1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What is everyone's FAVORITE vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by judedog, Apr 8, 2018.

1. judedog

judedog Member

I love trying out different Vapes and there are so many good ones out there. I was curious what everyone's favorites are. I've really been enjoying the dynavap lately. For plug in, the herbalizer has been top notch. And for portable, I really love the mighty. What do you guys love?

2. rodders83

rodders83 Contemplator of dual Mighty's

The thought of two of the same type xD

OCD for sure is behind the allure of lining them dual mightys up all symmetrical and shit and that is what is gonna happen! Someday!

steama and judedog like this.
  3. Unisonruss

Unisonruss Well-Known Member

I personally like hand crafted vapes. Usually wood, as you can tell from my avatar! My favorite is my new Sticky Brick Jr...if you want to know what I say about it, Ithink it's one of the most recent posts...I love it!

4. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I don't have a favorite. But my favorites are all hand-crafted wood with batteries: tubo, splinter, mistvape, milana.

5. Chicken #420

Chicken #420 I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!

I really, really want to say my NV FlowerPot with ShowerHead, it is definitely the one I use the most...

The Sticky Brick Jr. wins hands down for me as my favorite! It's the tasty huge clouds butane vape that's built to last a lifetime, yet it's so small you can take it with in a pocket. Nothing to wear out but a screen... it's perfect.

6. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

The one I'm using at the moment.

SSVUN~YAH, Mulchmaker, grokit and 8 others like this.
  7. judedog

judedog Member

Yeah, I'm really curious about that one!:cool:

steama likes this.
  8. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

My favorite depends on my mood. Each one is different, and each has its own pros and its own cons.

9. Philreal187

Philreal187 Well-Known Member

The vapman is definitely my all time favorite but since getting the solo 2 it has been the daily driver for sure!!

10. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

A yearly poll thread sticky would be useful

11. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I second this!

It would need multiple categories

habitat-fc likes this.
  12. VaporWare

VaporWare Well-Known Member

Another vote for the NewVape Flower Pot (Shower Head) as the favorite I’ve used, but I’m also anxiously awaiting my chance to buy a Nomad.

I don’t know whether or not the performance will match the Flower Pot, but it’s a beautifully designed portable that I expect great things from!

It looks like the first batch should be shipping soon. :drool:

Philreal187, judedog and habitat-fc like this.
  13. Hubs88

Hubs88 Feeling The Buzz

AirVape X pushes all my buttons with it's features. I own two of them.

14. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

I often ask myself the same question, but this

and this

probably nails it.

SSVUN~YAH, vapen00b, Joaon and 10 others like this.
  15. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

On the go, MFLB its a good vape once you get the hang of it and folks were giving me their old ones when they moved on to other potables.

Daily use vape the Nano, easy vape to master, adaptable for water or dry and I just like the company.

Party vape, one of my corded 7th floor vapes with ample power, high load capacity the setup makes combustion bong hitters feel at home.

If I had to select only one of them as my "only" vape I would go with my LSV because its so dependable, adaptable dry or wet and its just so much fun.

16. habitat-fc

habitat-fc Active Member

I love my SSV for smaller hits in the daytime with the @DDave bowl, if it's later (or Sunday) then I prefer my New Vape FlowerPot Showerhead through a water tool. My favourite portable is the Ti OmniVap XL.

grokit, StormyPinkness, DDave and 3 others like this.
  17. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

My favorite vaporizer ever, sadly I cannot use :cry: due to unexplainable intolerance reactions to certain vaporizers (which are not material based).

It is... The Newvape Flowerpot Showerhead! An amazing vape that I love dearly and would be so happy to use if I could. Still I am glad to have tried it and am happy to sing it's praises.:nod:
    It rules in my book- so EASY and so FUN to use.:rockon:

18. ander

ander Well-Known Member

Tip & Cap is all you need... so I've lost interest on almost any vaporizer since I've discovered Dynavap. A 2017 "M" was enough to completely cure my VAS lately. Yes, boring by a side maybe... but surely good for my pockets on the other..!

habitat-fc, Squiby, Helios and 4 others like this.
  19. Winegums

Winegums I make things from wood Accessory Maker

You have the same vapes as me and my comments would be the same. They’re all great for different tasks and provide variety as there’s very little over lap.

habitat-fc, Squiby, Ramahs and 4 others like this.
  20. lookhigh

lookhigh FC member

Fury2 at the moment and omnivap. Favorites change like the weather with me.

Squiby, judedog and Helios like this.
  21. HughJundys

HughJundys Willie B. Hardigan

The Mighty and the OmniVap Xl. It was easy to pick those two not only for performance but also because they are the only two I have.

22. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

23. cpk

cpk Brother of the Leaf

I have been using my Lil Bud the most lately. I am worried now as I am really liking these hand crafted wooden vapes. I can see a log in my future. I also enjoy a quick hard hit from various vc's. I think it important to change up vapes as they can gives us different results. I use Herbie for group party sessions and my spare in the bedroom for those consistent thick vapor when in pain. My wife has taken over my Minivap which is easy for her to use. I think it is a great vape for smooth thick hits flavorful hits, just be careful it can hit hard. The overall length is it's only draw back especially when using there silicone whips. I am looking for to Timber since it is smaller and is a unregulated mechanical device.

24. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Glass Symphony for desktop and Tubo for portable are currently killing my VAS.

Philreal187, Joaon and habitat-fc like this.
  25. asdf420

asdf420 Well-Known Member

found it difficult to get a large enough dose with a vapcap, just flower and high tolerance. A desktop vape with less draw resistance would be nice, but then i'd run out of herb faster

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    grokit and StormyPinkness like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors