1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What is everyone's FAVORITE vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by judedog, Apr 8, 2018.

1. asdf420

asdf420 Well-Known Member

found it difficult to get a large enough dose with a vapcap, just flower and high tolerance. A desktop vape with less draw resistance would be nice, but then i'd run out of herb faster

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    grokit and StormyPinkness like this.
  2. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

If you have a super-high tolerance, then you probably want a Flowerpot or Glass Symphony. They seem to be the strongest hitters at the moment. And, with the Flowerpot, you can vape flower and add a dab of wax as you vape the flower. Ya can't get much better and full-spectrum than that.

3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

Or a Tubo,if one is looking into portables. Truly on par with desktop performance .

4. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

@Ramahs OK, I know the flowerpot. It's on my shopping list.

I looked up Glass Symphony and didn't find much except for the DIY guy here selling them. Is that the one?

@Abysmal Vapor ... what's a Tubo? Other than my wife. LOL

Thanks

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  5. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

There are currently 3 models of TUBOs - TUBO EVIC(Single battery) Tubo X(510 connect to your mod) Tubo Dual (2 battery model)
    http://shop.lamart.ch/
    http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tubo-evic.22992/
    For GS you should shoot the maker an e-mail use symphony.vapor@gmail.com

StormyPinkness likes this.
  6. Ramahs

Yes. I don't think they have a website up for the Glass Symphony yet. You order from the owner of the company for now.

Here's a video showing the Glass Symphony & the Flowerpot ( he starts with the GS at about 11:12 ).

StormyPinkness likes this.
  7. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

Awesome. Thanks

8. Ramahs

I'll probably buy a flowerpot first.

Before I get any of that though, I need to get an enail. Maybe I'll pick one up off High Five's sale this month.

habitat-fc likes this.
  9. VaporWare

VaporWare Well-Known Member

If you want to shop around that’s fine, but the controller and coil NewVape sells works well and you’ll know it fits the FlowerPot (and I assume their other products) well. Some coils can be loose, have different numbers of wraps, etc.

The only significant reason I see to look at other controllers for this application is if you want to adjust temps a lot and you’d prefer a dial or other control type to the up/down arrow buttons on the NewVape (VapeCode) controller.

10. Ramahs

Sure, but I've heard nothing but good things about High Five's enails. And they seem to me to be the most recommended for the sub-$200 price range.

*edit* I just noticed the NewVape enail with quad output for $125. At that price, it makes that one tempting. But, the fact that there's only one screen, so you can't control multiple temps individually, makes it less appealing.

*edit 2* Looked a bit more and see they have a dual-screen, dual controller for $125. So that's reasonable. The other thing I still like more about the High Five box I had my eyes on is that it's the #2 that shows both the set temp and the actual temp above and below each other on the same screen. I liked that. And, I know it's minor, but I really appreciated that there's a USB-charging port on the High Five nail as well.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    VaporWare likes this.
  11. ZC

ZC Well-Known Member

Plug-in iHeat is far and away my favorite vape right now. Instant power, versatility, small, beautiful, and if I need to I can put it on a box-mod and take it to go. And it's pretty darn drop-proof too.
    The iHeat is so light in the hands and just pairs perfectly with a water piece. I get instant powerful hits that are just perfect, every time.

Other favorites are very much in the same vein. Milaana is my go-to portable but if I'm camping or going to a friends place I'll take the Zion now.

I also really enjoy the vapcap and lotus Lotus is my fav for flavor, vapcap has the best "ritual"

12. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

It's a tough choice, ask me on any given day and it could change.
    When I think long and hard though, I think the E-Nano is my true love.

Zion and Mi2 are up there though.

Philreal187 and ZC like this.
  13. VaporWare

No problem if you prefer High Five or something else, I just wanted to make sure you knew that NewVape had a good option available and that because coil sizes vary, some fit the Flower Pot better than others. :)

14. ander

ander Well-Known Member

Well... boring is not exact I guess... :D
    [​IMG]

StormyPinkness, Ramahs and Squiby like this.
  15. judedog

judedog Member

You guys are really getting me intrigued by the flowerpot. I never even heard of the glass symphony before. I'll have to look into that one too.

16. florduh

florduh Well-Known Member

If you like concentrates and need a portable.... there is nothing better than the Top Airflow Saionara with their titanium bucket. It is my daily driver. I travel a lot so I'm a portable only user. After trying different options for years, I've finally found something I really love.

Great taste, easy to keep clean, no leaking. I like the optional bubbler as well but it is comfortable to use dry as well.

It's a beaut' too

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    cpk and grokit like this.
  17. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

I really enjoy my Haze V3. But something about the Rise 2.0 that makes is super nice if you are sitting a table or have it proper up on a side table beside the couch.

18. Ramahs

It's not that I prefer it, as I've never owned an enail. You're just the first person in one of these threads that's recommended NewVape's enail over a third party. I was just going on what direction the majority of what I've read has directed me.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  19. VaporWare

I don’t necessarily recommend it *over* others, apart from the potential coil fit issues with a random coil, but it works well for me and nothing has made me worry about leaving it on sometimes for days at a time. ;)

Like I said, the temp control would be easier to adjust if it were a dial or phone app or something (which are available on some other brands’ controllers), so if you expect to adjust temps a lot I’d recommend looking at other options. If you want to set it and forget it the VapeCode box NewVape sells is a good option among many good options.

If I were to buy any controller at any price I’d do more research, but right now I think I’d go with a Hex-Nail, but I’m sure the ones you’re looking at are great too. :)

20. Waldorulez

Waldorulez Well-Known Member

Mflb with pa an a finishing grinder

AtomicPB likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors