What's in your vape right now?

TwistedGray

Does anyone's glass stem get static-y if you don't clean it out after use? If I let it totally cool off and pull out the AVB it is really static-y. Not sure if this is from the glass or something else?

TwistedGray,

TwistedGray

Some finely ground lemon kush
i-9PMvMMN.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I've been dying to try Girl Scout Cookies, after hearing so much about it here on the boards. I got 3.5 grams for $32 at the local rec. shop here in Vancouver, WA. The package claims THC/THCA at 23.87%. The more the better, I say. Very tasty!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Amnesia Haze here again but it's the bottom of the pot so a good amount of kief in there with it.

Premature (clear/cloudy trich) sampler bud of some so far 13 week Malawi . They say there is no ceiling on this one... few more weeks and 'I' will be the judge of that ;)

I lasted 16 with some Kali Mist I couldn't let it carry on. If I had been able to then it would have been taken down but leaving some big kolas to carry on and finish when they could be bothered.

HomeFree

I have been vaping an african strain lately. Awesome taste. Has grapefruit along with a honey taste. Also has a light orange taste to it, a touch of ammonia and tangerine smell as well as a really small amount of pine. Really good effect. It's supposed to be sativa but I would not be surprised if it was crossed with an indica or a non skunky skunk. Looks hybrid/sativa dominant. It vapes for a real long time too. :D

ArthurJ

I ground up a nugget each of Dr. Who, Sunset Daydream, Hashberry and Bubba's gift. Vaped a couple capsules of this blend in my new firewood 3 and knocked back a couple IPA's and all is right with the world.

Top Bottom