Which Herb Portable? best allround

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekrab

Hey guys relatively new member here, avid reader, and vaper. Ever since I found this site and started taking part vaping has become a passion and I long to expand my collection. I started back in the day with an OG vaporgenie, all I can say is that was amateur at best, never really able to get much out of it unless you had flawless technique. Next I waited a few years until I received my Medical Cannabis papers where I was then able to venture into concentrates. I stupidly went to my local HS looking for a Ti nail and came out with the cloundpenz 2.0 the worlds biggest joke of a knockoff. Buying that is what brought me here, and where I learned about vaping. From the help on this site, I am where I am now happily with my Vaporbros Dabbler for all my concentrate needs, no need for a home rig really, I have a bubbler which the dabbler works with and basically put my TI nail into storage. Now since I have been scouring this site, I came to the conclusion that I cant just settle with a vape for concentrates then just rely on combustion for my herbs or when Concentrates/waxes arent available or an option.

At first I was looking at the Vaporbros original just cause of the name,quality, warranty and overally simplicity. But then again it has to stay home so I was looking for something more that hits hard both at home and on the go. My go to options right now are

Vaporblunt 2.0- can do both herb/wax, portable,sexy

Arizer solo- portable, good battery, nice features, good for at home

Thermovape T1- quality, possibly maybe to do some concentrates on top of herb, really portable

Vaporblunt-not as good as 2.0 but from what ive heard gets the job done

inhaltor xp - dont know much, price is high for just herbs, unsure

Davinci Ascent- skeptical, looks funny, kinda girly, bowl looks very small, quality making

all I want are some people that have had these or can give me some insight. I dont want to be stuck paying 200 bones for a piece of garb. I like to medicate, efficiently, quickly, safely with no harmful shit

Thanks for your guys help if theres anyone I missed or should know about let me know.

rekrab,

max

Out to lunch
kinda girly
?? That's a new one. Just stencil your avatar on it. Make it look macho. Seriously, I wouldn't consider the Ascent, considering the price, until it's assured they've got the kinks worked out.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I prefer convection based vaporizers to maximize flavour intensity and duration, so, i'd get the Solo.

Second option, the Ascent. This has more conduction but a more advanced temperature program and the initial flavour will be better than the Solo since it's all glass and in the Solo, the air goes through the inside of the unit as well.

I'm also looking at the Lotus lately, and i own a Vaponic too. Both use a torch lighter as the heating element which means longer autonomy than any of the battery powered units, but not as stealthy as the Ascent.

The Solo is stealthy inside a soda cup, and of course, battery powered are silent which sometimes is needed.

If you are willing to combust some bowls to get the hang of it since it has a learning curve (much like the Genie but more efficient in getting you where you want to be), i would choose the Vaponic if stealth is more of a problem and the Lotus if you value durability.
Both have excelent flavour profile, although the Lotus has virtually no conduction and in the Vaponic there is a bit of conduction ocurring.

vorrange,

rekrab

Ya i see what you mean vorrange, stealth isnt really an issue for me, right now im steering towards the solo or thermovape T1, just want to see some more comments before I do anything drastic haha

rekrab,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Between those two, i'd get the Solo since you don't care about stealth.

The T1 is a pita because of the batts... one set gives 2-3 bowls. That is 1h of a friday night.

vorrange,
Reactions: MG23

rekrab

ahh ya that could get annoying really quick always having to change batts,

I saw the solo with the extra power adapter to run it while charging on planetvape.ca for $179 but their out of stock seems like a good deal. anywhere else that might have solos for a good price? I do some points at vaporwarehouse which could take a decent amount off the price. just want to see other options

rekrab,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Yeah, some people swear by the pvhes, i used it and it was quite good although i only used mine with regular stems and it was fine.

That price seems fine, you can find less on ebay and amazon but be careful for warranty issues and bad vendors. I bought mine in Europe so, can't really help you there.

Planet vape and puffitup were the more cheap and reliable online stores.

vorrange,

rekrab

I was also just looking on ebay and i could get it with the warranty and what not included for 140 or under shipped here to me in Canada. the shipping to canada is usually what kills me

not sure if they would price match ebay stores

rekrab,

smokie

I was also just looking on ebay and i could get it with the warranty and what not included for 140 or under shipped here to me in Canada. the shipping to canada is usually what kills me

not sure if they would price match ebay stores
Was that with the pa?

smokie,

rekrab

not with the adapter no. but 140 compared to 190 is a huge difference PA or not

rekrab,

smokie

I have both vapes, and since having new version of ascent I always take it over my solo. My solo hasn't been used since, but in your position I would choose the solo.

smokie,

rekrab

sounds like right now the solo is the best option. just called puffitup and they would match ebay stores for pricing. so i could get it for 140 or so off of them.

natural farmer

Can I chime in and vote for the Lotus? I would choose it over the Solo any day! The Solo is like a nice family BMW, friendly and all but the Lotus is like a f*ing Lotus!! With comfy sits for the newer version! lol

natural farmer,

rekrab

Im gonna go with the solo. Just a matter of finding the best price for up here in Canada. The lotus looks cool but having a lighter is the biggest turnoff. I want to hit a but and get tokeage.

rekrab,

MG23

Relaxin'
Im gonna go with the solo. Just a matter of finding the best price for up here in Canada.

sounds like right now the solo is the best option. just called
puffitup and they would match ebay stores for pricing. so i could get it for 140 or so off of them.

This is going to be your best option. Puffitup also offers top shelf customer service; warranty issues included.

MG23,
Reactions: Kief

rekrab

This is going to be your best option. Puffitup also offers top shelf customer service; warranty issues included.

I was going to go with puffitup but after having problems with paypal and just currency exchange from cdn to USD, I ended up calling bcvapo dot com for a price match and just told them what puffitup was offering me and they matched it. free shipping to canada obviously and proly gonna get my solo by tomorrow or tuesday. Crazy good service, I called them and at first no answer but I got called back within minutes and the guy was able to get me all sorted out and remember this is all on a SUNDAY not really any other vape store would help me today. Stoked on these guys so far. Quality service hope to see them on here. Check them out if your ordering in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom