where to find vaporizers in Massachusetts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzal

Hey all,

I've been lurking these forums for a while and I've gotta say, you guys have DEFINITELY sold me on vaporizing. So much so that I'm looking forward to getting rid of my piece and saving my lungs the hassle.

Do you know of any good places in MA to pick up vaporizers? Specifically Vapor Genies? Those things seem really impressive, but unfortunately I can't order them from the site. My parents would be a little suspicious of sketchy packages showing up for me with pipe-shaped bulges in them...

Thanks! :peace:

renzal,

justvape

im 18 and still live with my parents in mass, unfortunately there arnt any places to pick them up even in Nh.
What i did was i bought a PO box (they go for 70) and it worked out quite well.

justvape,

renzal

Thanks for the reply justvape. I thought about getting a PO box, but what did you do about payment? I can't use my credit card because my parents would still notice what I bought with it.

EDIT: I just found out that the Vapor Genie site accepts payments in cash! I think I might look into that PO box suggestion :D

renzal,

justvape

well you can do it by snail mail or you can do what i did and buy a visa gift card btw you need to be 18 to buy a PO box good luck can i suggest you buy a magic lb instead of a vg because you can get away with vapin in class and it not as sketchy as the vg if someone sees you. Also its only 30 dollars more.

justvape,

renzal

Yeah it's not an age issue it's just a parental issue. :D

Thanks for the advice though. I'll look into ur suggestions, but I still do love the VG!

:peace:

renzal,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
vapenow is located in NH or VT...drop them an email and see if you can pick up from their location...if they will let you, the selection would be the best.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom