Where do we go from here? how to save the world...

weedemon

enthusiast
Hello!

I strongly believe that the western world's capitalist model cannot sustain itself. It's based off the idea of infinite growth, when an planet of finite resources simply cannot sustain such a demand. and what for?? to give the top tier of ridiculously rich people even more... while expanding the disparity between the rich and the poor. The middle class is falling apart and disappearing quickly. Mitt Romney thinks the "middle class" earns $250 000 a year!

Here is exactly what I am afraid of and see for our future.

This video made me cry and fills me with so much sadness and anger... How can those officers do that? The feelings they incite within when I see this me make me feel ashamed of myself because I know it's not right to want to hurt another being. I literally could not stay sitting while watching this video. It had me pacing...

What's the answer? How can we accept such violence/abuse and just take it? Those officers should put down their weapons and join the masses! Their masters do not actually care about them. Once they are rid of us, the very officers will be next.

Thank you for your time. This video is distressing but it's a grim reality that I believe we are going to have to face! I would love it if we could be a little more prepared. I feel discussion will assist with this. The disproportionate spread of financial wealth is a disgusting joke and personally, I am searching for the reset button.

So, Here is the video

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Feudalism perpetuates.
The bunch of fuckers who got the power are doing it all wrong. They're sold, just reproducing the same shit over and over, for the interests of few.

Living against that is a real combat. I try to not give my money to the big corps as possible.

We have the technologies for a sweet life for everyone, but we're using it wrong, just to consume more and more, destructing everything, faster and faster. Digging millions years of crap out of the soil to burn it in the faces of our childrens.. Nothing of that is making us happy. CANCER. Don't see ! Don't see my friend.
Consume some cheap ass crap, consume MORE ! Be a good slave, and shut the fuck up !

Top Bottom