturized vape hits....YUM!!! :ko:

I think its time for me to show the VS some wake & vake love :brow:

Peace :peace:

FEAR420,

hopandstop

I use the PD about 70% of the time, adding the MFLB when needing stubborn pain relief. But the PD mostly does the job for me.

hopandstop,

King Kong

i used my da buddha every day for over a year until it broke, now i been using my Iolite for about 2 months now until my dbv get fixed, witch it STILL hasnt been shipped back to me after 2 months and a bunch of phone calls, i still dont have it back.. So i ended up buying another Da Buddha from tokinsvapes.com since i loved my da buddha so much until it stopped turning on... Da buddha/silver surfer customer service is SHIT now, i will never buy Direct from them again, i will always buy from either tokinsvapes or vapenow

King Kong,

NoSmoke

PD, VRIP, and the Vapostar (so suiprised by its efficiency, the others collect dust :/ sometimes ill bust out the Surfer, or the Extreme. But honestly the Extreme was kind of a dissapointment, I find it very inefficient, almost like throwing my herb away compared to the Surfer (my other whip based vape)

NoSmoke,

aero18

vaporist
Since I am only in possession of two vapes at the moment (one vaporgenie and another launch box), my vaporgenie is the one that collects dust.

I think I'm going to try to vape some salvia with the genie at some point in the near future though.

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I wouldnt vape salvia in a genie. That stuff is really hard too clean out. Would imagine it would be even more difficult trying too get it out of wood. Maybe a Glass Genie because it would be easier too clean afterwards.

DevoTheStrange,

aero18

vaporist
DevoTheStrange said:
I wouldnt vape salvia in a genie. That stuff is really hard too clean out. Would imagine it would be even more difficult trying too get it out of wood. Maybe a Glass Genie because it would be easier too clean afterwards.
I'll save it for the glass VaporStar (if it is inexpensive) then. Thanks for the heads up!

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
as far as I know, only a wooden bowl for the vaporstar currently. Glass bowl is being developed by a different company, but hasn't been made yet. So you would still have the same problem with the Vaporstar Bowl. And you gotta be careful with vaping the Salvia, going too be stronger than smoking it.

DevoTheStrange,

Beezleb

DevoTheStrange said:
as far as I know, only a wooden bowl for the vaporstar currently. Glass bowl is being developed by a different company, but hasn't been made yet. So you would still have the same problem with the Vaporstar Bowl. And you gotta be careful with vaping the Salvia, going too be stronger than smoking it.
This thread literally popped just up a bit ago I think for the first time here and would be perfect for the Salvia I think.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1784

Beezleb,

FEAR420

aero18 said:
Since I am only in possession of two vapes at the moment (one vaporgenie and another launch box), my vaporgenie is the one that collects dust.

I think I'm going to try to vape some salvia with the genie at some point in the near future though.
Salvia?? I suggest you watch this....VERY INTERESTING.

Sacred Weeds - Salvia Divinorum

FEAR420,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
PD for myself, when I have friends drop by I whip out the whip based VB and they pass that back and forth.
It's nice to chill with your own vape and pull on your own schedule.
Last night, using this "system" we got fully blasted and stared at the cable clock, watching the numbers turn into animals, and the little movies of these animals until the time changed again and the game would start anew. Very retarded I know...

jeffp,

trouble ethyl

right now it's my digital volcano, but i'm pretty sure it's going to switch to the PD as soon as order #3120 ships. :brow:

trouble ethyl,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
one thing i appreciate about the less efficient vaporizers is that it speeds me closer to the next batch of brownies than the PD....
thank god i have friends who are willing to help me in this endeavor.
Happy_Flute.jpg

jeffp,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Right now for me its the VG. Im kind of 'forced' to be portable (see - not in the house) and in seeing that I dont have electricity run out to my shed, Im kind of forced to be portable. I have an iolite that needs to be sent off for repairs, but the VG has quickly become my fav. Im planning on grabbing a couple more as gifts for peeps I am trying to see the vape. I *may* end up picking a launchbox up just for grins, but in seeing how quickly my first 'moving parts' vape broke on me, my VG does the trick nicely.

Im still planning on picking up a MZ or PD one of these days.

AGBeer,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Literal mileage- Iolite, it goes on road-trips and visits friends often. That's the only time I break it out.
Usage, PD.. and if we were heading out for a longer stay someplace, I'd pack it!

indigal,

Hobbes2

For home the Volcano has been my workhorse for years, I got my Purple Days last week and I can see using that most of the time now. Still love the Volcano, just a bit hard on the throat after awhile. I had a Silver Surfer but didn't like it so I gave it to a friend.

For portable I use my Launch Box exclusively. Fantastic little vap at the lowest price, in a pinch I could use it as a home stand alone vap. I have an Iolite that I never use, next to useless - great idea that needs some re-engineering (I'm thinking of picking up a larger iolite heater and a Supreme to see if I can combine the two. I also have a Supreme style vap I made from a ceramic tube from a VP600, a light box and a butane soldering torch. Phenomenal but takes time to warm up, I'd highly recommend the Supreme.

:peace:

Hobbes2,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
I used to own an HA, but I sold it once I got the SSV. I see absolutely no significant advantage for the HA when paired against the SSV aside from the HA's ability to fill bags. Their accessories cost too much, the stock pump sucks, and I think it's a very sub-par vape for direct draw. It seems like it was made for bags but they decided that they could easily enough add the other function so they did. That is not a bad thing, but the hits and control over the hits you have with the SSV are unbeatable. I also find that the spent herb in my HA was way darker than my SSV which leads me to believe that it's easy to combust things with the HA.

SSV all the way. I was thinking about getting a PD sometime, but the SSV really does seem like it can be used very efficiently if that is how you desire to use it so unless you're rolling in it, it does not seem to be a worthwhile investment if you are in my position. It'd be nice to try an IOlite though.

Pseudonymous,
Top Bottom