What's been you're most noticeable improvement from FC?

blackstone

Reclaim too, I like that!
I tell my combustion friends about "the thing where I clean my vapes" and I know they never experienced anything that strong!
Maybe it just means I would like concentrates.

I use more weed too, than when combusting.

Coming from tobacco joints, I use the same amount.
Maybe the tobacco helped to bulk it out and adds some sleepiness or lack of oxygen to the mix.

But I look forward to friendlier times so I can use a Volcano like it was made for and shovel that stuff in there!
So the only thing holding me back is price and availability, although I get pains in my head if I use too much or too strong.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I use more weed too, than when combusting.
Do you (Or others here) feel this is as a result of vapor being easier to inhale deeply and more often with less consequences than combusting? I know in the beginning I used less, but in addition to the hits being easier to inhale I really like the ritual. I really appreciate well made belongings and nothing better than to use a well made tool. Well I've got some of the best vapes out there and every evening is like being 18 in a strip bar for the first time with a big wad of cash!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
But I look forward to friendlier times so I can use a Volcano like it was made for and shovel that stuff in there!

Had that solid valve packed full for all to enjoy one Thanksgiving, jam packed with ground green, shatter, and bubble hash :D

That thing never ran out of vapor!! :whoa:

Those fat hash bags kind of looked like this :rofl:

latest

Do you (Or others here) feel this is as a result of vapor being easier to inhale deeply and more often with less consequences than combusting?

I've vaped in so many places and moments I wouldn't have been able to burn. That much freedom definitely affects tolerance when more diligent self control is not practiced.... :uhoh:

Also for sure it's easier to take in more vapor IMO, I still get side effects from vapor, things like the hot air wear and tear from convection vapes; but it takes a lot longer to set in than the classic singed throat of a single big combustion bong hit.

Also the idea that vaping is "safe" giving me a free pass to be excessive with it, in a hedonistic sort of way.

Last edited by a moderator:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think a lot of us have different responses to quitting combustion but what's been the most noticeable improvement for you? There's an older thread going over the same topic but it's always good to have a fresh perspective and the science and knowledge on this topic keep improving as the years go by , so what's been your greatest benefit of avoiding combustion and going with vaping?

career change

Top Bottom