What's better.. Volcano Digital or the Extreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcano South

Everyone just come over to my house.

Bring your vapes and premium herbs.

We'll settle this once and for all....OR GO TO SLEEP TRYING

Volcano South,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL at the begining I was sure this thread was a joke ...but it seem serious now LOL ...how can you compare this to and Extreme vap ...Also It has probably ever been told but did you just realize how S&B make some false pub , review or site just like this one http://www.bestvaporizers.com/ just to give you a reason to buy an over piced vap ....c'mon it's a real joke , I mean try some other vap and make you own idea of which one you preffer but dont tell everybody that this is the best vap ...
:2c:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Uh oh, better get some more :popcorn:

That's a nasty picture, surely not typical though. How easy is it to open a 'cano up and clean it?

I actually don't think that S&B have anything to do with bestvaporizers.com. Pretty sure it's another of Wicked Roots' fake review sites. The 'cano is listed under 'Best Vaporizers' but probably only because people wouldn't believe the rest of the site if they put it under 'Bad Vaporizers' -- the 'cano was already a favorite and 'winner' of the cannabis cup at the time. Wouldn't be good marketing if they bashed it after just buying their own cannabis cup award for the Super Vapezilla. ;)

The Vapezilla 'review' is negative towards the 'cano.

Wicked Roots Fake Review Site said:
This vaporizer has a very intense and smooth taste. The flavor is very sharp when compared to the Volcano. The difference in taste is that the Vapezilla has more flavor so it seeps into the nasal passage. The Volcano has a nice flavor, but it seems as if it is mixed with oxygen so the flavor is not as sharp.
It's a shame that sites like this are still around and have such great search engine rankings. Anyone who googles best vaporizers will end up there. How many people have been fooled? :/

vtac,

spikyvape

Also It has probably ever been told but did you just realize how S&B make some false pub , review or site just like this one http://www.bestvaporizers.com/ just to give you a reason to buy an over piced vap ....c'mon it's a real joke , I mean try some other vap and make you own idea of which one you preffer but dont tell everybody that this is the best vap
Do you really think they need to make a false website ?? mann thats really something that you say
that, for me that only shows that you don't have totally no knowhow about the Cano.

Ok but what about bashing ? Common people the picture is really stupid there must be something
happened with that piece and also this is one of the first units produced. I almost think that someone
from Vapezilla or what so ever posted that.

Here this is how a Volcano looks like from the inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmx_qoong84

I don't wan't to look like a spammer but please everybody can see the difference between this German
quality build machine and the xtreme.

Cano is upgraded once in how many years to a digit ?? How often did they upgrade the Xtreme in 1,5
years ??? But keep dreaming that the Xtreme is better build haha just look at the movie.

spikyvape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Dude, take a deep breath (of vapor) and relax. We like the Volcano, you don't have to sell us on it!

:peace:

vtac,

spikyvape

:cool:

I like the Xtreme, maybe i buy one ;)

@ topic starter What's better.. Volcano Digital or the Extreme?

They are both great maybe the best thing is buy them both :2c:

spikyvape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:cheers:

I'm sure CD doesn't hate the 'cano, probably just doesn't like hearing people say the Extreme is inferior. Cost, materials, functions etc. aside, the 'cano wins the reliability contest-- it's a (almost 10 years?) proven design! That's not to say Arizer hasn't been excellent in accommodating customers with just about any problem down to a misplaced remote! Both are great units, at the end of the day it benefits the consumer to have a choice!

I know you're paranoid about materials, spiky. So you might like the Extreme's glass air path. :)

vtac,

spikyvape

Ok it's not just the paranoid thing haha, i got paranoid @ the moment i opened some vapes i think
everybody would get paranoid at that moment. Man man man some vape builders don't realize they
are producing inhalation devices.

Also taste is important that's why i ordered a custom roor to go with the new vrip tool. Really Can't wait
to get this tool.

All glass must taste like a dream ;)

I have to edmit the remote system from the xtreme is great

spikyvape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Absolutely. You won't find any recommendations for the cheap Chinese vapes here. Lots of garbage out there. :mad:

Sounds like you'll get your vhw before me. ;)

vtac,

spikyvape

No don't think so i am on the list @ vrip haha i think they ship faster to you than to me in Europe.

But like you said take a deep breath................

and wait aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

spikyvape,

Volcano South

I'll just say this.

I own a Volcano and I'm not opposed to picking up a more vehicle friendly vape. I'm just waiting for one I feel is worthy of my semi-hard earned dollars. Not that I advocate vaping and driving or anything :p

Volcano South,

aliensquale

well I just got my HerbalAire 2.1 with the new whip kit that was just released a week ago from greatvape.com Plus it has the newer 'volcano' style bags.

all I can say is WOW, that thing fills up some nice balloons and rocks your world!
heats up very fast and totally drains the herb, very efficient!

aliensquale,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Glad you're liking it, you should post your thoughts in a herbalAire thread so they'll be more easily found. :tup:

vtac,

hazy

combustion fucker
Manufacturer
aliensquale, please give us your opinion on the whip in the "whip kit" thread you started. And don't forget to post some pictures. I'm very interested in this...

hazy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom