Which is the least stinky portable vape?

My vote goes to the FlashVape.

My others smell a bit like ass (not that there's anything wrong with that ... :chill: ) even when just sitting around, including the VB2, Solo, and the ioLite Original. I haven't tested my Vapman enough to say, but I imagine if in the egg it's even better than the FV, though I'm talking about naked, non-encased vapes.

For some reason the FlashVape keeps its smells to itself for the most part - maybe because of the deep ceramic cavern sealed with glass, metal, and rubber, except for the expertly angled straw (minimizes updrafts?) - dunno.

What do you folks think?

kelper,
Solo doesn't really smell to me until it's heated up. And even still, I'd have to smell the thing before I smelled anything.

kingofnull,
Reactions: b0
I think the mixture of plastic and ABV can get funky, which might give the FV and Solo an edge.

kelper,

DankDuchess

I'm not aware if there is a standard rating or 'stank meter' but from my experiences the least stinky was the PAX by Ploom. It's a very straight forward product, with great use. And of course keeping your vapes clean always helps to cut down on unwanted built up burnt smells.

I'm not aware if there is a standard rating or 'stank meter' but from my experiences the least stinky was the PAX by Ploom. It's a very straight forward product, with great use. And of course keeping your vapes clean always helps to cut down on unwanted built up burnt smells.
Welcome, my Duchess!

kelper,

Tweek

Pax has got to be the stankiest vaporizer I own. I guess if you keep it on low it is not too bad, but once you start raising the temps, it develops a scent that is hard to get rid of.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm gonna say my Pinnacle. It's convection that doesn't get above 191C, so there isn't much to smell.

stickstones,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I think that the vaporizers who have the simplest, shortest and cleanest airpaths are the ones who smell the best.

The more nooks and crannies, the worst. As the bowl goes more inside the vaporizer, versus one that is on the edge or is removable between hits like the FV, Solo, Hammer, the worst they are as well.

Vaporizers who use convection mainly also are the ones who smell the better, because the herbs are not cooking between hits allowing for thc to condensate inside the unit.

vorrange,
Reactions: kelper
Top Bottom