What's your occupation or field of study?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I sit at home and play with 3D printers all day long dreaming up all kinds of cool new accessories for vaporizers and then figure out how to invent them at an affordable cost for my customers. :cool: :D :lol:

Yes, I love my job now. Although it wasn't always this way. Fresh out of highschool and hungry for a job I started a part-time IT gig while attending college. Ended up sticking around that company for well over a decade. I learned a lot about how to manage a business and run an international ecommerce store from the ground up. It was fun when I was young, but the company failed due to poor micromanagement by the company's owner (he was an Eccentric genius, but a terrible manager). Ended up leaving that career due to a difference of opinion in the direction of the company. I ended up spending my final two months at that company training nine replacements on my daily job duties :ko:

I've had a lot of opportunities to start my own business over the years, but none of them really grabbed my attention and inspired me to leave my comfortable day-job. It wasn't until I founded Delta 3D Studios that I knew I had found my calling in life - Industrial Engineering.

I still pinch myself sometimes thinking I'll wake up from this amazing dream. I'm still amazed at what I've accomplished by myself in such a short time. I was never expecting it, but I'm up for the challenge.

Cheers to all my friends and fans around the world - I love you guys. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Squiby

Jobs? I don't need no stinkin' jobs. :cool:
I'm with ya!!!

I'm retired from an intense, high stress, fast paced corporate career in learning development and publishing. During my working years, getting high was reserved for parties or on weekends. Never was I intoxicated at work in any way. I worked way too many hours and was far too busy to even consider letting my focus drift.

When I retired I left corporate and city life behind and found a piece of paradise in rural Canada. I like to stay productive during the day and microdosing a nice sativa gives me the energy I need to keep going.

I am so happy, so grateful that I can now get high whenever with the (not so) reckless abandon of my youth. It only took a few decades (3.5 to be exact) of firewalking to get here, but I made it.

I love being high. I hope never to be straight again.

Retired RN, I worked 40 years in acute care hospitals - 20 in critical care (ICU and ER) and almost 20 as a Clinical Systems Analyst in hospital IT. I used cannabis occasionally to rarely while working until the last work year (2014) when I got prostate cancer, had surgery and then needed radiation, and found cannabis as medicine for my feelings of depression and insomnia. It works great :rockon:

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
I help traumatized people become untraumatized using holistic methods (Somatic Experiencing, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, and Buddhist philosophy (NOT religion!)) that actually address the underlying root causes rather than managing symptoms like what western medicine & psychology do...

It is SUPER important that I am fully present when meeting with clients so I never medicate until after my workday is complete.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
80413adb67f60c8742b0eaa965ae4afe_stayin-staying-alive-clipart_1467-1466.jpeg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Wow. I just saw my post in this thread nearly a year to the day from when it was posted. Things have changed so much for me. I ended up resigning a month later & taking six months off before moving industry & am really enjoying the challenges of my new role. Plenty of projects to work on & I just had a excellent performance review.

I can't believe how long I let myself be unhappy in a job. My new role is far from perfect but the frustrating parts I am empowered to address & they will improve my job satisfaction tremendously.

Farid

I work as a retail salesperson of swing sets and trampolines during the day and study mechanical engineering technology at night. I work about 30-35 hours a week, and I'm taking 5 courses, so my social life no longer really exists.

I go by Fred or Freddy when working with customers for communication's sake. The job is great for getting work done, since most of the day I'm alone in the showroom since it's the off season.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I'm in a legal state, and my employer is fine with it as long as it does not negatively impact my work performance.

Isn't that just exactly how it should be?

Abso-freakin-lutely!!!!

My company is in many of the legal states but still won't allow it because we receive government funding so we follow federal regulations. I've recently had to give up the green stuff because random testing is becoming more routine.

We/I need federal regulations to change ASAP!

Top Bottom