Where can i find aromazap type vape who sends internationally?

Mithras

Hi Guys,

I had an aromazap some years ago now when they still sent internationally and im seeking another as i no longer have it. Im in Australia and cant seem to find anyone who ships internationally. Both aromazap and purple days dont mail internationally. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Mithras,

max

Out to lunch
...but currently only sells 110v models so you will need an adapter of some sort, but that's true for the PD and Aromazap too.
The PD, MZ, and WDZ are all 12V designs, so you don't need to convert them from 110 to 220, you just need to get the correct wall adapter for your particular country. The OCD vape is reportedly going to appear at some point in a 220V version.

max,

reece

Mithras said:
Hi Guys,

I had an aromazap some years ago now when they still sent internationally and im seeking another as i no longer have it. Im in Australia and cant seem to find anyone who ships internationally. Both aromazap and purple days dont mail internationally. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Have you spoken to Rick from AromaZap? Since you are a previous owner he may find a way to work with you. I'm not speaking for him, I'm sure there are other factors at play but it can't hurt if you haven't already gone that route.

reece,

Mithras

Thanks for the replies guys.

The OCD vaporizer looks the go with its temperature control. I think i might wait till the 220v OCD is released. If not i will do as you suggested reece and contact rick, as i was extremely happy with the aromazap at the time and know i cant go wrong with it.

Mithras,

nr-cole

There was a company, and I can't remember exactly the name or the details but it was for people who wanted to buy things from the states. You ordered your product and had it mailed to them, and then they sent it to you for the shipping costs + a small surcharge. Again I can't remember what the company was, but I heard about it from someone who used them to buy a laptop off amazon.

nr-cole,

steiner666

Serial vapist
nr-cole said:
There was a company, and I can't remember exactly the name or the details but it was for people who wanted to buy things from the states. You ordered your product and had it mailed to them, and then they sent it to you for the shipping costs + a small surcharge. Again I can't remember what the company was, but I heard about it from someone who used them to buy a laptop off amazon.

yeah i was going to say the same thing. a friend of mine lives in the middle east and ordered some parts for a new PC off newegg and since they only ship to the US he had it shipped to him via a third party shipping company in NYC. like a shipping proxy or something.

steiner666,
Top Bottom