What's the best thing to do with a lot of ABV?

Tommy10

I buy food grade VG to add to bowls being vaped. Stopped keeping my ABV as it goes goey, but could be good to use for an ABV tincture! Then just a mesh and vape it in the vapman! Cheers! I always thought the goodies had to be removed with something like butane or alcohol before mixing with VG?

Tommy10,

j-bug

The VG can extract. I don't remember the method offhand but you should be able to find a few different methods with a little searching.

j-bug,
Reactions: Tommy10

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Noooo chance! 151 is the strongest I have seen? At $30 a bottle for your typical 700ml 37% vodka 80 proof? Can it be used to make extracts? And would you have to use a lot, for say 1 ounce abv?
Google "Kleen Extract"
I think that they can ship international.

I have a couple links buried somewhere in my files.
Pm if interested.

Hashtag46&2,

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
I would make some banana bread. I cooked with ABV for the first time ever recently and I used around 16 grams of ABV for my loaf. I vape my stuff till there is nothing left so I don't expect it to be as potent as some peoples.

Just look up some recipes online and substitute some of the flour with finely ground ABV. If you have a grinder that reduces dry material to dust that is perfect.

I cut the loaf into 4 quarters so roughly 4 grams per quarter and that is enough for a fairly strong effect for me.

Banana bread is delicious, and can be frozen :)

Top Bottom