What words do you consistently misspell ?

lwien

Here's a few of mine, all spelled BEFORE I put them through a spell checker:

Responsability
Definately
Vaporizor

lwien,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
espically

befor

Comma usage as well

led (lead)

other than that im a tad bit dyslexic with my typing...ill type "wahts the weather fro today liek?"

or sum shit like that...thank god for the edit function

Mostly its getting my sentence structure correct....getting my thoughts into words can be a tad bit precarious at times.

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
My typing always misspells 'the' and 'of'. Makes for a lot of corrections on my part!

stickstones,

Purple-Days

My tyrping is that way too, Hennesey. Sticks has seen an uncorrected letter from me... :lol: funny shit.

Freight
Receipt
teh (the)

I spell like Elmer Fudd, deffin, definet, diffinit, ... FOR SURE MAN. ;)

My English teachers had fits with me. I'm not completely stupid, but . . .

Purple-Days,

LordKaz420

Natrual
Experiance
Neccessary
Actuall
Definate
Sentance

Also, anytime you add "ley" or "ely" to the end of a word, I am going to use the wrong one.

Sadly I'm pretty anal about my posts. Instead of just looking it up and/or posting it incorrectly, I often find myself re-wording entire sentances (Added to the list) when I come across a word that I know I have spelled wrong. The amount of time I spend sitting here editing posts before hitting the submit button compared to the amount of time it takes to type my "first draft" is astonishing. How sad is that? lol.

LordKaz420,

owin

I'm a pretty good speller but today I learned how to spell soiree. Never knew that's how you spelled that word.

owin,
Top Bottom