• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What other herbs have you tried in your vaporizer?

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
i would be interested in trying to vape some kava kava extract.. i love that stuff..

Kavalactones are one of the 24 compounds that occur naturally in of Kava. Kavalactones are also believed to be mainly responsible for the pleasurable effects of Kava. But, it’s widely published that this compound will break down and become inactive if Kava Kava is heated beyond 140 degrees Fahrenheit. That means that Kavalactones are a very delicate part of this natural herbal panacea, and that any manufacturing or preparation of Kava Kava has to occur under 140 degrees Fahrenheit.

From Kava.com
I dont known if this help, but i want to post it no matters what.

Wolf46,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Kavalactones are one of the 24 compounds that occur naturally in of Kava. Kavalactones are also believed to be mainly responsible for the pleasurable effects of Kava. But, it’s widely published that this compound will break down and become inactive if Kava Kava is heated beyond 140 degrees Fahrenheit. That means that Kavalactones are a very delicate part of this natural herbal panacea, and that any manufacturing or preparation of Kava Kava has to occur under 140 degrees Fahrenheit.

From Kava.com
I dont known if this help, but i want to post it no matters what.
ya i know... it's been a while but i used to make kava all the time... i'd still be willing to try in the EQ... i figure an extract can take a little more heat

Buildozer,

Zee007

ya i know... it's been a while but i used to make kava all the time... i'd still be willing to try in the EQ... i figure an extract can take a little more heat

Just a heads up, that Kava extract does not work. It has to be the root powder. I wonder if you could vape kratom

Zee007,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
yeah i already read this article, but it talk about how to transert the taste of fruit in the weed...
i wanna know how to vaporize piece of fresh fruit directly with a vaporizer!
but thanks a lot for the effort and sorry for my poor english!

Wolf46,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Just a heads up, that Kava extract does not work. It has to be the root powder. I wonder if you could vape kratom
i know the capsules suck.. i used to always make my own brew from powder... there are good co2 extracts out there, not the health store capsules... a good extract should not suck... only used kratom once or twice but when i did it was a thick resin so i imagine it would work nice..

Buildozer,

Zee007

i know the capsules suck.. i used to always make my own brew from powder... there are good co2 extracts out there, not the health store capsules... a good extract should not suck... only used kratom once or twice but when i did it was a thick resin so i imagine it would work nice..

All my experiences with extracts never worked even some coming from online vendors that claimed to be fresh and made from the kava root (except I drank them). I didn't know you could make your own tincture with the kava powder, you mind PMing me the process or a link to a tek?

I wasn't thinking about it before but I assume the only practical way to vape kava would be an extract because the amount of powder you have to consume to feel the real effects, I had to take a full 2 oz :puke:. Does the vapor taste as bad as the powder?

Also when you say you've only used kratom a couple of times in a resin form, did you smoke that? Kratom root powder also tastes awful, I like the feeling a little bit more than kava, although I love kava's sedating effects; perfect remedy for my insomnia. Also curious as to how you got the kratom in a resin. :lol: Sorry for all the questions, anyway I can't imagine vaping the two on their own because of how bad they taste.

Edward Hyde

yeah i already read this article, but it talk about how to transert the taste of fruit in the weed...
i wanna know how to vaporize piece of fresh fruit directly with a vaporizer!
but thanks a lot for the effort and sorry for my poor english!

iam really intrested in vaping fruit if that possible...thats why i search for i8t on the internet...anyone knows if the flavouring technique works?i'll search more about vaping fruit...maybe vaping fruit essential oils?extract somehow?

Edward Hyde,

OO

Technical Skeptical
So much misinformation on that link, I don't even know where to start.

Wolfie, try using fruit peels in the vape, there is quite alot of flavor in the peels of fruit.

However there are a few fruits you should not attempt this with, mango for instance if you are allergic to it, this could cause a serious issue, as the skin contains high concentrations of allergens.

OO,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
All my experiences with extracts never worked even some coming from online vendors that claimed to be fresh and made from the kava root (except I drank them). I didn't know you could make your own tincture with the kava powder, you mind PMing me the process or a link to a tek?

I wasn't thinking about it before but I assume the only practical way to vape kava would be an extract because the amount of powder you have to consume to feel the real effects, I had to take a full 2 oz :puke:. Does the vapor taste as bad as the powder?

Also when you say you've only used kratom a couple of times in a resin form, did you smoke that? Kratom root powder also tastes awful, I like the feeling a little bit more than kava, although I love kava's sedating effects; perfect remedy for my insomnia. Also curious as to how you got the kratom in a resin. :lol: Sorry for all the questions, anyway I can't imagine vaping the two on their own because of how bad they taste.
ya kava can be wierd.. there are different strains like herb... w/ different effects and not a whole lot of consistent info on it in that department.. i found i liked the fiji kava better than the stuff i got from hawaii kava.. it was more powerful overall i felt... i was ordering lateral root powder if i remember right.. at least mostly lateral root.. honestly its been years since iv'e messed w/ kava.. but i still like it a lot.. it's not a flavor for everyone ha... but it grew on me to the point where i didnt mind it at all

sorry, i have never made a kava extract.. i would probably go about it like i would w/ herb.. but w/ everclear ideally.. and evap at room temp... but i know they make co2 extracts some how.. they seem like they could work out.. kona kava sells what they call a full spectrum paste extract.. from what i remember it was getting good reviews but i never tried it... all this kava talk is getting me interested again.. if i come across anything ill be sure to PM you.. i havent ever used any of the good extracts.. but i have had good kava that i made.. so i know there has to be good extracts.. if i ever had one in front of me i for sure would try to vape it now ha..

edit: i think you can evaporate the kava drink too, to get a form of concentrate powder..
i actually didnt smoke the kratom i mixed it into a shot of liquor.. talk about
puke.gif
ha.. i'm pretty sure people smoke it though??

Buildozer,
Reactions: Zee007

Edward Hyde

So much misinformation on that link, I don't even know where to start.

Wolfie, try using fruit peels in the vape, there is quite alot of flavor in the peels of fruit.

However there are a few fruits you should not attempt this with, mango for instance if you are allergic to it, this could cause a serious issue, as the skin contains high concentrations of allergens.

vaping peels of orange for example?without the inner (white part of the peel)?i dont know about it...if u have more information please contribute...

Edward Hyde,

OO

Technical Skeptical
vaping peels of orange for example?without the inner (white part of the peel)?i dont know about it...if u have more information please contribute...
Oil is not concentrated in the pith, but in the most external sections.

Zest would work.

OO,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
i read in this forum about users that vaporize piece of fruit in a vape, the first or second message in the topic " things that go well with vaporize" or something similar in the ask fc section if i dont mistake...

Wolf46,

Rocco

Wasnt sure if someone posted this already but I enjoy some Blue Lotus petals every now and then, especially mixed with dried herb, and or some California Poppy (these make some good teas too).
I know it sounds silly but catnip isn't too awful either and has a decent calming effect.

Edit: The Blue Lotus, California Poppy and Catnip are kind of harsh as combustable, though still not awful. Just dont hit it too hard!:whoa:

Rocco,

Vaporizer

I have found that I am more alert with Sage. Definitely no high like effect, but the alertness feels natural and smooth.

Good combo with caffeine and of course our good friend Budd :cool:

Vaporizer,

11eleven11

I wish you could vaporize mescaline. Buy a cactus online, work it into powder, sprinkle it on bud. That would be amazing. Mescaline is by far my favorite psychedelic, and having a small dosage of it vaporized with bud would be blissful.

As far as a lot of this stuff mentioned here goes, I usually try to stick with stuff that has a long track record of use and testing with humans. That's what usually makes me only stick to Cannabis with vaping. That's not say that a bunch of the stuff listed in this thread doesn't; I'm just ignorant of all the related research.

I've read somewhere, that you don't need to get to boiling point of the salvinorin to vaporize. Just like water, it will evaporate even at liquid state. Just slower. Haven't tried vaping salvia d., only smoked few times. Weird shit. It is very dissociative (dysphoric, disconnecting, deralizing, depersonalizing, sensory deprivating, analgesic, perspective disorting, at high doses hallucinogenic and amnestic), sometimes paralyzing, sometimes inducing motion by perceiving a "real" force. Warping reality. It's not comforable feeling, skin feels tight, pulsing in head, merging with objects... At least in last only few minutes, eating it could be hell.

That is the most accurate description of the salvia sensation that I've read online from someone. Exactly.

11eleven11,

Vaporizer

Found some vaporizer temps for different herbs & other vaporizables:

HIGH TEMPERATURE: up to 200C (392F)
Aloe Vera: 175C to 200C (347F to 392F)
Cannabis**: 175C to 200C (347F to 392F)
Evening Primrose: 150C to 200C (302F to 392F)
Garlic: 175C to 200C (347F to 392F)
Ginger 175C to 200C (347F to 392F)
Ginseng: 175C to 200C (347F to 392F)
Licorice: 175C to 200C (347F to 392F)

Garlic and Aloe - never considered that.

Man, you are into the variety! Thanks for the post

Vaporizer,

Vaporizer

i have a question, how to vaporize fresh fruit?
I read in this forum that many users put a little little piece of fresh fruit into a vaporizer, but how it works, size of the fruit, dry or fresh, temp etc.
Thanks in advance!

Interesting, what kind of fruits would you be vaporizing?

I think that you would be best off extracting the liquid from a fruit, then blending it with a non herbal leaf/crumbs to absorb it. Because fruit is extremely wet and may not work in a vapo (would possibly drip through the chamber). Or could chop up the skin into chamber form.

Maybe also you could try blending the whole fruit. I guess as long as it is not dripping juice, then it would work.

Let us know how it goes if you do try.

Vaporizer,

Vaporizer

I have found that I am more alert with Sage. Definitely no high like effect, but the alertness feels natural and smooth.

Good combo with caffeine and of course our good friend Budd :cool:

I would like to add though that Sage tastes a little nasty in the vapo, but as a tea it is delicious - strange, but I think everyone would agree.

P.S. make the dose as strong as possible the first time, so you definitely get an effect; I go for about 7-10 leaves at least.

Vaporizer,

Wizsteve

i done catnip before has a very nice taste and smell plus drives my cats crazy lol

284009.jpg

Wizsteve,

VANVAS

I went to my mountain house , and went to recollect wild tea, has very good flavor in the EQ bags , i like very much , i have to have more sessions with but i like te flavor, i want to try the real effects without MJ but im a very continuous vaporizer and i think i will not get the real effects.

VANVAS,
Top Bottom