What's in your vape right now?

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Good Morning all FCers!! I am starting the morning with Lucid Dreams, which is a hybrid with Sativa as the dominate strain. It is good for arthritis, chronic pain, nausea, PTSD and stress. Later, I may have some Hawaiian Trainwreck. Which is a Sativa with 23% thc and great for muscle spasms and inflammation. I have a great medicine chest to help with PTSD, stress, chronic pain due to Spinal disease and arthritis and tendonitis. Thank goodness for Mother Nature!! Have a great day everyone. We will survive and protect humanity from evil doers!!

Last edited:

CANtalk

TGIF. I've done five strains so far today/tonight, haha :tup:. Four strong sativas plus this :). Currently, it's Blue Dream in the vape... and it brought the goods enough to mention here :nod:. The blueberry smell and vaping flavors from my batch are probably the best overall flavors I've ever had in cannabis. And a potent sativa leaning strain. I avoided sugar leaf in picking out the pinch that was ground (go for the frosty areas below :rockon:), and it added some oomph:science:. I'm used to including most all sugar leaf here... and such changes bump the experience/effects up (in my experience).

Here's a picture of the current BD batch again.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Separate window better picture here, https://i.redd.it/7kn7ytytfu131.jpg.

I highly recommend people try Blue Dream and look for a good grower and batch :nod:.

Have a great Friday night.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

TwistedGray

TGIF. I've done five strains so far today/tonight, haha :tup:. Four strong sativas plus this :). Currently, it's Blue Dream in the vape... and it brought the goods enough to mention here :nod:. The blueberry smell and vaping flavors from my batch are probably the best overall flavors I've ever had in cannabis. And a potent sativa leaning strain. I avoided sugar leaf in picking out the pinch that was ground (go for the frosty areas below :rockon:), and it added some oomph:science:. I'm used to including most all sugar leaf here... and such changes bump the experience/effects up (in my experience).

Here's a picture of the current BD batch again.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Separate window better picture here, https://i.redd.it/7kn7ytytfu131.jpg.

I highly recommend people try Blue Dream and look for a good grower and batch :nod:.

Have a great Friday night.

:peace: :leaf:

When grown well, BD is a great great vaper! The flavors are really good, amazing terp. profile!!

BuzzDanklin

Tonight I am indulging in Space Jill a Hybrid with a Sativa dominance. It is a delightful strain. It rated at 19-21% thc. It is a great stress reliever and helps with the chronic pain. Namaste.

Space Jill is one of my all time favorite strains! Only one local dispensary had it and they lost the mother a few years ago, so I am excited to hear someone else out there is getting to enjoy that wonderful strain!

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Space Jill is one of my all time favorite strains! Only one local dispensary had it and they lost the mother a few years ago, so I am excited to hear someone else out there is getting to enjoy that wonderful strain!
Yes, it is a great strain. I had not seen it for a while, but as luck would have it a good friend took care of me in March. I have been hoarding it. Now, is a good time as any time. It is my last 1/8 gr. and I cleaned it and have it on the ready. I am using my Airvape X for a bowl at 356F to start, then step up to 372F for the finish! Nice.....

idboehman

Finished up the Strawberry Cough and Crunchberries since the last time and now working on Caliva Deli Wedding Cake (~26% O.o). Buds are super dense, maybe a little too dry but hey, it was on sale. Flavor is on point for Wedding Cake.

On 4/20 also dipped into one of the reserve's Caliva was offering, their Z-Cube hybrid. One of the most potent strains I've vaped, 33% and boy how did it deliver. Definitely going back in the stash for rainy days or to bump up the potency of some other bowls :sherlock:

Last edited:

Morty

Just got some Acapulco Gold. Never tried it b4. Had to pay a little more for the eig8h as well. Verdict. Fucking awesome! 2 hits, 15 mins in...I'm still getting mucho ^^^^ higher! Stuff lookz just the pic on the bo√√om right.

https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/acapulco-gold

My mood, uplifted. The depression, :peace: out. My mind & thoughts, running a bit slower, but that's ok, they can be hyperactive sometimes. :D I'm diggin' this more than the Strawberry Cough I tried for the 1st time a few months back. Oh, and my back has been bothering me all day. Not no more! :bowdown:Later gatorz!

idboehman

Re-up'd yesterday, Caliva had some decent post-4/20 sales. Got some outdoor Blueberry (19.13%), indoor More Cowbell (22.41%), indoor Sierra Madre (21.14% supposedly a mexican landrace sativa :wow:), indoor Fire OG (21.34%), and a strain called "Pocket Change" (23.69%). Pocket Change seems like they had an indica hybrid that produced a bunch of small buds and they just went with it. Still very potent and smells really nice.

Best part of having a vapcap was being able to try a cap of each of those individually, was very fun! Ended up trying Fire OG, Sierra Madre, Pocket Change, along with a cap of the 4/20 reserve Z-Cube (33% O.O) they sold.

And even when grinding up the smallest nug I could find in each of their containers, there was more than enough for a cap. So after grinding, packing, setting aside, repeat x4, whats inside my vape and grinder now is a mixture of Fire OG, Sierra Madre, Pocket Change, and Z-Cube.

Top Bottom